flamingtiki

Mar 8, 2022
Who's the candidate for cathartic death, btw? Derek? Rusty? I don't see any LIs being used in that role.
I could see it being Rusty or Tommy, depending on your relationship. I think the only LIs that could kick the bucket would be EITHER Maya or Josy whoever you have the least affinity for. I only see that because of certain stuff that happens in his previous game.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
i saw SEVERAL posts about how Jill is ruined and how her playthrough turned people off of her, but i didn't read those because i haven't finished her path at the time, now i did and i loved it.

can anyone fill me in on what i missed?

• Red Heart
Reactions: babor and Jericho85

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Being a DIK - MultiMod Edition (Ep9 v0.9.1 Update)
View attachment 2251932

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

No, it's not listed in the OP (seriously, why aren't you given the choice of what's available to use at your discretion?). Yes, it's the most comprehensive mod for every "Season". You won't find a better mod for this VN anywhere on the planet... fuck the VN's OP and the suppression. You have a choice... choose what's best for you, don't let anyone to provide you only those selections they wish.

Includes instructions for reinstating the original music back into the game.
It's fully automatic so it's your choice whether to add it back or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod
Go get you some.

See instructions here for v09.1 music revert (get the old music back, automatically detected inside SanchoMod)
See instructions here if you need import files per pathing that aren't broken (intended for use in SanchoMod).

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I wonder if this is part of Nicole's home? Seems to luxurios and don't combine to well with her room
screenshot0220.png
I'd love if MC spend the day with her and they fuck in every single room of her house

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I tried playing different save paths. Seeing that Banana Jill threw me off so hard I had to quit the game to get my sanity checked. I was like- no way, right? No way the dev did that.
It's okay. You just have an incorrect sense of humor! :ROFLMAO:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I tried playing different save paths. Seeing that Banana Jill threw me off so hard I had to quit the game to get my sanity checked. I was like- no way, right? No way the dev did that.
Sexy bee Jill is the best. Why tf she doesn't just wear that bee costume in the romance path. My first EP9 blind playthrough I go with Sage path and since I can't vote for Sage or Maya. I choose Riona and even try to nominate Jill for best costume contest but the game won't let me.

Reactions: Rythan25

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It is but unfortunately this choice isn't logged via a variable. So we do know that Maya and Josy found Sage hot but this kiss didn't start anything.
Doesn't need a variable, but it could be a hint as to future scenarios. We also seen Sage and Maya in the theatre where they came close to making out had they not been interrupted by Jill, so... having that happen twice between all three... I think could be a hint to future possibilities. You know what they say about drinking lowering your inhibitions and revealing inner feelings etc... this definitely shows interest by Sage.

Reactions: KaiserST

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
So nobody gonna talk why Derek room got hidden camera?
I mean, that's the cliff hanger. It clearly has to do with who is blackmailing the jocks (that's the camera which got the shot of Jacob and Arieth), and presumably who ACTUALLY trashed the DIK house after Hell Week. One does have to wonder, why would you put a camera in a broom closet? And, of course, they better check the rest of the house!!!

Reactions: Ottoeight
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes