buggs

Apr 24, 2020
i also feel like a forceful branching decision like the one we had to make in episode 8 was not the most effective way to progressive the narrative. i much rather would have had the option to continue being a man whore and face the consequences of those decisions later, including the main LI instead of just being limited to the side pieces. that way you do have a choice to split and remain loyal to one or choose to fuck around and find out.
Agree with pretty much all of what you said in this post. As far as the part I quoted specifically, it feels like DPC did it to screw over modders to me. Making hard set paths makes it harder to fudge the variables without breaking the game. If you could be in a relationship and cheat and deal with the consequences, then its much easier to flip off the necessary variables when confronted with the scene where you might get exposed for cheating in order to avoid getting caught. D

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Man, I Don't know but i guess Nick is a traitor
Nick was disguised as an evil clown, right?
He was the first one to get to the basement to fix the blackout and the scene where the MC looks at the installation again is really weird.

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
I think Chen (or Marc?) is the one who threw the switch and turned off the power - he had an argument with Derek as the party stated.

the switch is somewhere in the basement/next to tommy's room, we know that based on the path we take in the dark.
Considering time only progresses with our actions (an assumption), the only people downstairs are these:
View attachment 2256268

When we approach downstairs, we hear a very quick run, which to me sounds like running up the stairs - MC tells that person not to worry.
This is silly assumption, but most shoes in the pictures above would either be really hard to run in, or make a different noise (like JB's spurs. or heels)

thoughts?
I think Chen & the other kid are just there to make Leon's party condition believable, also possible future Maggot pledges? screenshot0002.png
Also possibly part of Leon's "party" entourage if you catch my drift screenshot0003.png

screenshot0001.png
Now Nick on the other hand is suspiciously next to the circuit breaker switch coincidence? I THINK NOT! screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Reactions: John Ness

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Two silly negative points from the episode 9 to me (Jill's Route):

- The mini-game where I farmed easy pocket money was under maintenance :mad:.
- Jill shaved her landing strip :FacePalm:.
I must of missed Jill shaving her landing strip off.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I think Chen & the other kid are just there to make Leon's party condition believable, also possible future Maggot pledges? View attachment 2256293
Also possibly part of Leon's "party" entourage if you catch my drift View attachment 2256294

View attachment 2256295
Now Nick on the other hand is suspiciously next to the circuit breaker switch coincidence? I THINK NOT! View attachment 2256298 View attachment 2256299
riddle me this: if Nick is in costume the whole time and we never actually see his face, then how do you know that at any given time it is actually Nick under the mask?? (not including the times we are forced to communicate with him)

honestly though, this is such a lame mystery to "investigate" that i dont feel like it doesnt really even matter who shut off the power. plus it will take years IRL to find out who did it, so whatever :KEK:

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
In episode 8, should I tell Josy about Chad's secret? Is there an overall effect if I confide in Josy??

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes