Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Have anyone a rationale for the bananification of Jill if you are playing her route? Why the change of outfit from sexy bee to akward banana?
It's the funniest pt by far,

View attachment 2258818

Sage is primed for maximum drama. Consider:
  • Heather is starting to lead a coup to overthrow Sage as leader of the HOTS (see her conversation with Riona the morning after the prep party). The faction of Quinn/Heather/Sarah/Melanie/Riona/Camila is primed to start a HOT civil war.
  • Aside from infighting, the ever-looming scandal of HOT girls dealing drugs and being involved with prostitution remains at the periphery.
  • Other scandals involving her family, including her mother having relations with a college student and her father sexually abusing her HOT sisters to fundraise, could come to the forefront depending on path.
  • She still hasn't confronted Chad, and we don't know what she will do with the information about Chad and Troy. If she loses her cool, that may negatively impact her relationship with MC, Josy/Maya, etc.
  • We still don't know about her biological parents and how she came to be adopted by the Burkes. This probably ties in somehow with the prostitution ring.
  • She is keen on public sex for the thrill of it. I wonder what will happen if she and MC get caught ...
  • She is also keen on group sex for the thrill of it. I wonder how she will handle her own feelings if she brings someone into the bed that might compete for MC's feelings ...
  • Sage is going to graduate soon, so there will be plenty of drama surrounding her departure and maintaining relationships.
  • Sage remains a lynchpin in helping others in need, including Maya and perhaps Riona and others.
Strap in for the ride, Sage-simps!
Sage graduate soon? I thought the game isn't going to be this one year.

Also if you wonder how she reacts to getting caught, slippery when wet my friend. Rio and Quinn caught them.

Keep your dick in your pants then.
That will probably reduce the chance for poly relationships, or at least some group sex. Im pretty sure we're going to get some Jill/Bella/MC options

I'm not convinced. I have a feeling DPC will eventually pull out the rug from DIK players ...

MC's that give in to Sage's destructive impulses will find her drift away. We already see the foreshadowing in DnG - if MC 'seduces' Moria/Quinn (DIK only), then the happy ending with Nadia/Sage turns to a bad ending. That die was cast already if MC has the threesome with Quinn while pursuing both her and Sage.
What destructive impulses does sage have?

Dude, there are plenty - you can check the BADIK reddit community for a comprehensive list
Im HOPING some are nearly as good as DIK?

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
This guy, Rox, who is he to Quinn? Quinn is attached to these crooks. It would be nice to burn down this poorhouse she goes to, along with all the inhabitants. However, MC admits to Sage that he never had the desire to kill anyone... It's not good.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Walkthrough Update

Here is my walkthrough for Being A DIK.
It includes all free roams, scenes, secret renders and pack quest location.

It took me longer to work on this update alone than it takes me for some other full games. Like the update or not, there is no denying the amount of content DPC includes in a single episode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Thanks very much for doing this!

But I did notice what I think is a typo. When you describe the Josy & Maya threesome at the end of Episode 9, you list one of the variables tracked as "Fucked Maya #61". I'm assuming that's meant to reference a variable number from the Season 1-2 Walkthrough, but #61 in that walkthrough is completing Catrin's Swyper in Episode 4. Helping Maya with the Scavenger Hunt in Episode 3 is #51.

Anyway, if I'm reading this right, the reason my count was off between Maya and Josy is that Maya's sex scene in Episode 3 is included, but Josy's scene in Episode 2 is not. This is highly counterintuitive and I'm not sure what to make of it. :confused:

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
which songs were these?
  • Punk Rock Flu
  • Amsterdam
  • Guardian Angel
  • All The Roads
  • Seed Of Doubt
  • Social Wreck
'Punk Rock Flu' is the old intro/theme song. 'Social Wreck' was also used in some freeroam event. I restored them within the music player and within the story.

Reactions: xummu

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
This guy, Rox, who is he to Quinn? Quinn is attached to these crooks. It would be nice to burn down this poorhouse she goes to, along with all the inhabitants. However, MC admits to Sage that he never had the desire to kill anyone... It's not good.
It might be the guy who took care of her from a baby or her parents.
Anyway, he seems to have a better character than Vinny, despite he's a delinquent.

BatuRem

Jun 6, 2021
RE: BIANCA'S BUTT

The more I think about the Bianca ass-grab the more it annoys me. Because you can't be a DiK in a Jill playthrough, meaning you can't touch Sarah and Mel's asses in their photo. You can, however, grab Bianca's while Jill is standing right there. The game is actively blocking you from making "bad" choices, but it's also creating new "bad" choices you CAN choose to make. When a game about making choices and dealing with consequences starts gatekeeping which mistakes you can and can't decide to make, that's a bad sign.

RE: MYSTERY BLUE-EYED GIRL

If the blue-eyed girl is Ellie, that's really dumb. Bringing back the Swyper girls in minor roles is cool: I like Misha being around, and Ida showing as Santa was great. But the blue-eyed girl is a legitimate mystery that has to span at least two episodes, given that it was introduced here but not yet answered. That's too much hype for a girl much of the player base will have forgotten existed, and who likely won't amount to more than a one-off shag.

It's more likely, IMO, that this is a new character and the reveal will work the other way. A new character of some importance will be revealed, and we (the player, if not the MC) will recognize their eyes and that we've met them before.
Couldn't agree more. I get the feeling that DPC somewhat regrets the Dik/Chick system since many of the choices are more nuanced than that. I'm sympathetic though - planning out a game years in advance is nigh impossible and he couldn't have known that the story and his storytelling would evolve away form that style of storytelling.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith
Jan 18, 2022
All her flashbacks imply that Rox is Quinn's dad. They're all childhood memories most likely before she went into the system since angles are always looking up at him. The chess memory explicitly says he's her dad. He's either dead or in prison. Her mom is most likely the junkie who didn't recognize her when she dropped off the cash to Buddy.

phxpoo

Oct 10, 2016
Thanks very much for doing this!

But I did notice what I think is a typo. When you describe the Josy & Maya threesome at the end of Episode 9, you list one of the variables tracked as "Fucked Maya #61". I'm assuming that's meant to reference a variable number from the Season 1-2 Walkthrough, but #61 in that walkthrough is completing Catrin's Swyper in Episode 4. Helping Maya with the Scavenger Hunt in Episode 3 is #51.

Anyway, if I'm reading this right, the reason my count was off between Maya and Josy is that Maya's sex scene in Episode 3 is included, but Josy's scene in Episode 2 is not. This is highly counterintuitive and I'm not sure what to make of it. :confused:
Maybe DPC thinks since you haven't finished the job then it doesn't count :LUL: Probably nothing to make of it since everything else is counted

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
for the first time I hooked up with Lilly at the hots party after excepting Qinns business, cause well to see how far I can go with her, and like nice we learn that she had not found the right guy for her until she meet MC, and later she said something like we're kindred spirt you and I and she asked about hooking up or wanting to roll together as she put it (I think), well now that Ive seen her, I wish we could hook up and be a couple, maybe we get to be with her in season 3

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
I recently watched the movie "The Fallout", got me thinking.

If DPC wanted to cause mass deaths in his game, he'd probably create a school shooting mini game.
The way everyone is dunking on Dawe, boy's gonna lose it. Just gonna go all "Hey Anthony, don't go to school tomorrow" on us...
Just imagine AL x 50, picking who to save, who to sacrifice, who to take a bullet for.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Poor Leon. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What are you guys' opinion on JamJam getting back with Dany? Are you on Leon or Jamie's side?
Leon is too controlling. Sure it's his BFF, but JamJam is not a teenage kid. He can make his own choices and learn from mistakes. Is she a good GF for Jamie? Nope. But no girl will be if HE remains so passive and without a stand.
So my opinion is, while Leon has best intentions, JamJam needs to be the one to grow a pair. He'll never have a healthy relationship if he doesn't respect himself and doesn't stand for his own beliefs.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I'm disappointed in Derek.
Since I like playing runs differently, he showed over time that he can't be trusted with information.
He gossips, or even worse, overshares without thinking.

Fuck Derek, Zoey BFF for life xD

Can't open it
haha idk why tbh . it's pretty much a school shooting from a movie with pumped up kicks playing in the background

this one is different

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes