Lackofaname

Jul 13, 2022
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the start of 3. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 9 start" saves, there is no Episode 9 yet, just "End of Interlude" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry maybe im too much of a noob and there's something i'm doing wrong, but when I load Ep7/8 start saves in game, not a single thing its unlocked, i've got 0 renders or 2D or any scene, etc.. does it have something to do with Persistent files? cause if that's the case, I have no clue what they are and where they are supposed to go and why.. :(

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't think Zoey can ever be CHICK. She used to smoke pot regularly (for MC even doing this once is a major DIK decision), she used to drink (even stealing from her mom's stash), be in detention, skate. While on the bench, MC tells her "I know you don't like to discuss feelings" and "You're not punching me or telling me not to cry".
She's at most neutral, even if she did change a bit and shed some tears.
My personal observations in the difference in Zoey behavior. Let's say you're right and she's not CHICK, but more Neutral. In this case, if you didn't choose to confront Emma, Zoey is much softer in Episode 9.
For example. If you chose to hit Oscar, good Zoey will be more judgmental of your choice. "It won't end well if you keep hitting people." Bad Zoe pays little attention to this, she just tries to defuse the situation immediately after the incident.
Meeting Tommy. A good Zoey reacts like this: "He's look like a douche". DIK Zoey: "You realize he's using you to hit on girls"
Then the incident on the dance floor, which she talks about. When some dude tries to suck her with his tongue. Good Zoe will just leave and to the question of my MC "Why didn't you hit him?", she will answer: "These are your methods, not mine." DIK Zoey will hit that guy.
The scheme from the Interlude really works.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
My personal observations in the difference in Zoey behavior. Let's say you're right and she's not CHICK, but more Neutral. In this case, if you didn't choose to confront Emma, Zoey is much softer in Episode 9.
For example. If you chose to hit Oscar, good Zoey will be more judgmental of your choice. "It won't end well if you keep hitting people." Bad Zoe pays little attention to this, she just tries to defuse the situation immediately after the incident.
Meeting Tommy. A good Zoey reacts like this: "He's look like a douche". DIK Zoey: "You realize he's using you to hit on girls"
Then the incident on the dance floor, which she talks about. When some dude tries to suck her with his tongue. Good Zoe will just leave and to the question of my MC "Why didn't you hit him?", she will answer: "These are your methods, not mine." DIK Zoey will hit that guy.
The scheme from the Interlude really works.
Yupp, Interlude is a very well done part of the game, for me personally.
At the end of the day, no one knows MC like her. And having her being the opposite of he MC is a fun way to play.
I prefer her as Neutral, since willing or not, MC is becoming a DIK and finds himself in shit situations even in Neutral/Chick runs.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yupp, Interlude is a very well done part of the game, for me personally.
At the end of the day, no one knows MC like her. And having her being the opposite of he MC is a fun way to play.
I prefer her as Neutral, since willing or not, MC is becoming a DIK and finds himself in shit situations even in Neutral/Chick runs.
In my personal opinion, the bench meeting in Episode 9 did a much better job of explaining who Zoey is to the MC. Dialogues, emotions - at the highest level. She was his whole world, his only friend, pulled him up from the bottom. I like the Interlude, but it could have been better written, it lacks the depth of the story.
I prefer DIK Zoey + DIK MC, I'm wondering what the dynamics will be if both characters are bad ass.

Reactions: The Glorious LIME

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Does anyone know what she's talking about in the new post?
View attachment 2257018
Essentailly the guide will be out in January. He is taking some time off for Christmas and New Year. He doesn't plan another patch because the remaining bugs are minor and will be fixed in 10.0. Sounds like he won't post a update next weekend and will start properly working on episode 10 in January.

I'd hope he has decided to get some episode ten animations in the queue so the Xmas period isn't a complete right off but, he doesn't mention that being part of the plan.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Post-release update

The release week is over, and it went smoothly, despite some of the bugs that were found. I dare say that this was among the smoothest releases I have experienced.

Thank you all for the overwhelmingly positive response and support. It makes me happy to hear how much you enjoyed the episode. And it feels great to set up the proper start of Season 3.

At the moment, only three lesser bugs have been found since the v0.9.1 release, and unless something bigger shows up, there won't be a v0.9.2 patch. The new bug fixes will be included in the next major version, v0.10.0.

Please, keep reporting bugs and typos if you find them.

There have been many questions regarding the episode 9 walkthrough. I can announce that it will be released in January - after the eligible tiers have access to the update as usual.

What's next for me is a few days off during Christmas and New Year, but other than that, I don't see any interruptions in the game development for the moment.

I am excited to continue the development, and you can look forward to a new development cycle with polls, previews, updates, etc.

In January, there will be the annual Q&A post - yes, it is now an annual event - where you can submit questions about the game development.

Happy Holidays to all of you!

Take care of yourself during the final weeks of 2022, and I'll see you all in January with the first Status update for Episode 10 (I can't believe we're in the double digits with this one).

Love
Dr PinkCake

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
In my personal opinion, the bench meeting in Episode 9 did a much better job of explaining who Zoey is to the MC. Dialogues, emotions - at the highest level. She was his whole world, his only friend, pulled him up from the bottom. I like the Interlude, but it could have been better written, it lacks the depth of the story.
I prefer DIK Zoey + DIK MC, I'm wondering what the dynamics will be if both characters are bad ass.
I like both paths with Zoey, and I do agree that scene on the bench solidifies everything better.
But the overall idea of playing her, and us picking her character for the rest of the game is dope, I really enjoy it.

Add sure, I'll have double DIK runs as well, but I personally enjoy her being neutral for some of my main runs.
But I can't wait to see the double DIK runs as well, they are gonna be wild for sure.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
No doubt BaDIK is technically a well made game.

But the irony of most of the guys on this forum being here because of not being able to find a girlfriend, or because the relationship with the girlfriend sucks - and almost all of that being a consequence of feminism - and then you guys go and throw your money at the creator of the one game on F95 openly promoting feminism, with two main characters being feminists and the game forcing you to attend a gender studies class - you can't make that shit up.

Guys, what the fuck?! :WaitWhat:
Sure. But painful seeing guys sabotaging themselves.
True. But behind the surface of the stereotypes it's written from the frame of a feminist, if look for it you can see it.
Was genuinly curious to hear the reasoning of you guys. Do you not recognize the feminism? Do you just not give a fuck as long as there is pussy? Or do you even support feminism?
No bait. I know DPC makes fun of the hardcore feminists by presenting caricatures like the pink-haired ones and the gender studies class - but thats the surface. BaDIK plays in a genuin feminist world, where the women/girls basically all the times are in control/tell you what to do, are almost all the time more dominant than the guys.

And in EP9 it was very apparent, DPC writes most of his sexscenes with the frame of the insane consent laws of the US. The MC constantly asks for consent before he does something. But he masks it very skillfully, for example the MC asking something like "Ready?" before sticking it in or "Are you really ok with me using no condom?"

Stuff like that. Can't remember it all, but once you look for it...
Well haven't got much wiser about you guys' view on the issue.
Guess you don't see it or don't want to see it.

If you also don't see any problem with guys simping for virtual girls, then it probably cannot be helped.

Sorry for disrupting, was genuinly curious, maybe also a bit upset. Wish you all well nonetheless.

Have a nice day.
I feel like DPC is catfishing with on the surface feminism bashing but genuinly selling the player the feminist mindframe by having a "cool" MC acting with feminist values.

And being able to bang everything on two legs doesn't mean it's not feminist. Feminists are usually proud of fucking a lot. In the sexscenes the MC behaves like feminists want men to behave during sex. IMO

Not sure if DPC does this because he wants to influence guys or because he is just from sweden (AFAIK) and has internalized all the feminist bullshit.
Screenshot 2022-12-23 113532.png

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Depends whether you made Zoey DIK or CHIK I guess.
It depends about your Zoey affinity. DIK Zoey and CHICK Zoey behave differently, they have different reactions to events in Ep.9 and different dialogues.
From gameplay POV she can be. In the interlude you pick what affinity she has.
The interlude choices for Zoey give Dik points or not (0 - 30) and there is a check established ; Zoey Dik = true / false
So you are correct to say you can pick her affinity but it's just limited to DIK or not....
With DIK points ranging from 0 to 30 it would make more sense possible Zoey Aff. is huge dik/ dik or neutral...
There's one other check for Zoey to be forgiving or not. (throwing the Phone in the toilet or not taking it)
Scoring 30 Dik points, Zoey Dik = true and taking revenge might result in getting sort of a huge Dik Zoey later in the story...

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
It almost sounds like the next major update is not going to take that long.
When the game dropped, I was in a fresh relationship.
For Episode 9, I have a kid that's walking and running around.
By Episode 10 she will most likely talk(with sense, and not random words she learned xD).
By Season 3's ending, I'll probably have mini conversations with her.

It's kind of hilarious if I look at the game's development time in parallel to developments in my own life xD

beingadik-zoey.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes