Jan 18, 2022
you can play guitar for maya when you are sharing the dorm room with her.
I know, I said you can play guitar for Maya+Josy like once each. Both are free roam things and I can't remember if they're optional or not. But Maya's isn't really a let me play for you, it's a do you mind if I play while you're here lol.

Jul 1, 2018
Also, hate on Tommy all you want but he's less of a pussy then all the other DIKS besides the MC.
Here's some evidence
Jacob - sat in the corner at a party and didn't make a move on a girl cause some rival soroirty was there (Had to be saved by the MC, Jacob did nothing). Cries over some fucking paiting.
Johnny Boy - Is a cuck which makes him a pussy but probably less then anyone that's not MC or Tommy
Rusty - Cries over some fucking nudes LOL (bro even brought her roses and shit) He also doesn't do shit while the VP has to do everything for him. Can't do anything without dad's money (even had to sell his car still nedded dad's help)
Leon - Dressed up as a girl for haloween and is obsessed with Jamie like he's gay for him
Jamie - The biggest pussy in the DIKS, let's a feminist sjw boss him around and does gay gardeing
Derrick - Is the mc's bitch and won't do anything for himself, cries about a girl for a whole fucking chapter (loses her to fucking Anthony of all people LMAO)
Nick - Has a gay crush on Vinnie that he won't shut the fuck up about. Also he's one of the ugliuest fucking characters in the game (No homo)
Vinnie - Druggie who tries to shoot people

That is why in my opinion Tommy isn't as bad as people think
Tommy get so much hate because he is one of the few (the only?) character who is not constantly riding the MC's dick. He is the Quinn male version without the latter part of my first sentence. As a total dick, my MC recognize himself into him and can appreciate his quality and the few moments where he shows that he care.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Tommy get so much hate because he is one of the few (the only?) character who is not constantly riding the MC's dick. He is the Quinn male version without the latter part of my first sentence. As a total dick, my MC recognize himself into him and can appreciate his quality and the few moments where he shows that he care.
yeah i actually like what Tommy did in this episode, from episode 5 onward the MC has basically acted like the president of the DIKS while Rusty has basically let him do eventhing he should be doing. IDC how good they are, i wouldn't let some freshman who just got here act like he runs the place.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

Hentai7891

Aug 15, 2021
Is this game make by a dev or group? when you're go back play from the beginning. you're notice big different from now. I like dev will change adapt to new generation visual and song selection adapt with game play thru. not like other game dead silent like read dry book. Just me or someone feel the same?

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Bella's house, I'd recognise in snow or blood :ROFLMAO:
The interesting bit is that whoever is watching is doing so from the locked mystery room.
Bella was grading exams and then arrived at the party. That person could only be Bella's husband, whose name I don't remember :rolleyes:.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It would be still annoying but I would understand if this was in Chick Path... But why MC acts like little girl while I'm in Dik path and I'm Massive Dik?! If he is going to act like a little girl what's the point of different two character path for MC? What a nonsense scene...

And I know at some point MC and she had to talk about serious stuff like last name of hers etc but that doesn't mean you have to make him act like little girl while having wild sex in dik path... You could have done it with different way Doc..

And no I'm not in Jade Path, just for making clean save to Sage I gone back to first season and done nothing related with Jade and spend hours for this save path only. It's not about Jade or MC's relationship with her.
Screenshot_39.jpg

Last edited:

Hentai7891

Aug 15, 2021
yeah i actually like what Tommy did in this episode, from episode 5 onward the MC has basically acted like the president of the DIKS while Rusty has basically let him do eveything he should be doing. IDC how good they are, i wouldn't let some freshman who just got here act like he runs the place.
well said. I don't like ahole Tommy stick with he's character stand out more. for beingadik group everyone seem like there went thru trauma or something more like beingapussy than dik. Bang chick at party, think your issue later not at party. disappointment for beingadik lol. At first by hearing group name meant you expect group will bang any chick can moving with two legs now T_T

Reactions: hellohello95zone

36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
No doubt BaDIK is technically a well made game.

But the irony of most of the guys on this forum being here because of not being able to find a girlfriend, or because the relationship with the girlfriend sucks - and almost all of that being a consequence of feminism - and then you guys go and throw your money at the creator of the one game on F95 openly promoting feminism, with two main characters being feminists and the game forcing you to attend a gender studies class - you can't make that shit up.

Guys, what the fuck?! :WaitWhat:
DzsPRIPVAAU9hFW.jpg

Hentai7891

Aug 15, 2021
It would be still annoying but I would understand if this was in Chick Path... But why MC acts like little girl while I'm in Dik path and I'm Massive Dik?! If he is going to act like a little girl what's the point of different two character path for MC? What a nonsense scene...

And I know at some point MC and she had to talk about serious stuff like last name of hers etc but that doesn't mean you have to make him act like little girl while having wild sex in dik path... You could have done it with different way Doc..
View attachment 2256623
simple bro, cuz you choice commit relationship with Sage and fuck her mom. I agree some should not think about this stuff while dick inside of her. smh

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
simple bro, cuz you choice commit relationship with Sage and fuck her mom. I agree some should not think about this stuff while dick inside of her. smh
No I didn't, I gone back to first season just for doing nothing with Jade, this is fully clean save, so before giving answer to someone or saying ''smh'' know your stuff or simply don't talk like a ignorant person. ''SMH'' -_-

Reactions: rftbruce
Jan 18, 2022

View attachment 2256623
Because regardless of your affinity the MC overreacts to stuff ALL THE TIME. Of course it's annoying either way but it honestly isn't surprising at this point. The "core" of the MC no matter your choices will overreact/overthink things. True there probably should be significant dialogue changes depending on affinity but it will always happen at the same spot because changing dialogue is easier than making completely different scenes.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Because the affinity is just the way the MC tries to fit in with the group or friends he has. At his core the MC is still the overly emotional kid who grew up with a quirky and silly single dad and had a bestfriend he was in love with emotionally disconnect form him.

No matter what, Those things are always gonna come out, Its who he is as a character. Being a Dik or Chik is just trying to fit into the surroundings. The stuff with Sage, The way he acts when Zoey come back, How he gets upset with Josy and Maya early on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Also, hate on Tommy all you want but he's less of a pussy then all the other DIKS besides the MC.
Here's some evidence
(..)
Vinnie - Druggie who tries to shoot people

That is why in my opinion Tommy isn't as bad as people think
Tommy - Druggie who folds like a wet napkin when it comes to standing up to Vinnie and doesn't even dare to mouth off.

But yeah, definitely not a "pussy", as long as you're willing to shut your eyes to all evidence to the contrary.

Jan 18, 2022
Question: When taking pics with Zoey, she gets "creepy deja vu." Do we know what she's referring to? Is it the Em Rooster fiasco or do you think it's something yet to be revealed?

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
wow i just played episode 9, what's the point of playing the single playthough if you only get 2 sex scences in a full episode party (1 was like 20 seconds with Camilla) My MC in episode 5 went from banging 7 girls to barely 2
Someone earlier mentioned you went from banging multiple chicks in previous free roams to breaking up with multiple chicks in this one and I think it's probably the best summary of episode 9.
Do you seriously not remember him flying off the handle for absolutely no reason in regards to Maya and Josy?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes