Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
I recently watched the movie "The Fallout", got me thinking.

If DPC wanted to cause mass deaths in his game, he'd probably create a school shooting mini game.
The way everyone is dunking on Dawe, boy's gonna lose it. Just gonna go all "Hey Anthony, don't go to school tomorrow" on us...
Just imagine AL x 50, picking who to save, who to sacrifice, who to take a bullet for.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Poor Leon. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What are you guys' opinion on JamJam getting back with Dany? Are you on Leon or Jamie's side?
Leon is too controlling. Sure it's his BFF, but JamJam is not a teenage kid. He can make his own choices and learn from mistakes. Is she a good GF for Jamie? Nope. But no girl will be if HE remains so passive and without a stand.
So my opinion is, while Leon has best intentions, JamJam needs to be the one to grow a pair. He'll never have a healthy relationship if he doesn't respect himself and doesn't stand for his own beliefs.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I'm disappointed in Derek.
Since I like playing runs differently, he showed over time that he can't be trusted with information.
He gossips, or even worse, overshares without thinking.

Fuck Derek, Zoey BFF for life xD

Can't open it
haha idk why tbh . it's pretty much a school shooting from a movie with pumped up kicks playing in the background

this one is different

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
haha idk why tbh . it's pretty much a school shooting from a movie with pumped up kicks playing in the background

this one is different
First of, the loss of life will ALWAYS be the most tragic thing in those kind of events. I'm personally thankful that I live in a country that never had one.
I do joke that if DPC wanted to scar us like in AL, such a mini game episode would do the trick.

But man, how much does it suck for you to have a band, and have your song as theme song for school shootings.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Since I like playing runs differently, he showed over time that he can't be trusted with information.

Can't open it

EDIT: NVM, opened it xD
plus you can't fuck him in the future... I think
First of, the loss of life will ALWAYS be the most tragic thing in those kind of events. I'm personally thankful that I live in a country that never had one.
I do joke that if DPC wanted to scar us like in AL, such a mini game episode would do the trick.

But man, how much does it suck for you to have a band, and have your song as theme song for school shootings.
Haha

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Thanks very much for doing this!

But I did notice what I think is a typo. When you describe the Josy & Maya threesome at the end of Episode 9, you list one of the variables tracked as "Fucked Maya #61". I'm assuming that's meant to reference a variable number from the Season 1-2 Walkthrough, but #61 in that walkthrough is completing Catrin's Swyper in Episode 4. Helping Maya with the Scavenger Hunt in Episode 3 is #51.
Is it possible you are referring to season 1&2 previous walkthrough rev 1.2 and not the new one I posted?

I've had to add some new variables in season 1&2 that did not seem important before but now got referenced and their number have changed.

If you use rev 1.3 for both files they should match, if not let me know.

Reactions: ename144

Lackofaname

Jul 13, 2022
All unlocks are stored in the persistent files, yes. You place them in the same place as your saves. Hope this helps.
Actually it didn't, I placed them in the "BeingaDIK-1535311494" folder, replaced when prompted but nothing changed..
All unlocks are stored in the persistent files, yes. You place them in the same place as your saves. Hope this helps.
Mmmm, actually it didn't..:confused: I put it in the BeingaDIK-1535311494 folder and replaced when prompted but yeah, still nothing..

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Reactions: Zareem
Sep 7, 2020
Idk of it's joiplay on my phone or what but the game keeps crashing on me at the end of ep7 when you get to the screen that tells you about summary for the 5 main girls. Once I press the next button the entire game shuts down and send me to the joiplay app. At first I thought it was the compressed version, so I downloaded the full version. That didn't work then I thought it was the walkthrough mod I had downloaded that won't it either nothing I have tried works.....

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021

Can't open it

EDIT: NVM, opened it xD
Because, Derek is also the reason why mc got mocked and was not trusted by quinn (before the incident when it was raining). despite already close to rion, camilla, sage.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes