The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Question: Is it possible to play this game in a "total virgin route"? Not sleep with anyone?
I'm interested in other characters reactions to such an MC xD

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Question: Is it possible to play this game in a "total virgin route"? Not sleep with anyone?
You can't be a virgin, because of Zoey. But you can go without fucking during the game's timeline.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
You can't be a virgin, because of Zoey. But you can go without fucking during the game's timeline.
I know MC can't, hence I used the "" :D
If one plays that route, is there any change to how the rest treat MC?
I might play that once for the lulz xD

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
I guess it could happen.
If you focus on making up with Zoey.
So you'll reject every offer from every girl. :KEK:

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
I don't think you can skip the interrupted sex with Josy, can you?

I also think the only conversation about it will be if you play Truth/Dare/Drink with J/M and they ask about how many partners you had, which you can't reach (probably) without having sex with at least those two.

And maybe conversations with Jill about experience, but i doubt it.

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
I don't think you can skip the interrupted sex with Josy, can you?

I also think the only conversation about it will be if you play Truth/Dare/Drink with J/M and they ask about how many partners you had, which you can't reach (probably) without having sex with at least those two.

And maybe conversations with Jill about experience, but i doubt it.
which sex are you talkin about ? at first date ? you can say 'no' when she asked to spend the night at her house. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes