Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
IMO she didn't revert. She can be serious when she wants to be. She's smart and studies well. She's a freak but also supportive and emotional. She just knows when it's time to party and when it's time to be serious. I personally liked Sage's route in ep9. Sage is prob #2 for me atm.
The only thing that is bugging me about her is how blind she is regarding Quinn.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
IMO she didn't revert. She can be serious when she wants to be. She's smart and studies well. She's a freak but also supportive and emotional. She just knows when it's time to party and when it's time to be serious. I personally liked Sage's route in ep9. Sage is prob #2 for me atm.
the run with Sage remains a rollercoaster. you can never say that she is out of character because she is the most complex one, with many facets

without chapter 7 everything would be more acceptable, but since DPC wrote it that way, we know that MC doesn't want to be a fuckbuddy anymore, he wants to take Sage's relationship to the next level, and he's so convinced of that that he's ready to risk first the relationship with Sage and after the eventual one with the other LIs. whether we agreed or not doesn't matter

and Sage's reaction to all this is ambivalent, a mix of cuddling and offers of threesome and rough sex (and basically still a total closure on her emotions, she shares what she can't help but share, on the rest it's always cold war).

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
Can someone explain the waifu wars to me? There are so much postings just about "Quinn/Josy/Jill/... is the best" and why "Goblin/Madam/Maya/..." are shit. I don't get what's the fun about it. Couldn't we all agree to the point that all girls in their own path/branch are good? Of course Madame is a case of it's own because of the design of her renders but even she has a right to exist in this game. Yeah, I know this right to exist is really hard to explain.

Sure, I only can speak for myself but when I'm playing the MaJo branch I only care about Maya and Josy. The same applies when I play the Isabella branch, I'm all into Bella and don't care about the rest. With the Jill branch I love a banana. So what? Okay, some paths/branches I like more because of the story behind but this changes from time to time when the story goes on with the next update. There was a time MaJo path was my favourite, then it was Bella, i had my time with Sage, so on. I really don't get why there's so many waifu war going on.

Some wise ancient greek dude said once: "It doesn't matter if they're white, black, brown, purple or smart, dumb, big, tall, tiny. If you can fuck them you should fuck them." I think it was Aristotle.
It is mostly the fans of a certain white haired prostitute. The thread used to be unusable because it was just pages and pages of them talking about how everybody is obsessed with Maya as soon as one person mentioned her. Fortunately most of them went off and made their own thread when everybody started ignoring them.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Actually it didn't, I placed them in the "BeingaDIK-1535311494" folder, replaced when prompted but nothing changed..

Mmmm, actually it didn't..:confused: I put it in the BeingaDIK-1535311494 folder and replaced when prompted but yeah, still nothing..
Look up renpy roaming folder, windows creates a sort of auto backup for all the saved there. You need to replace both
Because, Derek is also the reason why mc got mocked and was not trusted by quinn (before the incident when it was raining). despite already close to rion, camilla, sage.
Can you remind me what you're referring to?

the run with Sage remains a rollercoaster. you can never say that she is out of character because she is the most complex one, with many facets

without chapter 7 everything would be more acceptable, but since DPC wrote it that way, we know that MC doesn't want to be a fuckbuddy anymore, he wants to take Sage's relationship to the next level, and he's so convinced of that that he's ready to risk first the relationship with Sage and after the eventual one with the other LIs. whether we agreed or not doesn't matter

and Sage's reaction to all this is ambivalent, a mix of cuddling and offers of threesome and rough sex (and basically still a total closure on her emotions, she shares what she can't help but share, on the rest it's always cold war).
But being in a relationship and doing threesomes is not mutually exclusive if you're both on board
What did he do this time?
Joining wisdom question.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But being in a relationship and doing threesomes is not mutually exclusive if you're both on board
The question is: what relationship? MC offered it, but did Sage really accept it? It doesn't seem so to me.

he declares he only wants her, that for her he's ready to give up the others. she doesn't accept but doesn't exclude and in the meantime even in the intimacy they are more fuckable than before

they are living a compromise, Sage has the fuckbuddy he wanted and Mc has the hope that something will change

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I have an issue with my save imported, in some of the saves I actually nailed the house cleaning mini game and was able to fix the windows without making Rusty use his plan B, but it doesn't registar it and moves to rusty using the plan B.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
With Sage I guess the expectation were just different, and as always the long wait didn't help. Throughout season 2 she was progressing to be more romantic and sweeter. If you pick her in ep8 she talks about going on dates, cuddles, stuff like that. Then in ep9 we get the Sage who wants to be called a slut and getting fucked in the ass. While it's still in character, it's quite the whiplash from the last time MC had a 1 on 1 scene with her.

Both sides have merit. Ep9 was a halloween party, so it makes sense she was horny/slutty. But I also can't fault people who wanted sweet Sage after how things ended in ep8.

Reactions: ksuha

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Can someone explain the waifu wars to me? There are so much postings just about "Quinn/Josy/Jill/... is the best" and why "Goblin/Madam/Maya/..." are shit. I don't get what's the fun about it. Couldn't we all agree to the point that all girls in their own path/branch are good? Of course Madame is a case of it's own because of the design of her renders but even she has a right to exist in this game. Yeah, I know this right to exist is really hard to explain.

Sure, I only can speak for myself but when I'm playing the MaJo branch I only care about Maya and Josy. The same applies when I play the Isabella branch, I'm all into Bella and don't care about the rest. With the Jill branch I love a banana. So what? Okay, some paths/branches I like more because of the story behind but this changes from time to time when the story goes on with the next update. There was a time MaJo path was my favourite, then it was Bella, i had my time with Sage, so on. I really don't get why there's so many waifu war going on.

Some wise ancient greek dude said once: "It doesn't matter if they're white, black, brown, purple or smart, dumb, big, tall, tiny. If you can fuck them you should fuck them." I think it was Aristotle.
Sometimes it's second degree joke.

Unfortunately, there are also a whole bunch of guys who are very serious. IRL, there are character traits, attitudes, actions, sometimes sexual orientations that these guys can't stand. They carry that over to the characters in the game.

There is also a bit of frustration with one aspect of the game. The player doesn't have 100% control over the MC. I think it creates a lot of annoyance and frustration, and it spills over to some characters.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
With Sage I guess the expectation were just different, and as always the long wait didn't help. Throughout season 2 she was progressing to be more romantic and sweeter. If you pick her in ep8 she talks about going on dates, cuddles, stuff like that. Then in ep9 we get the Sage who wants to be called a slut and getting fucked in the ass. While it's still in character, it's quite the whiplash from the last time MC had a 1 on 1 scene with her.

Both sides have merit. Ep9 was a halloween party, so it makes sense she was horny/slutty. But I also can't fault people who wanted sweet Sage after how things ended in ep8.
Yes, Sage wants to be romantic, cuddles and other cute stuff.
But in sex she is a very kinky girl. She likes rough sex, she likes experiments and various perversions. And this is also seen in the second season. Sage develops in different planes - this is normal for a person.
I realized that Sage is a very wild thing a long time ago. For example in Episode 5 she gets fucked in her brother's bed, in Episode 7 in the backyard of HOT's, then we get a threesome with Sage and Quinn. She says she wants to try more wild things in bed? Why? Sage has a high sexual libido and for many years she did not receive normal attention from Chad - their sex was clearly infrequent and bad, for obvious reasons. Her consolation was sex toys. But now, when she gets a guy open to experiments, then she disperses in full.
I'm thinking about what other experiments she wants to try, but so far she won't admit it. Most likely this is BDSM and public sex, from what I understood, going through a haunted basement with her.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Who knows, what might still come. Also there are other options if you want a more romantic LI. Sage is very much meant as the more kinky/slutty LI and everything happening in Ep. 9 fit her very well.

Reactions: Crepusculum

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
People liked Chapter 2 Sage and wanted more of that, instead they got episode 1 Sage who asks you for threesomes and if you want to be pegged.
I get it, totally, but if you play 7-9 straight, there is a good balance. This is just ONE NIGHT. I understand what you mean, because when she is kinky she almost sounds anti love/cuddle as Quinn, but i think she is just being true to herself at those moments.
You mean replacing the persistent in the roaming > renpy > BeingaDIK-1535311494 and also the save inside the "games" folder??
Yes. And make backups.
What are you trying to achieve btw?
remember HOTs pool scene in eps 1? or when MC havin lunch with queen/sage in eps.7 .
I remember the scenes, but not dereks impact on them, remind me if you're willing
The question is: what relationship? MC offered it, but did Sage really accept it? It doesn't seem so to me.

he declares he only wants her, that for her he's ready to give up the others. she doesn't accept but doesn't exclude and in the meantime even in the intimacy they are more fuckable than before

they are living a compromise, Sage has the fuckbuddy he wanted and Mc has the hope that something will change
I get it, nothing is official YET, but E9 "walk of shame" for me, is Sage's way of saying she is being on board.

I get that, however it isn't "she's reverted, she's ruined" it's just they wanted more of that side of her.
Yes, Sage wants to be romantic, cuddles and other cute stuff.
But in sex she is a very kinky girl. She likes rough sex, she likes experiments and various perversions. And this is also seen in the second season. Sage develops in different planes - this is normal for a person.
I realized that Sage is a very wild thing a long time ago. For example in Episode 5 she gets fucked in her brother's bed, in Episode 7 in the backyard of HOT's, then we get a threesome with Sage and Quinn. She says she wants to try more wild things in bed? Why? Sage has a high sexual libido and for many years she did not receive normal attention from Chad - their sex was clearly infrequent and bad, for obvious reasons. Her consolation was sex toys. But now, when she gets a guy open to experiments, then she disperses in full.
I'm thinking about what other experiments she wants to try, but so far she won't admit it. Most likely this is BDSM and public sex, from what I understood, going through a haunted basement with her.
Yes, i agree, that's a good way of putting it

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
For me personally, the episode is 1 night.
It's a Halloween party, everyone is drunk and horny.
MC worked his ass off to make the party.
Sage is all about rewarding the MC during his night.
And there was tenderness in the episode too, when the sex stops and she listens to MC, she's the one caressing his hand while he talks(until he mentions the birth mother and wrecks her mojo)
Overall both sides of her where there, but the majority of the episode was a horny frat party, so the behaviour made sense to me at least.
I'm happy with the Sage route in ep9.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022

People will talk about what they like and dislike. If you get your feelings hurt because of it, maybe you shouldn't read other people opinons. Learn how to filter it.
Most of you get butthurt because someone is making a comment about the game. About things they like in the game or dislike. The same goes about characters, but people are free to express themselves. You have to learn how to deal with a different opinion about the game and not take it personally, because none of them is trying to hurt you or your feelings.

Reactions: Zik901
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes