c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
The 'I'm thinking about your brother' scene reads as DPC being petty at people shitting on him for his dramatic 'fuck, fuck, fuck... fuck' no matter what variations you go into the Crossroads. Its just beyond ridiculous at this point, forced drama doesn't accurately describe it anymore, we are reaching parody levels.
Thank fuck at least he didn't make the MC imagine Tybalt riding him if you weren't involved with Jade.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
yes I always enjoy my MC freaking out over the Josy and Maya thing when he has all of 0RP with either of them and avoids them quite a bit.
Yeah...the M/J drama in ep4 is one of the worst points in the game, especially if the player never had any interesting in them and rejects them at every opportunity.
DPC got a fair share of criticism for it back in the day...the rise of his new archenemys in form of f95 and pirates :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
What affinity do you guys think will be best for Zoey, DIK or neutral? I want to do a new ep9 playthrough with her in mind but can't decide what save to import.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
What affinity do you guys think will be best for Zoey, DIK or neutral? I want to do a new ep9 playthrough with her in mind but can't decide what save to import.
Don't know about affinity, but you have to be Others path so far, so you get to ask her to stay the night. Imo, too early to think about that.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It depends about your Zoey affinity. DIK Zoey and CHICK Zoey behave differently, they have different reactions to events in Ep.9 and different dialogues.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I was actually saying the opposite, with the other girls playthrough you basically get the same amount of scences in this episode, so really it's way better to go for the other girls cause looking at a walkthrough it gives a way more interesting choices.

LMAO WHAT?, you're whole post is basically like saying it's not rape cause he could've said no, yet the evidence in the story is the MC having to Cum to get out of it, so basically she was gonna f him no matter what but since he cumed and she couldn't she didn't. it had nothing to do with the MC telling her to stop. It's basically like blaming a women of rape and saying she could've cummed to stop it
i am very concernced for society that we have people who openly state "it's not rape if they like it," in this thread and get likes for it, i would never let a user from this site near any actual humans.
It’s not rape because the mc made an active decision to let her continue.

Judge: "So Quinn, at any time did you ask or receive Fuckface's consent to place his penis inside your vagina?"​
Quinn: "Well not exactly, I mean I knew he wanted it, I mean guys always want it, amirite? Yeah, I'm right. Haha!"​
Judge: "Silence. So what you’re saying is he never gave consent. He was tied up and couldn’t physically stop you, and you forced him to have vaginal intercourse with you."​
Quinn: "Wow, you make it sound like I raped him or something. :rolleyes:"​
Judge: "That’s exactly what I’m saying!"​
Quinn: "What the Fuck! :oops:"​
Judge: "Silence! :mad:"​
Mc: "Can I say something?"​
Judge: "Yes, you can use this time to make your victim impact statement if you like."​
Mc: "Actually no, what I wanted to say was that I made a conscious decision to let her have sex with me. When faced with the idea of stopping her I decided to myself that I would 'Let her continue'."​
Judge: "You what?! Then what the fuck are we here for?! o_O"​
Mc: "Sorry Sally, I got confused, people kept telling me I was raped, they kept pressuring me into accepting I didn’t have a choice, but I did make the decision to have sex with Quinn."​
Judge: "We’re in session, it’s "Your Honour", not "Sally"! This is fucking ridiculous, those people are fucking idiots. But before I dismiss this case, I think it would be prudent to re-enact the situation, so I can get a closer view of exactly what went down. You can be you, and I’ll be Quinn… :sneaky: Any concerns about proceeding, Fuckface?"​
Mc: "If I decide to let you continue, can I call it rape later?"​
Judge: "Oh my fucking god, are you retarded? Just get your cock out already!"​
Derek: "I object!"​
Judge: "Fuck off!"​

So there you have it: Not rape.

The only way Quinn had sex with the mc in that scene was if you made the deliberate decision to "Let her continue". If you chose to "Stop her" they did not have sex.

I don't give a fuck what the mc did to stop her, he could have sternly told her to stop, he could have shat his pants and made her puke. He could have started pissing on her and freaked her out. In the end he chose to pretend he came, and ended the CUMpetition.

The point was, if you wanted it to continue, they had sex. If you didn't want it to continue they didn't have sex. It's not fucking rape when you choose for it to happen.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Depends whether you made Zoey DIK or CHIK I guess.
It depends about your Zoey affinity. DIK Zoey and CHICK Zoey behave differently, they have different reactions to events in Ep.9 and different dialogues.
I don't think Zoey can ever be CHICK. She used to smoke pot regularly (for MC even doing this once is a major DIK decision), she used to drink (even stealing from her mom's stash), be in detention, skate. While on the bench, MC tells her "I know you don't like to discuss feelings" and "You're not punching me or telling me not to cry".
She's at most neutral, even if she did change a bit and shed some tears.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Also, hate on Tommy all you want but he's less of a pussy then all the other DIKS besides the MC.
Here's some evidence
Jacob - sat in the corner at a party and didn't make a move on a girl cause some rival soroirty was there (Had to be saved by the MC, Jacob did nothing). Cries over some fucking paiting.
Johnny Boy - Is a cuck which makes him a pussy but probably less then anyone that's not MC or Tommy
Rusty - Cries over some fucking nudes LOL (bro even brought her roses and shit) He also doesn't do shit while the VP has to do everything for him. Can't do anything without dad's money (even had to sell his car still nedded dad's help)
Leon - Dressed up as a girl for haloween and is obsessed with Jamie like he's gay for him
Jamie - The biggest pussy in the DIKS, let's a feminist sjw boss him around and does gay gardeing
Derrick - Is the mc's bitch and won't do anything for himself, cries about a girl for a whole fucking chapter (loses her to fucking Anthony of all people LMAO)
Nick - Has a gay crush on Vinnie that he won't shut the fuck up about. Also he's one of the ugliuest fucking characters in the game (No homo)
Vinnie - Druggie who tries to shoot people

That is why in my opinion Tommy isn't as bad as people think
So, Tommy isn't as bad because he acts less like a human being with feelings and more like a narcissistic psychopath? Not sure that is the great pitch for him that you apparently think it is. Tommy is an asshole, pure and simple. All this "he isn't so bad if you get to know him" pretty much never really shows.

Gokhan.lion

Mar 13, 2018
Bug reports are posted here?

Boy, that game rocks. For first, I'm walking in a Bella (faithful) patch. Now let's try the other's path. I'm very curious about some situations...

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
So, Tommy isn't as bad because he acts less like a human being with feelings and more like a narcissistic psychopath? Not sure that is the great pitch for him that you apparently think it is. Tommy is an asshole, pure and simple. All this "he isn't so bad if you get to know him" pretty much never really shows.
I honestly think that there will be chain of events where Tommy will get his chance of redemption - I actually think that by the end of the game the dude will take a hit from Vinny either for MC or Quinn/Josy/ Any DIK.
His whole arc is about being dude thinking only for himself and placing his needs above others' plus Vinny's the only dude Tommy's being scared of. We've already seen some changes with him in Quinn dialogues where he's the first one throwing olive branch to her. So that kind of redemption would fit end of his arc properly. He doesn't necessarily has to die or something, but in my book, he's the first candidate to receive harsh treatment towards the end of the game.

Jan 18, 2022
Possible, i mean the ''break up'' with Jill was also dumb if you never pursued her.
I mean, you have one date back in hell week, then there is no interest on both sides, neither an other date and then some 2 months later the MC decides to formaly put an end to their ''dating''...
Better in ep8 when Jill invites the group to her play and Derek is ''ah the girl MC dated'' and she is just ''ah yeah...anyway''.
If you never kiss Jill or hold her hand at Bella's, there is no actual break up scene with her since there was nothing to break up. I think the "dumb break up" is if you went down her path up to the picnic and chose helping Sage over going with her. I don't believe I got the break up scene if I didn't get invited to the picnic. But yes, it's another MC overreaction.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes