buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Who do you think installed the camera in the mansion? Vinny doesn't have the money to do it, he even emptied our safe and he's a character who only thinks about selling drugs.
Thats a lot of assumptions you made there. Doesn't have the money to do it? I mean maybe that's why he overcharges for drugs, but I don't think that's been explicitly stated, he could just be a greedy asshole. He emptied our safe? The episode didn't show that at all, it showed him attempting to do it, which isn't necessarily that desperate of a move for a drug dealer who probably knew the previous code and wanted to test out if it still worked. He only thinks about selling drugs? My man, we've seen Vinny like 3 times throughout the game and interacted with him once and you're acting like you know his entire motivations lol. We know very little about Vinny, he's capable of anything, but who knows who installed the camera. He's probably the leading suspect with what little information we have.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Two silly negative points from the episode 9 to me (Jill's Route):

- The mini-game where I farmed easy pocket money was under maintenance :mad:.
- Jill shaved her landing strip :FacePalm:.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Honestly the Burke thing kinda seems simple. Quinn is friends with Sage, Knows Burke, Sometime in the past her or one of her girls gets mixed up with Burke or one of the older gentleman, Quinn and Burke strike a deal.

Burke knows the backers and alumni, He gets them hot younger college girls willing to have sex with them in return they pay the girls tuition. Thats how Burke is able to manipulate the files, Colleges dont just have unlimited amounts of scholarships to hand out, He can go in and put on file that the girls tuition is covered. Then if things happen like with Mona and she bails on the guy Burke can just go in remove her from the files and boom no evidence tying it back to them.

Then its just a young college kids word versus a dean and a bunch of rich alumni/backers of the college. Whos words are gonna end up more believable at that point?
This might prove true, but I suspect something else going on. How exactly did Burke come to adopt Sage? I bet that Sage was going to be prostituted by her parents, but Jade found out and Burke went along to keep his secret. He's probably been at this for awhile!

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Who do you think installed the camera in the mansion? Vinny doesn't have the money to do it, he even emptied our safe and he's a character who only thinks about selling drugs.
If you find the ghost by the bathroom at one point near the end of the party she has friend come by and give off a kinda werid comment about how something is gonna be perfect andd they will show her later. Show them by looking through a camera? Plus both of those characters were upstairs at one point in the party.

Also, I dont remember if it was my "Non relationship run" But you meet a girl fully covered in some costume who seems super vague at one point in dereks closet with him. She is also a sus candidate

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Firstly, Jill just offered Maya her family's lawyer.

Secondly, we're not talking about an actor who went away from a soap opera. We're talking about a character in a novel: why should she come back after the Author removed her from the story? he wouldn't have made her resign and leave at all.
Her role in the whole story has ended. Period. Same with Mona.
So you're telling me in this entire story with tons of coincidences and connections it's not possible for Cathy to be working for Jill's family lawyers? you know the Teacher that used to formerly work for an associated family name (Royce) is not a possibility? I get you lack imagination and attention to the story's detail but peep these if that wasn't a convincing argument screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png
Yeah I think it's safe to say Cathy WILL return in some way

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well, the thing what we learned in this Update is that some more chars love fruits ... not only Tyb with his Melon, now even Jill likes to play an banana-attitude-260nw-62864320.jpg

Well if they both arn't the best match here.:ROFLMAO:
I fucking hate her Costume, DPC should have given her a Goblin Costume. :ROFLMAO:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
If you find the ghost by the bathroom at one point near the end of the party she has friend come by and give off a kinda werid comment about how something is gonna be perfect andd they will show her later. Show them by looking through a camera? Plus both of those characters were upstairs at one point in the party.

Also, I dont remember if it was my "Non relationship run" But you meet a girl fully covered in some costume who seems super vague at one point in dereks closet with him. She is also a sus candidate
Maybe, but my three candidates are Burke, a member of the DIKs who betrays us or Vinny.
It could be that the devil is dressed in sheep's clothing and it's one of those girls :LUL:.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
I think Chen (or Marc?) is the one who threw the switch and turned off the power - he had an argument with Derek as the party stated.

the switch is somewhere in the basement/next to tommy's room, we know that based on the path we take in the dark.
Considering time only progresses with our actions (an assumption), the only people downstairs are these:
1671753897695.png

When we approach downstairs, we hear a very quick run, which to me sounds like running up the stairs - MC tells that person not to worry.
This is silly assumption, but most shoes in the pictures above would either be really hard to run in, or make a different noise (like JB's spurs. or heels)

thoughts?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Except for the %100 CHICK route, Jill doesn't know the real MC. She isn't fully aware of the crazy shits he and his friends pulled. Considering MC competing in the CUM-petition in ch2 or the car washing race or MC fucking the prep party up or willingly attempt to steal an underwear from the HOT house, I can't imagine Jill seeing those things and thinking like "This is the person I want to be with, This is the person Rusty were not able to be. Please don't change MC lets wear matching dildo hats and run around in campus in our birthday suits :KEK:". If she has seen you in a dildo helmet she may have some notion of what's happening but I don't think she's able to grasp the situation at its full extent. So, her saying "Don't change plz" doesn't really mean much if you think about it. I think jill can be a good LI in an average game compared to average LI's but in this game, where girls like riona, lily, nicole.... can't even be a main LI I don't think jill stands a chance :p
I don't really get your point here... I mean "MC's true self" is completely dependent on your choices and if you make it to the end of EP9 still on the Jill Branch in the first place, "the real MC" is already permanently set to either Chick or Neutral. And Jill already accepted that crazy shit went on during Hell Week. She even accepts MC's explanation of why he punched Tybalt (if you punch him) and laughs at the dick pic in Tybalt's presentation. Hell Week itself is not a deal breaker for her unless you choose to make an ass of yourself.

Her opinion of the DIKs stem from earlier interactions with Rusty and his friends (probably Tommy and Vinny). The fact that she knows what the DIKs can be like and still wants to get to know them means she's already accepted them. So the suggestion that she hates MC's friends is completely wrong. It's pretty clear in the dialogue at the end of the episode.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes