DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
With Sage I guess the expectation were just different, and as always the long wait didn't help. Throughout season 2 she was progressing to be more romantic and sweeter. If you pick her in ep8 she talks about going on dates, cuddles, stuff like that. Then in ep9 we get the Sage who wants to be called a slut and getting fucked in the ass. While it's still in character, it's quite the whiplash from the last time MC had a 1 on 1 scene with her.

Both sides have merit. Ep9 was a halloween party, so it makes sense she was horny/slutty. But I also can't fault people who wanted sweet Sage after how things ended in ep8.
In honesty, She never wanted that. She knows MC wanted that from her so she tries to give that to him. Reason why, at the end of EP.8 She is kind of feeling awkward to tell him that she wanna fuck. The reason why she feels embarrassed to tell him that is because she thinks if she does tell him that, it is not gonna be what he wants from her.

I suggest the player to stop looking at a character with his expectations in mind and start seeing what the characters really are. It happens in a lot of RL relationship as well. People never try to understand or accept the other the way they are. They want them to become what they want, as if they own the person.

If you have a gf who is popular, who talks to a lot of guys and girls. You can not expect this girl to stop talking to guys only because she is in a relationship with you. You can expect from her to respect your relationship, by not cheating on you, kissing or having any sexual interaction with someone else, unless you both agreed on that. But you can't expect the person to change who they are because of you.

With that in mind, the same goes for Sage. Since ep1, all she wanted was someone to fuck her. Chad never gave what she wanted, she offered that to MC. MC then wants something else from her other than sex. That is not what she wanted. But she said she'd try. Then a frat halloween party happens, where all you do on these parties is get drunk and try to find someone to fuck, you are judging her because she wants to fuck and have anal sex with her boyfriend.

Some people are upset that she was trying some fetishes with MC. But didn't she and MC had talks about their fetishes before? Didn't MC tried to fuck her ass before? So why this bothers everyone that she wants to give him her tight virgin asshole in the end of the night of a frat party? Shouldn't he feel special for being the first?

She cannot changed who she is because of you. Both have to make efforts. She is trying on her side, you should be patience and try on your side aswell. People aren't there to serve us and only the things we like. That is not how the world works.

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
People will talk about what they like and dislike. If you get your feelings hurt because of it, maybe you shouldn't read other people opinons. Learn how to filter it.
Most of you get butthurt because someone is making a comment about the game. About things they like in the game or dislike. The same goes about characters, but people are free to express themselves. You have to learn how to deal with a different opinion about the game and not take it personally, because none of them is trying to hurt you or your feelings.
I think it(wars) mostly comes out of people not respecting other people's opinions.
It's ok to not like characters, but when someone says "I like Jill because of this and that", accept it or debate with personal view points and so on, and not go all "No, fuck that shit man, she's garbage! Jill worst girl! Only a virgin incel could like Jill, hahahahahah".

So it's more about people's attitude than difference of opinion.
We can all have different tastes or be completionists(playing all routes in every possible way), but as long as we can talk about it without degrading someone's taste, talking/sharing opinions/debating is all good.

P.S.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
In honesty, She never wanted that. She knows MC wanted that from her so she tries to give that to him. Reason why, at the end of EP.8. She talks is kind of feeling awkward to tell him that she wanna fuck. The reason why she feels embarrassed to tell him that is because she thinks if she does tell him that, it is not gonna be what he wants from her.
I don't think that is really it. I think she is happy to be able to open up more to someone. It's just difficult for her and some topics (like her biological mother) are still a bridge too far for now.

And that is a good thing, because outside of a potential fallout of the affair with Jade (which the MC might not even had depending on the playthrough) there really doesn't seem too many obstacles and issues on the horizon for the Sage path compared to the M&J or Bella path.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Yes, Sage wants to be romantic, cuddles and other cute stuff.
But in sex she is a very kinky girl. She likes rough sex, she likes experiments and various perversions. And this is also seen in the second season. Sage develops in different planes - this is normal for a person.
I realized that Sage is a very wild thing a long time ago. For example in Episode 5 she gets fucked in her brother's bed, in Episode 7 in the backyard of HOT's, then we get a threesome with Sage and Quinn. She says she wants to try more wild things in bed? Why? Sage has a high sexual libido and for many years she did not receive normal attention from Chad - their sex was clearly infrequent and bad, for obvious reasons. Her consolation was sex toys. But now, when she gets a guy open to experiments, then she disperses in full.
I'm thinking about what other experiments she wants to try, but so far she won't admit it. Most likely this is BDSM and public sex, from what I understood, going through a haunted basement with her.
Forgive me for my English but it is not my language. It has happened to me in part that is Sage.
Quoting MC "She's is also so different from me...I'm not sure if it's good or bad at times. ".
I think that she is a character with very good things, she cares about others, she is affectionate in her own way.
For many people this is good and for others it is not. In my case I don't enjoy how she likes sex, calling her a slut and how sex seems to be in the direction of BDSM. In general I do not like to degrade others.
I'm not complaining about threesomes or trying things, in fact my favorite paths are J/M, Lilly and Quinn.
For example, I really enjoy Quinn, they say bitch and things to each other, but they have another tone, more like challenging each other.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I get it, nothing is official YET, but E9 "walk of shame" for me, is Sage's way of saying she is being on board.
if it wasn't for the still open relationship with Chad she might have done it even earlier (and it's not like she got very far)

the walk of shame is not meant to be official, especially if it is only sex that is being talked about.
those same words wouldn't have been particularly out of tune in the mouth of a sidegirl (Lily for example)

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I don't think that is really it. I think she is happy to be able to open up more to someone. It's just difficult for her and some topics (like her biological mother) are still a bridge too far for now.

And that is a good thing, because outside of a potential fallout of the affair with Jade (which the MC might not even had depending on the playthrough) there really doesn't seem too many obstacles and issues on the horizon for the Sage path compared to the M&J or Bella path.
She has the most unique path out of all or nearly all current LI currently in my opinion, she isn't embarrassed like Quinn, awkward like Jill or confused/guilty like Isabela. (i still didn't played Josy-Maya path so i don't know how the relationship with them is)

She is kinky and flirty, she doesn't shy away when she spends time with MC, even though she looks like she doesn't take things seriously, she can become serious when she wants but she still tries to get used with being in a serious relationship since she didn't had any of that when she was with Chad.

The truth is that she really doesn't have much experience when comes to relationships at all, maybe she also got trust issues from last time and doesn't feel entirely confident with being in a serious relation.

I'm very curious how things will progress with her in the future.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Ep9 was a halloween party, so it makes sense she was horny/slutty. But I also can't fault people who wanted sweet Sage after how things ended in ep8.
Every character gets wasted but MC (he has to work and take care of everything). Honestly, what did they expect?

Most of you get butthurt because someone is making a comment about the game. About things they like in the game or dislike. The same goes about characters, but people are free to express themselves. You have to learn how to deal with a different opinion about the game and not take it personally, because none of them is trying to hurt you or your feelings.
The problem is that a lot of people don't pay attention at what's happening in the story. It seems to me that they just don't read the dialogues, either.

Big huge issue on the horizon: what will happen when people discover the big elephant in the room aka the "restaurant" business. Remember: Sage is HOTs' president and her dad is their "customer".

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
The question is: what relationship? MC offered it, but did Sage really accept it? It doesn't seem so to me.

he declares he only wants her, that for her he's ready to give up the others. she doesn't accept but doesn't exclude and in the meantime even in the intimacy they are more fuckable than before

they are living a compromise, Sage has the fuckbuddy he wanted and Mc has the hope that something will change
Are you telling us that the MC telling first Quinn and then Rhiona that he IS in a relationship while on the Sage path leaves any ambiguity or uncertainty ?

9a702f7f86e9f780715cce288a72c69a.jpg

140e243214b4fe30b4487245652785bc.jpg

So MC+Jill are Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

MC + Maya and Josy become exclusive.

MC + Bella are in a relationship.

But Sage is a ... fuckbuddy ???

Are you having one-sided Zoey flashbacks or what prompts that doubt ? Im really curious, because to me it couldn't be any more clear that all 4 relationship paths led to...well exactly that...a relationship. The "I love you" words haven't been uttered in any path yet, so that can't be it.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Forgive me for my English but it is not my language. It has happened to me in part that is Sage.
Quoting MC "She's is also so different from me...I'm not sure if it's good or bad at times. ".
I think that she is a character with very good things, she cares about others, she is affectionate in her own way.
For many people this is good and for others it is not. In my case I don't enjoy how she likes sex, calling her a slut and how sex seems to be in the direction of BDSM. In general I do not like to degrade others.
I'm not complaining about threesomes or trying things, in fact my favorite paths are J/M, Lilly and Quinn.
For example, I really enjoy Quinn, they say bitch and things to each other, but they have another tone, more like challenging each other.
I'm totally ok in dirty and rough things so it's not a big deal me. Quinn route is my second in a top list, it's incredibly well written and the sizzling chemistry between them is mesmerizing. Quinn struggles with herself and her feelings, eventually losing, admitting that she likes Tremolo. This is probably the first person other than her father, whom she lets close to her. While at arm's length.

Adaewyr

Aug 18, 2020
Hello, my version 0.9.1 closes itself during the dialogue with Tommy and Jacob at the beginning....
Have you ever encountered the problem, any idea where it could come from?
Thanks

• Angry
Reactions: Ilhares

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm left with only Maya and Camila of the girls that I didn't nominate. I myself wonder how Maya will react, because she began to change for the better.
1671888695756.png

Maya is the best person to nominate because i want to see the face of her dad when she brings that trophy home (or when he sees it in her dorm room on another of his unannounced visits) :sneaky:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I'm totally ok in dirty and rough things so it's not a big deal me. Quinn route is my second in a top list, it's incredibly well written and the sizzling chemistry between them is mesmerizing. Quinn struggles with herself and her feelings, eventually losing, admitting that she likes Tremolo. This is probably the first person other than her father, whom she lets close to her. While at arm's length.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really liked this shot. On a DIK route, I really enjoy Quinn/MC. In a way, she met her match. Someone who's not scared of her, someone who pushes all her buttons. She actually starts caring for him. For Quinn to meet an equal of sorts is probably a huge turn on, since DIK MC is shameless, aggressive and down for anything. The fact she asks him to join her Downtown is a huge thing for her.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2259886

Maya is the best person to nominate because i want to see the face of her dad when she brings that trophy home (or when he sees it in her dorm room on another of his unannounced visits) :sneaky:
Maya was really good in this episode. She develops, she stays strong, she doesn't make a tearful drama and become more open.
And here I agree, I look forward to the moment when her father will be humiliated, finds out that his daughter joined HOT's continues to meet with Josie and at the same time jumps on a huge MC'S dick, his bank account with a loan will be frozen and transferred to Maya.
Patrick, what wrong with your face now? Everything is the will of God, in which you so believe. :D :devilish:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Are you telling us that the MC telling first Quinn and then Rhiona that he IS in a relationship while on the Sage path leaves any ambiguity or uncertainty ?

View attachment 2259869

View attachment 2259871

So MC+Jill are Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

MC + Maya and Josy become exclusive.

MC + Bella are in a relationship.

But Sage is a ... fuckbuddy ???

Are you having one-sided Zoey flashbacks or what prompts that doubt ? Im really curious, because to me it couldn't be any more clear that all 4 relationship paths led to...well exactly that...a relationship. The "I love you" words haven't been uttered in any path yet, so that can't be it.
from MC no doubt, he in fact renounces the other girls

but Sage hasn't done yet this step, which doesn't mean she doesn't care about him, but she did that in the first season too

she probably will, but not yet.

there's nothing wrong with that, it's a bit like M+J who have in fact been together since the end of the first season but only now are for real.

or to take another example, when MC declares himself to Jill he's talking about boyfriend and girlfriend, when he talks about it with Sage the point is to try, not to have arrived

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And here I agree, I look forward to the moment when her father will be humiliated, finds out that his daughter joined HOT's continues to meet with Josie and at the same time jumps on a huge MC'S dick, his bank account with a loan will be frozen and transferred to Maya.
I wonder actually, if the scene on the start screen that's apparently in Maya's house, means we'll have MC pay a visit there as "official Maya's boyfriend", in attempt to convince Patrick that Maya has straightened out her ways, so there's no reason for him to hold her hostage anymore.

That could also serve as another starting point for potential throuple break up, this time with Josy feeling insecure and left out over it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes