YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
It's really hard to be loyal when everyone wants to fuck you :ROFLMAO:
Quote: Every famous dude who’s ever faced a hail of criticism for being an unfaithful man-whore :ROFLMAO:. It takes some really strong love and certain types of personalities to NOT end up screwing this way and that way if you’re a famous guy.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
I never understood why Bella gave Maya the death stare in the library.

View attachment 2264133
The disdain in her eyes was off the charts xD
You know those types of people who are willing to take a bullet for almost anyone they care about? Bella is a fiercely loyal person, and I think she just interpreted the sadness/disappointment in Sage’s eyes as a sign that Maya had said or done something bad to hurt Sage, which leads to Bella’s default response: RAGE.

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
I did it is the Jill route 0 contacts with other girls :ROFLMAO::cry: until Bianca arrived :devilish:
Say it "Oh Bianca" :Kappa:
1672060403415.png
In the distant, outside snowing fuzzing so cozy and warm and as leaves falls off trees, Jill suddenly find herself unshakeable filled with dark thoughts nervously gently shambling in the window as MC eyes on Bianca, closest Jill's best friend. It is jealously? or could be simply cheating? or maybe has feelings for her? :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rannmiumec

Aug 27, 2017
The thing is that you can play multiple play-throughs and pick a different path with each girl with a different affinity and then you got the 'others' path which I am currently playing. Should have plenty of time between now and the next update to play each route with 3 different affinities to see what the difference is between routes (except for 'others' which needs DIK affiinty to play I think).
Oh no, I know I can play other paths in a completely independent save that doesn't mess with my main one. It's just that knowing that the characters are still there, even if they are not the focus, makes me not want to "ignore" them, and since I prefer to do single LI runs, well, it's impossible to achieve both things at the same time XD

In general, I don't play these games with the intention of seeing every possible combination the game offers, I prefer to play the story or stories that I'm interested in and that's it. So, I'm more than happy to keep things simple and just have one single save with the CHICK Maya/Josy run, since at this point is the route I'm the most interested in, even if it means missing out the content from other routes.

What happened? I have seemed to have forgotten, lol. Thanks.
The way they talk about your decision being to stay friends clearly show that they don't like it, and that they would have very much preferred you to want more with them. When you comfort Maya, and she tells you that you shouldn't be so nice when you didn't pick them. For Josy, she basically tells you that she feels she didn't have a choice and that other people decided for her.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 2264515
In the distant, outside snowing fuzzing so cozy and warm and as leaves falls off trees, Jill suddenly find herself unshakeable filled with dark thoughts nervously gently shambling in the window as MC eyes on Bianca, closest Jill's best friend. It is jealously? or could be simply cheating? or maybe has feelings for her? :whistle:
Darth Jill joins the chat

• Haha
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
View attachment 2264515
It's my destiny Jill... I'm sorry

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Trojaner A bit off topic, how does one donate?

I'm all for DPC telling the story he wants to tell. I for one liked the end of AL. I know there was big backlash about it's end, but hey, his next game is one of the largest ever in the genre. So even if a part of the community hates BaDIKs end, 90% of the people will try his third game if he makes one and probably love it.

Most of these games are made by a single person, so I appreciate the effort and just enjoy the ride DPC(or any other creator) sets for us.
e7a.jpg
Its funny/sad how even in the most niche of genres it always boils down to this...

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes