dempun

Dec 3, 2021
I tried playing different save paths. Seeing that Banana Jill threw me off so hard I had to quit the game to get my sanity checked. I was like- no way, right? No way the dev did that.
Nah... the Banana costume is 100% fitting for Jill. Probably she takes the attitude of the costume doesn't have to be scary or slutty to be good.

And I loved the "Don't slip on me" line.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I think Banana Jill fits more into her personality if she is dating the MC at the end of Episode 8. The Bee costume to me comes off as if she's starting to come out of her shell a bit and is trying to show him what he's missing if you didn't pick her.
Well she also wears the bee costume if she rejects MC in EP8. So it's probably just a matter of her going with Bianca's suggestion.

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
No doubt BaDIK is technically a well made game.

But the irony of most of the guys on this forum being here because of not being able to find a girlfriend, or because the relationship with the girlfriend sucks - and almost all of that being a consequence of feminism - and then you guys go and throw your money at the creator of the one game on F95 openly promoting feminism, with two main characters being feminists and the game forcing you to attend a gender studies class - you can't make that shit up.

Guys, what the fuck?! :WaitWhat:
You alright?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Doesn't need a variable, but it could be a hint as to future scenarios. We also seen Sage and Maya in the theatre where they came close to making out had they not been interrupted by Jill, so... having that happen twice between all three... I think could be a hint to future possibilities. You know what they say about drinking lowering your inhibitions and revealing inner feelings etc... this definitely shows interest by Sage.
Yeah...just no. I'm trying to get rid of Maya for over 5 ep's so i can have a solo Josy path, the last thing i want is her in my Sage path.
If Sage can't keep her hands off, first thing i do is cheating on her with Riona, Sarah, Mel, Lily, Nicole and Quinn for good measure

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I don't know what DPC did with Mel's face. But she is... amazingly beautiful
View attachment 2256419
Melanie is my Fav Girl. And the simple reason is the that Face.. Ever since she gave me a BJ in the Mansion Bathtub her look stuck on me. And later when you can have alone time with Mel at the Party.. She gave me my personal Favorite sex scene so far of the whole game. I Vote.. #TeamMelanie :love:

Reactions: macinblack
Jan 18, 2022
Except for the %100 CHICK route, Jill doesn't know the real MC. She isn't fully aware of the crazy shits he and his friends pulled. Considering MC competing in the CUM-petition in ch2 or the car washing race or MC fucking the prep party up or willingly attempt to steal an underwear from the HOT house, I can't imagine Jill seeing those things and thinking like "This is the person I want to be with, This is the person Rusty were not able to be. Please don't change MC lets wear matching dildo hats and run around in campus in our birthday suits :KEK:". If she has seen you in a dildo helmet she may have some notion of what's happening but I don't think she's able to grasp the situation at its full extent. So, her saying "Don't change plz" doesn't really mean much if you think about it. I think jill can be a good LI in an average game compared to average LI's but in this game, where girls like riona, lily, nicole.... can't even be a main LI I don't think jill stands a chance :p
I don't really get your point here... I mean "MC's true self" is completely dependent on your choices and if you make it to the end of EP9 still on the Jill Branch in the first place, "the real MC" is already permanently set to either Chick or Neutral. And Jill already accepted that crazy shit went on during Hell Week. She even accepts MC's explanation of why he punched Tybalt (if you punch him) and laughs at the dick pic in Tybalt's presentation. Hell Week itself is not a deal breaker for her unless you choose to make an ass of yourself.

Her opinion of the DIKs stem from earlier interactions with Rusty and his friends (probably Tommy and Vinny). The fact that she knows what the DIKs can be like and still wants to get to know them means she's already accepted them. So the suggestion that she hates MC's friends is completely wrong. It's pretty clear in the dialogue at the end of the episode.
If you take player choices out of the equation, the "real" MC is actually Neutral CHICK leaning with some DIK tendencies he learned from Zoey based on Zoey flashbacks and interactions.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
No doubt BaDIK is technically a well made game.

But the irony of most of the guys on this forum being here because of not being able to find a girlfriend, or because the relationship with the girlfriend sucks - and almost all of that being a consequence of feminism - and then you guys go and throw your money at the creator of the one game on F95 openly promoting feminism, with two main characters being feminists and the game forcing you to attend a gender studies class - you can't make that shit up.

Guys, what the fuck?! :WaitWhat:
1671762166328.png

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Now that you guys mentioned the long animations, does anyone remember one of the first ones with a broken table, blood and someone watching? That wasn't in the DIKs mansion.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes