Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
IMO she didn't revert. She can be serious when she wants to be. She's smart and studies well. She's a freak but also supportive and emotional. She just knows when it's time to party and when it's time to be serious. I personally liked Sage's route in ep9.
you're 100%, she was AWESOME! - it was so honest, her opening up as she wanted to and couldn't with Chad, you can FEEL how her realization before the threesome ("I should've done more" and "life will be boring soon") hit her and is helping her enjoy herself more.

i loved it and the ending was VERY, with the "walk of shame", Sage turned it on them like a boss!
I'm not really sure why they thought she went with Jacob (if anyone knows, please share) - also if you banged Jade and told Derek about it then Leon says "That dude's has been banging both mother and daughter" and Tommy goes "That is so... cool" - Which i find hilarious.

Do you have any idea WHY people said she reverted? is it something i missed?

Her skin color is very strange, it seems that the MC is fucking a corpse

Her belly WTF
I'm as far as it gets from a DAZ expert, but i can promise you that 99% DPC did NOT change her skin mat.
it's probably just the lighting. you know he needs to set it up like a movie scene, with lights and all, the MC and Sage are referred to as "Actors" by Daz.
She has not been changed.

Reactions: aykarin

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
So, it appears that DPC reached his peak number of patreon supporters on november 2021 at 17500.

Currently he has 16100, all this data I got from DPC patreon and this site:

Maybe the long wait for the episode and it's mixed reception really affected the number of patreons this time around.

I'm mean, it still a lot of people and more than enough money, but I wonder if this trend will continue.
November 2021 it didn't cost 20 quid to boil the kettle

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
Ok, Guys, Guys...
WTF.

Pretty much every day since this episode came out i saw people talking about how Sage reverted all of her character progression, ruined her character, etc - please explain wtf did i miss and what were people talking about?

Since she is tied for first in my book, i posponed her to be last and nearly forget - it was a really nice route!
View attachment 2259031
Idk who say that, but people are for sure crazy. Sage are the most human and realistic character in BAD. I can't see how this EP can impact her development in a bad way.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
I like how because I focused on Bella only but got dumped cus of Cathy I ended up with basically no drama between MC and girls, and the party was all about just having fun.
but.. what about the buttsex?

Idk who say that, but people are for sure crazy. Sage are the most human and realistic character in BAD. I can't see how this EP can impact her development in a bad way.
So its hard to say who because i tried avoiding spoilers so i didn't go THAT into it, i can look it up though, but i saw it several times, here and on other sites.
Idk maybe they had an image of her in their mind and the fact that she kissed Maya and wants threesomes ruins that for them? (for some VERY odd reason)

1671845116419.png

WHAT ELSE COULD YOU EVEN EVER WANT IN LIFE?!

Zorad

Formerly 'Piroca de foice'
Nov 2, 2017
you're 100%, she was AWESOME! - it was so honest, her opening up as she wanted to and couldn't with Chad, you can FEEL how her realization before the threesome ("I should've done more" and "life will be boring soon") hit her and is helping her enjoy herself more.

i loved it and the ending was VERY, with the "walk of shame", Sage turned it on them like a boss!
I'm not really sure why they thought she went with Jacob (if anyone knows, please share) - also if you banged Jade and told Derek about it then Leon says "That dude's has been banging both mother and daughter" and Tommy goes "That is so... cool" - Which i find hilarious.

Do you have any idea WHY people said she reverted? is it something i missed?
Probably because on the last episode she was extremely cute towards us. And since she has been like that since episode 6 (when you cuddle with her after taking care of her), people were probably caught by surprise with the "sudden change in behaviour" in this ep.

I'm one of the people who likes a lot of the season 2 Sage, but I also enjoy this one. Besides, this is a party and if there ever was an episode that she would be extremely horny, it would be this one. DPC won't just erase all the progress with her since season 2. She's still my number 1 by a long mile and, as long as DPC doesn't fuck her up, it should stay that way until the end.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Probably because on the last episode she was extremely cute towards us. And since she has been like that since episode 6 (when you cuddle with her after taking care of her), people were probably caught by surprise with the "sudden change in behaviour" in this ep.

I'm one of the people who likes a lot of the season 2 Sage, but I also enjoy this one. Besides, this is a party and if there ever was an episode that she would be extremely horny, it would be this one. DPC won't just erase all the progress with her since season 2. She's still my number 1 by a long mile and, as long as DPC doesn't fuck her up, it should stay that way until the end.
First of all, thanks for explaining - but being horney and wanting threesomes is not mutually exclusive to being sweet, ffs, good characters can't exist if they only have one trait. and like you said its a party! and her last Halloween party in college (unless she crashes like many do)

She and Bella are my number 1, Bella is something special with her eyes, and she is hilarious.

The Jill route was the funniest by a mile though .

Reactions: Zorad

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
Those are the same thing.
Having a "phobia" is "Being afraid of or fear of" "Anti" means "against". You should study up on your English comprehension bud. And Eiffel Towering a chick together with Derek is not Gay! It's a Bro-manship! Quote the whole post next time. Thanks.

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

The Dark One

Feb 6, 2018
I got this error in Ep7 when i click the phone (new one) at second freeroam where you supossed to contact and meet Josy,Maya or Quinn. Im am using Scrappy walkthrough mod is it related to mod or did i fucked up somewhere along the way ? If anyone else get this is there a way around it or is there a fix.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode7/ep7_freeroam_diks_room.rpy", line 88, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode7/ep7_freeroam_diks_room.rpy", line 88, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/mphone_main.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/mphone_main.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/mphone_main.rpy", line 48, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/mphone_main.rpy", line 50, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/mphone_main.rpy", line 56, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/mphone_main.rpy", line 60, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/mphone_main.rpy", line 67, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/mphone_main.rpy", line 68, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/mphone_main.rpy", line 71, in execute
NameError: Name 'smsmx' is not defined.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes