Jan 18, 2022
On jill's route this changes. You're a completely different person when you're with her. You make more PG13 jokes, you're not funny you're goofy. Not only she think less of your friends, she condemns Derek openly. She obviously isn't comfortable with who you're friends are. Don't get me wrong, she's sweet, kind, caring, may be hot if you're into goblins. She really is a good person and I don't think she's manipulative at all but I don't think she's compatible with MC that's all.
Just played a Neutral Josy and Maya save where Josy called my MC goofy when she was on the phone with her dad...so goofiness is not dependent on Jill.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I have been reading here in previous posts but somehow I am not able to manage so I hope someone can help me out. I started the game all over again. And wanted to start the relation with Maya and Josy again during the conversation in the old library. My status is chick, I fucked Josy and try to fuck Maya so I should have all the conditions to start the relation again.

But here I do not succeed. Very strange. Anyone a clue?

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
I don't understand how people can't find the kegs or the beer tap. You are told by Tommy himself exactly where they are. I mean hell, you even see the kegs when Tommy shows you them in the beginning.
That and they don't know how to use an internet forum in 2022. I guess they just aren't that bright.

Reactions: KaiserST

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I don't really get your point here... I mean "MC's true self" is completely dependent on your choices and if you make it to the end of EP9 still on the Jill Branch in the first place, "the real MC" is already permanently set to either Chick or Neutral. And Jill already accepted that crazy shit went on during Hell Week. She even accepts MC's explanation of why he punched Tybalt (if you punch him) and laughs at the dick pic in Tybalt's presentation. Hell Week itself is not a deal breaker for her unless you choose to make an ass of yourself.

Her opinion of the DIKs stem from earlier interactions with Rusty and his friends (probably Tommy and Vinny). The fact that she knows what the DIKs can be like and still wants to get to know them means she's already accepted them. So the suggestion that she hates MC's friends is completely wrong. It's pretty clear in the dialogue at the end of the episode.
Yet she makes snide comments about MC's best friend Derek. :cautious:
His point is that MC's 'true self' doesn't differ that much between LI, unless he is with Jill. Check his bios entries, he doesn't have sex with her, he makes love. Jill is the only LI he protects from the walk of shame and in the most corny way by giving the diks a speech about 'his girlfriend' etc. And just like noctarima said, its not that Jill is twirling her landing strip mustache manipulating the MC, its just her demeanor and MC's inherently trying to please her that make the MC act so different. You might not mind it, but you can't argue its not noticeable.

Nick was disguised as an evil clown, right?
He was the first one to get to the basement to fix the blackout and the scene where the MC looks at the installation again is really weird.
Was he? I only remember JB and Jacob being there. EDIT: Yup he is there. :unsure: The problem I have with the 'Nick is the traitor' is that he is way too easy of a pick. Being a red herring is my prediction.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
What about trying to change the name variable in devmode or *cough* Universal Renpy Mod? Might be able to search the variables and find which one is still set to Sanchos.
"slaps forehead" I don't know why I didn't think of that!!! I actually had a peek at the source code and I think I know the variable name already. Never even thought of popping into dev mode. I'll try that, thanks. :)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Bella's house, I'd recognise in snow or blood :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The interesting bit is that whoever is watching is doing so from the locked mystery room.
Wow!!! Good eye!! And that locked door... is wide open! You're seeing the inside handle, the door is wide open, look at the angle... nice catch anyhow. (y)

Reactions: StultusAnglicus

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Bold of you to presume people read vs holding down Ctrl until sex scene happens. /s
That ONLY skips scenes you already seen. And if you didn't read the dialog than that's YOUR stupidity, don't blame the game. It makes it SO easy for you. Tommy shows you where it is, you can click on the map later and click on Tommy's room. Not sure what people want... the game to play itself maybe?

• Angry
Reactions: Steve23x

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
That ONLY skips scenes you already seen. And if you didn't read the dialog than that's YOUR stupidity, don't blame the game. It makes it SO easy for you. Tommy shows you where it is, you can click on the map later and click on Tommy's room. Not sure what people want... the game to play itself maybe?
Bruh, did you miss the /s?

Jan 18, 2022
Yet she makes snide comments about MC's best friend Derek. :cautious:
His point is that MC's 'true self' doesn't differ that much between LI, unless he is with Jill. Check his bios entries, he doesn't have sex with her, he makes love. Jill is the only LI he protects from the walk of shame and in the most corny way by giving the diks a speech about 'his girlfriend' etc. And just like noctarima said, its not that Jill is twirling her landing strip mustache manipulating the MC, its just her demeanor and MC's inherently trying to please her that make the MC act so different. You might not mind it, but you can't argue its not noticeable.
Apparently Jill only makes the comment if you choose scary stories over the haunted mansion so she never said anything bad about Derek on my run.

I'm pretty sure the MC offers to "protect" Sage from the walk of shame but she goes out herself and flips it on the guys. Bella and the Josy+Maya relationships are supposed to be kept secret so they should be sneaking out and are supposed to avoid the walk of shame anyway.

Reactions: rftbruce

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It would be still annoying but I would understand if this was in Chick Path... But why MC acts like little girl while I'm in Dik path and I'm Massive Dik?! If he is going to act like a little girl what's the point of different two character path for MC? What a nonsense scene...

And I know at some point MC and she had to talk about serious stuff like last name of hers etc but that doesn't mean you have to make him act like little girl while having wild sex in dik path... You could have done it with different way Doc..

And no I'm not in Jade Path, just for making clean save to Sage I gone back to first season and done nothing related with Jade and spend hours for this save path only. It's not about Jade or MC's relationship with her.
View attachment 2256623
Yeah, this scene makes only sense if the MC is actually fucking Jade, because then he is imagine her while having sex with Sage and feels very guilty...
If you don't do Jade and there were no problems with the Burke visit, the whole scene just feels extremely dumb.

Like, what are you even overthinking ? Jade did say exactly nothing to him in my visit, Steven said little more than a greeting and Tybalt, no matter how bad you have treated him, whines to his mommy just to be completely ignored by her...

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah, this scene makes only sense if the MC is actually fucking Jade, because then he is imagine her while having sex with Sage and feels very guilty...
If you don't do Jade and there were no problems with the Burke visit, the whole scene just feels extremely dumb.

Like, what are you even overthinking ? Jade did say exactly nothing to him in my visit, Steven said little more than a greeting and Tybalt, no matter how bad you have treated him, whines to his mommy just to be completely ignored by her...
The 'I'm thinking about your brother' scene reads as DPC being petty at people shitting on him for his dramatic 'fuck, fuck, fuck... fuck' no matter what variations you go into the Crossroads. Its just beyond ridiculous at this point, forced drama doesn't accurately describe it anymore, we are reaching parody levels.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes