Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Well haven't got much wiser about you guys' view on the issue.
Guess you don't see it or don't want to see it.

If you also don't see any problem with guys simping for virtual girls, then it probably cannot be helped.

Sorry for disrupting, was genuinly curious, maybe also a bit upset. Wish you all well nonetheless.

Have a nice day.
ur spitting straight facts, Derek is clearly a mouthpiece for DPC in these convos, honestly F jade for trying to flunk the only person in her class who tried to learn something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hellohello95zone

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Does the "ongoing affair" being greyed out for Jade mean that my flags for her are messed up, or is it "we're already having an affair so you don't need to text her"? Meaning the option would only really appear for those who didn't get with her in the other episodes?

View attachment 2256546
Anything greyed out means it's not true.

Looking at your screenshot it tells me:
  • Your mc doesn't have Nora's number,
  • Nicole likes him,
  • He's not having an affair with Jade,
  • Quinn likes him,
  • Lily likes him; and
  • Riona likes him.
Did the mc fuck Jade during at the Burkes when the gang went in for the meeting? If not, I'm guessing no affair.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Can't you just rename your character from the settings on the phone?
Yeah, I usually use "Mark" (fairly generic). And when the MC speaks, it says "Mark", but when they speak to you, they say "Sanchos", this is with his mod and his saved game. I reported it to him, but haven't heard anything back. Not a huge deal, I may rename my character back to Sanchos so it makes more sense... I feel like a perv with a name like that though. :p ;)

Jan 18, 2022
are you trolling? i clearly said "the single playthrough" meaning him as a single...you can't get sex with bella in episode 9..also tell me the other girls we had sex with
Theoretically you can have sex with at least 3 girls in a single Others playthrough if you end the night with a threesome. If you count the CUMpetition (without penetration) it can be 5 girls.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
ur spitting straight facts, Derek is clearly a mouthpiece for DPC in these convos, honestly F jade for trying to flunk the only person in her class who tried to learn something.

how should i know that? this is the only episode where you are locked into a LI, and every other episode had much more (full on sex not lewd scences) i mean come on how did we go from episode 5 to episode 9 it's like we're going backwards
I'm not sure if you've just picked up this VN or not, but this VN has literally always had branched storytelling and it was made explicitly clear in EP8 that LI paths were going to getting locked in going into EP9. We've known this for a year now and this is why we all made separate saves waiting for EP9 to drop. DPC made it quite clear that EP9 was going to go nuts with the branching, hence why you didn't unlock all the scenes in a single playthrough.

Sorry you didn't get the memo.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
Anything greyed out means it's not true.

Looking at your screenshot it tells me:
  • Your mc doesn't have Nora's number,
  • Nicole likes him,
  • He's not having an affair with Jade,
  • Quinn likes him,
  • Lily likes him; and
  • Riona likes him.
Did the mc fuck Jade during at the Burkes when the gang went in for the meeting? If not, I'm guessing no affair.
Thanks. I actually do have Nora's number but I had already gone through the scene before taking the screenshot. And I can just start another playthrough and do it. Instead of playing all from the beginning, I had a save right before the party splits off (basically when you're giving Sally a drink) and changing the route with scrappy's mod, lol. So no, I hadn't fucked Jade in this specific playthrough. I'll just start again and just keep on the alone route since the beginning.

Reactions: shazba

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
@Anthony11553 is right IMO, there is too much to loose by being in relation. The other path is BY FAR more interesting that any solo route. I hope DPC give more scenes to those in relation because right now there is just not enough to waste time doing a couple playthrough.
I was actually saying the opposite, with the other girls playthrough you basically get the same amount of scences in this episode, so really it's way better to go for the other girls cause looking at a walkthrough it gives a way more interesting choices.

Nah, if you're talking about the CUMpetition when Quinn fucks the mc, you can choose to stop it or let it happen. Check out this post that shows the sequence of events and choices:

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-6526369

You only have sex with Quinn in that scene if you choose to "Let her continue".

That means the mc is in charge of whether sex happens or not. That would contradict the meaning of rape.
LMAO WHAT?, you're whole post is basically like saying it's not rape cause he could've said no, yet the evidence in the story is the MC having to Cum to get out of it, so basically she was gonna f him no matter what but since he cumed and she couldn't she didn't. it had nothing to do with the MC telling her to stop. It's basically like blaming a women of rape and saying she could've cummed to stop it

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Yeah, I usually use "Mark" (fairly generic). And when the MC speaks, it says "Mark", but when they speak to you, they say "Sanchos", this is with his mod and his saved game. I reported it to him, but haven't heard anything back. Not a huge deal, I may rename my character back to Sanchos so it makes more sense... I feel like a perv with a name like that though. :p ;)
What about trying to change the name variable in devmode or *cough* Universal Renpy Mod? Might be able to search the variables and find which one is still set to Sanchos.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
I'm not sure if you've just picked up this VN or not, but this VN has literally always had branched storytelling and it was made explicitly clear in EP8 that LI paths were going to getting locked in going into EP9. We've known this for a year now and this is why we all made separate saves waiting for EP9 to drop. DPC made it quite clear that EP9 was going to go nuts with the branching, hence why you didn't unlock all the scenes in a single playthrough.

Sorry you didn't get the memo.
what are you even talking about? i'm literally not talking about the LIs? there's like 50 side girls in this game and you can only have actual sex once in episode 9, you should be able to get more scences imo or it's basically pointless.

• Angry
Reactions: Elias De Ryker
Jul 1, 2018
I was actually saying the opposite, with the other girls playthrough you basically get the same amount of scences in this episode, so really it's way better to go for the other girls cause looking at a walkthrough it gives a way more interesting choices.
On a solo playthrough, you get 4 scenes with Jade, Lilly, Heather and Camilla along with another one, the cumpetition with Lilly/Nicole.
MOREOVER, you can end the episode with a threesome of your choice. Either Lilly/Nicole or Sarah/Mel or a nice scene with Qinn.

This is huge in comparaison with what you get when you are in a relation.

Reactions: rftbruce

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
Now that you guys mentioned the long animations, does anyone remember one of the first ones with a broken table, blood and someone watching? That wasn't in the DIKs mansion.
Bella's house, I'd recognise in snow or blood :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The interesting bit is that whoever is watching is doing so from the locked mystery room.

Last edited:

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
i really just don't get why that episode took so long, if i was dpc i would've added in The meeting with Sage's parents+Zoey's backstory+The Party+Vinnie drama at the end, There's so much filler from the party he could've cut i mean god dang episode 6 (Replaying it might be my fav) is the only episode since the 1st season to not have 1 big party free roam

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Also, hate on Tommy all you want but he's less of a pussy then all the other DIKS besides the MC.
Here's some evidence
Jacob - sat in the corner at a party and didn't make a move on a girl cause some rival soroirty was there (Had to be saved by the MC, Jacob did nothing). Cries over some fucking paiting.
Johnny Boy - Is a cuck which makes him a pussy but probably less then anyone that's not MC or Tommy
Rusty - Cries over some fucking nudes LOL (bro even brought her roses and shit) He also doesn't do shit while the VP has to do everything for him. Can't do anything without dad's money (even had to sell his car still nedded dad's help)
Leon - Dressed up as a girl for haloween and is obsessed with Jamie like he's gay for him
Jamie - The biggest pussy in the DIKS, let's a feminist sjw boss him around and does gay gardeing
Derrick - Is the mc's bitch and won't do anything for himself, cries about a girl for a whole fucking chapter (loses her to fucking Anthony of all people LMAO)
Nick - Has a gay crush on Vinnie that he won't shut the fuck up about. Also he's one of the ugliuest fucking characters in the game (No homo)
Vinnie - Druggie who tries to shoot people

That is why in my opinion Tommy isn't as bad as people think

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I know people are saying Jill's route changes the MC, but I was just thinking what if a Jill MC is actually closer to canon? If the MC never got into the fight that led him to meeting Zoey, he would probably be more goofy...I mean he probably would have gotten his humor from Neil so that silliness is always there. Zoey taught the MC how to be more DIKish than he was but he's always been "more emotional" so how he behaves on Jill's route isn't necessarily Jill changing him.

Jill's route also leans into the MC's musical abilities more than the other paths thus far. Sure, you can teach Sage how to play and play for her but every other MG route you only play for them like once or twice, so music takes a back burner. I think it was sometime in early S1, but I recall him saying something about music being his passion. If you totally ignore Jill, you probably wouldn't practice the song for her or help her overcome her stage fright. Then no one on campus, outside of the MGs, knows how good of a musician the MC is supposed to be. Also on Jill's route, he plays a song he wrote. All other paths you don't know he dabbles in songwriting.

I didn't get Jill ragging on Derek in my playthrough but I almost never choose scary stories because it just seems stupid to me. Unless you're really angling for some possible Vixen action by way of shots, there's no point in choosing scary stories to save money for the CUMpetition (not playing mini games at least).

You could also argue Sage's relationship is more canon since you can get her anywhere on the Affinity spectrum and you get the second amount of music content with her. The MC will chill with Sage and play guitar for her regardless of whether you're on her route or not in S2. Sage and Jill are the only ones that you play guitar for, outside of free roams and regardless of the MG you are pursuing, if I remember correctly. I think they are also the only ones that you tell about not liking your birthday.
you can play guitar for maya when you are sharing the dorm room with her.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes