• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Idk if that threesome will have that big of a consequence but I don't think "DPC will eventually pull out the rug from DIK players",
Sage IS "wild girl", she always was, she just hasn't been like that lately cuz she was down and tired (got cheated on, got sick, had to think about her feelings for MC, had to study a lot for her thesis(?)...),
but if you remember, since her first appearance, the DIK MC had more opportunities to score points with her, given they are much more "alike".
So I think if you don't cheat, you are somehow safe :ROFLMAO:.... does't make sense to screw all loyal DIK players like that :ROFLMAO:
The threesome is a saved variable in the code, and a separate Crossroads endcap background was made depending on whether the Sage/Quinn threesome occurred on the Sage path. I'd say consequences are nigh certain.

Jul 17, 2020
haven't post in while, just want to say, dude, i'm team banana all the way but damn, can't resist that look. . .:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
already finished routes except for Bella, i don't think i'm ready to break Maya/Josy's heart, and another one for Jill. Consequences, i had it coming:(. I must say this episode is like an upgraded version of episode 5, so i understand other's disappointment for the long wait, but i think that is how it is as the game progresses even further. So i expect a DnG like scenes on episode 10, maybe if MC get high too much?:KEK:

Reactions: noctarima

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Wow you guys are right, that totally makes sense haha shit
I must admit i find it amusing how he is baning patreons left and right just because they pirated the game to get it a few days earlier. Pretty much every other dev would be happy that people are supporting them, because well, they could just pirate the game without paying...

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I must admit i find it amusing how he is baning patreons left and right just because they pirateted the game to get it a few days earlier. Pretty much every other dev would be happy that people are supporting them, because well, they could just pirate the game without paying...
It does seem kind of counterintuitive, but eh... his house, his rules. The people banned will just pirate the VN anyway. No skin off our backs.

Reactions: Smackotron

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
The threesome is a saved variable in the code, and a separate Crossroads endcap background was made depending on whether the Sage/Quinn threesome occurred on the Sage path. I'd say consequences are nigh certain.
I agree... The major consequence being whether or not you get more Sage threesomes :LUL: poor DIK players
IDK if the same dialogue happens if don't do the threesome, but yes, if you do, at the end of this episode Sage offers future threesomes with different girls :devilish:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
So I finished episode 9 and I noticed something was off... Have fun :cool:

Being a DIK - Prophets Restored Mod

This mod fully restores the songs from 'The Friday Prophets'.

Choose a mirror:

Seasons 1 - 2 (v0.8.3):
Season 3 (v0.9.1):

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
while waiting for next ep. are there any other similar visual quality suggestion?
Dude, there are plenty - you can check the BADIK reddit community for a comprehensive list, but just from the top of my head - Sunshine Love (and other Mr Dots games), Leap of Faith, Intoxicating Flavour, AOA Academy, College Kings, Chasing Sunsets, Dreams of Desire, Echoes of Lust, MIST, NLT Games (most recent is Genesis Order), University of problems, Ripples, Helping the Hotties, Mistwood Manor.

Reactions: Hentai7891

christyphilip

Apr 12, 2020
guys i changed the affinity a couple times in console and now in chapter 3 onwards its stuck on neutral and wouldnt change the number from -17. Please help

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
It does seem kind of counterintuitive, but eh... his house, his rules. The people banned will just pirate the VN anyway. No skin off our backs.
Can't like this hard enough - while these kind of decisions do not highlight DPK in a favourable manner (nor get him extra cash), I can also see why he feels entitled to strike that hammer. Although at the same time it shows that he monitors the feedback closely and intends to keep only "true supporters" around (in his mind). After all, he mentioned numerous times it's his way or the highway when it comes to plot.
That being said, would be nice for him to consider the bigger picture when it comes to feedback/criticism. Although, I have a feeling that some of those bans (Discord related) are unfair because the trusts admins/moderators too much. It's their fault for banning people left and right without inquiring the context in some cases. Which also brings us full circle and DPK decision to be in full control of development.

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
guys i changed the affinity a couple times in console and now in chapter 3 onwards its stuck on neutral and wouldnt change the number from -17. Please help
Trust me mate, it's worth sticking to the choices and having multiple playthrough saves - you just can't be at Sage and Jill paths at the same time for example (at least for now??? :unsure: )
Go back and do a Chick playthrough, branching into Jill and Throuple paths, and do a separate DIK playthrough for all other branches (Bella only depends on Cathy choice so far).
Do yourself a favour, even with cheats doing all 7 at once just does not make sense from the plot perspective. If you are after renders only, download the 100% save.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes