Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Now that you guys mentioned the long animations, does anyone remember one of the first ones with a broken table, blood and someone watching? That wasn't in the DIKs mansion.
That was Bella's house, and the camera perspective is from an opened door Bella always keeps locked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I tried playing different save paths. Seeing that Banana Jill threw me off so hard I had to quit the game to get my sanity checked. I was like- no way, right? No way the dev did that.
The best part of Banana Jill is how DPC managed to hide it all this time and completely blindsided people with it.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
That was Bella's house, and the camera perspective is from an opened door Bella always keeps locked.
Bella's husband was a vampire and has just awakened after years of rest.
Seriously speaking, it was probably Bella seeing her Halloween decorations :LOL:.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Was genuinly curious to hear the reasoning of you guys. Do you not recognize the feminism? Do you just not give a fuck as long as there is pussy? Or do you even support feminism?
This feels like... bait. But I'll bite.

IMO, There might be parts peppered throughout the VN that a feminist might find agreeable, but most of this VN pokes fun of feminism. Rather than portraying feminists the way they imagine themselves, it portrays feminists more like how they are in reality and it's fucking hilarious. The gender studies class pokes fun at how ridiculous it all is.

Jan 18, 2022
I mean, when i think in them i don't think in them as HOTs. Maya and Josy are just my canon main girls and princesses :love:
They are the true canon and I get what I mean:love::love:
I like Josy and Maya but I find their route tends to be more superficial compared to the other MGs thus far. Besides my thoughts here, Jill and Sage seem to have more open conversations with the MC than they do. Which says a lot considering how emotionally unavailable Sage can be. It feels like we don't know much about Maya and Josy yet and the MC doesn't share as much with them either.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I like Josy and Maya but I find their route tends to be more superficial compared to the other MGs thus far. Besides my thoughts here, Jill and Sage seem to have more open conversations with the MC than they do. Which says a lot considering how emotionally unavailable Sage can be. It feels like we don't know much about Maya and Josy yet and the MC doesn't share as much with them either.
Tbh honest I don't think the MC needs to share much with Maya and Josy as he's basically already told them about the main parts of his life right at the start of his relationships with them.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Was genuinly curious to hear the reasoning of you guys. Do you not recognize the feminism? Do you just not give a fuck as long as there is pussy? Or do you even support feminism?
You're choosing to fixate on one part of the story and taking your interpretation of it, turning it into a fact, and then arguing against it.
This reminds me of "A Night with Kevin Smith", iirc he was asked about if "Chasing Amy" is a movie about badmouthing lesbians or something similar, and Kevin said to that "If the dumbest, most idiotic character in the film is the one saying these things, its obviously a dumb and idiotic thing to say"

The fact that something contains anything, doesn't mean it supports it or is against it by default.
Does that answer your question?

Reactions: LastPlayer

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
He has told Josy and Maya the big stuff and the same with the Girls like maya money problem with her dad, Josy mom and dad, fears, cums fast when horny, is tiny(fun size)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
No bait. I know DPC makes fun of the hardcore feminists by presenting caricatures like the pink-haired ones and the gender studies class - but thats the surface. BaDIK plays in a genuin feminist world, where the women/girls basically all the times are in control/tell you what to do, are almost all the time more dominant than the guys.
You say no bait but this is really tempting me to post a Willy Wonka gif.

Quite amazing to claim women in game are in control of everything where it's the male MC who decides the core of the game i.e.who they fuck, who they won't fuck, who they romance and who they end up with.

Also DPC portrays Maya and the gender studies teacher as a feminist in full seriousness.
Portraying something doesn't automatically equal endorsing something, even if the portrayal is done seriously. In case you've failed to notice, these serious feminists also get mocked by rest of the cast, including Maya's own brother.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Gonna do another run through to try and get the 'others' route, do you have go massive DIK to get it?

Oh and not date any of the main girls?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
No bait. I know DPC makes fun of the hardcore feminists by presenting caricatures like the pink-haired ones and the gender studies class - but thats the surface. BaDIK plays in a genuin feminist world, where the women/girls basically all the times are in control/tell you what to do, are almost all the time more dominant than the guys.

And in EP9 it was very apparent, DPC writes most of his sexscenes with the frame of the insane consent laws of the US. The MC constantly asks for consent before he does something. But he masks it very skillfully, for example the MC asking something like "Ready?" before sticking it in or "Are you really ok with me using no condom?"

Stuff like that. Can't remember it all, but once you look for it...
That's... a very interesting interpretation!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes