Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Guys you have to see that season 2-8 Sage is an emotional mess, dealing with the breakup (and learning the truth about Chad if you told her - realising that you are a beard is not an easy thing to process) on top of figuring out her emotions towards MC - she was going through a lot.
Now in ep9 we start to see the REAL Sage again, her encouraging us to do more pranks and getting wilder in bed as well - she starts being herself again because she finally moves on and is finally happy thanks to this new relationship. As ep1 dialogue suggests - this girl is trouble. And so is Bella - she is just older, wiser and knows when it's time and place to unleash her wild side. Threesome with both of them is something I actually expect for DPK to plan - it would be a MASSIVE challenge for MC to undertake.
I'm totally expecting a jill/bella mc threesome, and a J/M Sage Mc 4 some

I'm not convinced. I have a feeling DPC will eventually pull out the rug from DIK players ...

MC's that give in to Sage's destructive impulses will find her drift away. We already see the foreshadowing in DnG - if MC 'seduces' Moria/Quinn (DIK only), then the happy ending with Nadia/Sage turns to a bad ending. That die was cast already if MC has the threesome with Quinn while pursuing both her and Sage.
Dude - i had no idea Quinn killed me in that ending because i seduced her! That means i never saw the real good ending! Thanks for that!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
i got banned from his patreon for talking about the episode being all free roam lol

i wasn't even antagonistic i was being as polite as possible
He hates criticism in any form, being polite about it doesn't change that.
I got baned back as ep4 came out...i mentioned how the MC is acting, if you rejected M/J at every opportunity, wasn't handled very good in that ep...

Also can you already get the update at your support level ? Because if not, well yeah he hates pirates...

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
Question for everyone?
What was your favourite sex scene in the update?
Dude, that is the hardest question ever - all of the major ending scenes were extremely well made and felt right in the context of all relationships.
If you point a gun to my head though, I'd go with Jill because it was cute af plus that hidden scene was.. fulfilling. Already anticipating a similar sort of mechanics with Rio at some stage :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alphaeboy

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
If the blue-eyed girl is Ellie, that's really dumb. Bringing back the Swyper girls in minor roles is cool: I like Misha being around, and Ida showing as Santa was great. But the blue-eyed girl is a legitimate mystery that has to span at least two episodes, given that it was introduced here but not yet answered. That's too much hype for a girl much of the player base will have forgotten existed, and who likely won't amount to more than a one-off shag.
I disagree. There's a lot of characters already in this game, I don't think there needs to be some big hype reveal around who this girl is. If she is someone new, cool, but I personally think the mystery girl was just an easter egg to basically say "see if you can figure out who this girl is". If she's just a one-off fuck, so what? Lol if you're getting that hyped for a girl in a mask being slightly mysterious I think thats a you problem.

Last edited:

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Any Mac users able to open the VN? I have MacOS Monterey and it keeps coming unable to open the file. No explanation just can't open the file.

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
I disagree. There's a lot of characters already in this game, I don't think there needs to be some big hype reveal around who this girl is. If she is someone new, cool, but I personally think the mystery girl was just an easter egg to basically say "see if you can figure out who this girl is". If she's just a one-off fuck, so what? Lol if you're getting that hyped for a girl in a mask being slightly mysterious I think that a you problem.
DPK seems to have a plan for all girls from Swyper, so it makes sense. That being said while she is the only character that could match those eyes so far, I still think those D's would be more prominent in that robe. I also think she would have dropped a hint to MC that it was her.
Fully agree though - DPK meant for us to speculate on this subject, and it damn sure worked :LOL: .

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
She already did the walk of shame once, not really that much of a secret.
Think likev the students, they won't easily believe he is banging the super hot librarian just because she left in the morning

They will take any explanation that proves he didn't

supman1337

Jun 24, 2020
Or, you have a low tier that shouldn't enable you to play the game yet, and you outed yourself as a pirate?
He hates criticism in any form, being polite about it doesn't change that.
I got baned back as ep4 came out...i mentioned how the MC is acting, if you rejected M/J at every opportunity, wasn't handled very good in that ep...

Also can you already get the update at your support level ? Because if not, well yeah he hates pirates...
Wow you guys are right, that totally makes sense haha shit

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I'm not convinced. I have a feeling DPC will eventually pull out the rug from DIK players ...

MC's that give in to Sage's destructive impulses will find her drift away. We already see the foreshadowing in DnG - if MC 'seduces' Moria/Quinn (DIK only), then the happy ending with Nadia/Sage turns to a bad ending. That die was cast already if MC has the threesome with Quinn while pursuing both her and Sage.

Idk if that threesome will have that big of a consequence but I don't think "DPC will eventually pull out the rug from DIK players",
Sage IS "wild girl", she always was, she just hasn't been like that lately cuz she was down and tired (got cheated on, got sick, had to think about her feelings for MC, had to study a lot for her thesis(?)...),
but if you remember, since her first appearance, the DIK MC had more opportunities to score points with her, given they are much more "alike".
So I think if you don't cheat, you are somehow safe :ROFLMAO:.... does't make sense to screw all loyal DIK players like that :ROFLMAO:

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Idk if that threesome will have that big of a consequence but I don't think "DPC will eventually pull out the rug from DIK players",
Sage IS "wild girl", she always was, she just hasn't been like that lately cuz she was down and tired (got cheated on, got sick, had to think about her feelings for MC, had to study a lot for her thesis(?)...),
but if you remember, since her first appearance, the DIK MC had more opportunities to score points with her, given they are much more "alike".
So I think if you don't cheat, you are somehow safe :ROFLMAO:.... does't make sense to screw all loyal DIK players like that :ROFLMAO:
The threesome is a saved variable in the code, and a separate Crossroads endcap background was made depending on whether the Sage/Quinn threesome occurred on the Sage path. I'd say consequences are nigh certain.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes