RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So I wonder if we should consider this as "Part 2" in a way.

Because the first set of LI's have had the decision made. You're either with them or you're done with them.

Now we have the next set which to me seems so far like:
Lily, Nicole, Quinn, Riona (w/Camilla maybe), Zoe

And then I have my own ones who I hope get included, like Tara, Blue Eyes and Heather.

Zorad

Formerly 'Piroca de foice'
Nov 2, 2017
First of all, thanks for explaining - but being horney and wanting threesomes is not mutually exclusive to being sweet, ffs, good characters can't exist if they only have one trait. and like you said its a party! and her last Halloween party in college (unless she crashes like many do)

She and Bella are my number 1, Bella is something special with her eyes, and she is hilarious.

The Jill route was the funniest by a mile though .
I completely agree with you. That's why I like her so much, she is not 100% horny or 100% cute, she's kind of the perfect balance between those two moods, and there are certain environmets that will make one of those moods flourish more than the other, and that's perfectly normal.

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Just because one arc ends doesn't mean another one isn't going to start.
Also, the Chad arc isn't really over. The cheating part of it is, but Sage still has a connection to Chad regardless and if he causes issues while you're dating her, she's obviously gonna be involved.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
So I wonder if we should consider this as "Part 2" in a way.

Because the first set of LI's have had the decision made. You're either with them or you're done with them.

Now we have the next set which to me seems so far like:
Lily, Nicole, Quinn, Riona (w/Camilla maybe), Zoe

And then I have my own ones who I hope get included, like Tara, Blue Eyes and Heather.
Yeah it seems that way.

Lily told MC not to love her, Riona feel some type of way, Quinn clearly catching feelings, Cammy I don't know yet, I feel Zoe is slowly trying to get on his good side again before confessing her feelings.

I feel like she'll confess them no matter what you're on, she just feel like the second option if you decide to go on break with any of the main girls.

Reactions: kih1952

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Yeah it seems that way.

Lily told MC not to love her, Riona feel some type of way, Quinn clearly catching feelings, Cammy I don't know yet, I feel Zoe is slowly trying to get on his good side again before confessing her feelings.

I feel like she'll confess them no matter what you're on, she just feel like the second option if you decide to go on break with any of the main girls.
You know who I really miss? Mona. She was one I was hoping was gonna come back at some point and drop the bomb about Professor Burke and get back in.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Even though you can, this last party confirmed that Sage route is totally not fitted for a CHICK MC, DIK all the way with her :ROFLMAO:
I'm not convinced. I have a feeling DPC will eventually pull out the rug from DIK players ...

MC's that give in to Sage's destructive impulses will find her drift away. We already see the foreshadowing in DnG - if MC 'seduces' Moria/Quinn (DIK only), then the happy ending with Nadia/Sage turns to a bad ending. That die was cast already if MC has the threesome with Quinn while pursuing both her and Sage.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
I completely agree with you. That's why I like her so much, she is not 100% horny or 100% cute, she's kind of the perfect balance between those two moods, and there are certain environmets that will make one of those moods flourish more than the other, and that's perfectly normal.
Exactly, multi layers.
Question for everyone?
What was your favourite sex scene in the update?
The sage anal scene, it was fire.

i got banned from his patreon for talking about the episode being all free roam lol

i wasn't even antagonistic i was being as polite as possible
Or, you have a low tier that shouldn't enable you to play the game yet, and you outed yourself as a pirate?

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
First of all, thanks for explaining - but being horney and wanting threesomes is not mutually exclusive to being sweet, ffs, good characters can't exist if they only have one trait. and like you said its a party! and her last Halloween party in college (unless she crashes like many do)

She and Bella are my number 1, Bella is something special with her eyes, and she is hilarious.

The Jill route was the funniest by a mile though .
Guys you have to see that season 2-8 Sage is an emotional mess, dealing with the breakup (and learning the truth about Chad if you told her - realising that you are a beard is not an easy thing to process) on top of figuring out her emotions towards MC - she was going through a lot.
Now in ep9 we start to see the REAL Sage again, her encouraging us to do more pranks and getting wilder in bed as well - she starts being herself again because she finally moves on and is finally happy thanks to this new relationship. As ep1 dialogue suggests - this girl is trouble. And so is Bella - she is just older, wiser and knows when it's time and place to unleash her wild side. Threesome with both of them is something I actually expect for DPK to plan - it would be a MASSIVE challenge for MC to undertake.

Reactions: Zorad

pinginwza001

Jun 28, 2022
I'm playing again from Ch.1 and I smell a lot of big drama in this season.

Sage: Their family especially with Jade and something his father has hidden.
Josy: Tommy!!! and Maya.
Maya: Josy and her father. I hope Jill can help her with tuition problem and I hope she will not be depression and suicide.(I'm so scare she will when I play other routh and seeing she's always depress.
Isabella: Teacher-Student moral and I think her husband will show up soon.
Jill: Their family and I have a hunch that Lynette was Royce's. A house's in Lynette's photo and Jill's house look alike.
Others: Zoey, Drugs, HOTs and DIK's problem, Lynette's diary and many things we selected in the past.

It's very great work so far with the story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I hope they will add more nerd girls H-contents (haha) and I hope they won't break my heart in end. :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alphaeboy
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes