always86

Mar 19, 2020
I wholeheartedly agree.
I think it's actually the biggest factor that makes some scenes (and therefore, the game) reach much deeper than any other game, for many people.

If it's public, can i get a link where he talks about that 2-3 week rendering time?

i think you're 100% correct about his attitude regarding animations, it's not going to change. When he made the post a few months ago about Dev time he didn't even mention it as a factor.
He only said he is constantly trying to work smarter so the result comes faster.

If we give him a ton of benefit of the doubt, it's possibly that the 2-3 week unpopular animation didn't set him back that long.
If he has multiple rigs (i.e separate machines) he can have one do these long animations and one doing other things.

HOWEVER im going to assume that posing/creating the set for the animations also took a few days, so yeah, all together it is possible that this single animation took ~2 weeks of his development time, which adds up quickly.
He first mentioned it August 12th (27 animations making one long ‘cut scene’) he then talked about it several times until September 9th when he confirmed it had completed. Essentially I think rendering from some time between the 26th August and 9th September. Ultimately it’s unclear if his episode total of 303 counted this as 1 animation or several.

Either way his average animations were way down on episode 8 where he reported a total of 358 with an average of 12.8 a week. (Between 7.5 and 8.2 a week for episode 9 depending on how he counted the long one.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Easy

The reason
She ran off before the choice with Josy.... Now you could try to make us believe MC is clairvoyant.... But unlike you he doesn't have a walkthrough for his life... Besides that you have that walkthrough and you can have both and still chose to say "No"?

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
She ran off before the choice with Josy.... Now you could try to make us believe MC is clairvoyant.... But unlike you he doesn't have a walkthrough for his life... Besides that you have that walkthrough and you can have both and still chose to say "No"?
Still, you can't choose zoey. if you choose tom lil sis.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Some insights about Vinny, Josy, Maya, Tybalt, etc....

The camera at the end of EP9 did not put Vinny there. Derek had slept in the closet before and it would have been noticed in the before. No. The camera was installed during the party. By whom? Look at the screenshot. Looks like a police action to me. Someone from forensics? The Moose Lounge is listed on Rooster as a bar, not Derek's room. Someone from the police can even show up there on Halloween in their uniform.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What was Vinny doing in the Mansion? He was probably looking for Lynette's diary. Why? The MC mentioned to put the diary in the safe. The MC can ask Tybalt if he read some books lately and Vinny searched the bookshelf in the MC's room. Tybalt and Vinny are working together. Why? I think so that someone stole the identity from the MC to get the student fees, which are actually to the MC because they were provided by his relatives maternal side. The only question is who has seized the identity from the MC. But the worst will be so that will probably be Branch dependent.

I believe for Josy and Maya to really check out the MC at the Halloween party because Derek revealed his conversations with the MC to them. Josy and Maya skillfully squeeze the MC. So don't drink too much at the drinking games because that's a sign so the MC is trying to hide something.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Still, you can't choose zoey. if you choose tom lil sis.
Why not? Based on what we know now Josy can still have feelings for MC when not in a relation, same when in a relation with her we might have to chose either Maya or Josy at one point, the signs are already there...

We can safely assume there will be a possibility to get together with Zoey, but with the signs in game we cannot be certain it's a choice of either one or the other.... A throuple already is in the game, Sage seems open to be part of another...

We just don't know one excludes the other, it could but it's not a given fact.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
As someone who has only started to play this game (meaning the long gap between episodes 8 and 9 wasn't a factor for me), I have enjoyed episode 9 quite a bit. Although I don't know how much of that is due to the simple fact that my expectations were never very high, when it comes to games like this one, as long as they entertain me for a while I'm fine with it.

I have only played the Maya/Josy path since it's the only path that I'm interested in playing, and I really don't have any complaint regarding how that route was handled. I have replayed their different scenes many times, and I keep enjoying them as much as the first time. Moments like teasing Josy over the conversation you have with her dad are just hilarious, and seeing how happy they are once you tell them you're committing to the relationship is just :love:

Fun fact, I tried to play the Sage one out of curiosity, but once I reached episode 5 and I saw the reactions of Josy and Maya during the prep party if you don't pick them, I just didn't find in me to continue it. Now that I saw how bad things are for them if you're not in their route, I'm going to stick with them even harder XD

And an aspect of the game I'm also enjoying a lot is the music. I have never expected a game like this one to have such a good soundtrack, but here we are. Although it was very fun to hear a song that plays in the game in some random Youtube ad XD

And I will also say that I like the party planner minigame. It's not the best thing ever, but it's a fun small puzzle to solve.

That said, as much as I can't complain regarding how long it takes for episode 10 to arrive since I'm playing it for free, I really can't wait for it to see how the story continues.
Did you dare Josy to let you post an embarrassing cluck? She's such a sport for accepting and it was quite funny. Tommy's comment on it is the only one with zero likes :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Raziel_8

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Their reaction on more than 10 girls not as funny as it might seem because you get -3 Maya and -3 Josy RP.
If instead you only fucked Quinn during the cumpetition, he'll say 'My ex and one other' but will refuse to say who (when asked by Josy). Must be because it would upset Maya.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Their reaction on more than 10 girls not as funny as it might seem because you get -3 Maya and -3 Josy RP.
Yeah and for drinking you only get -2.
But after the threesome i got +3 Josy because she was in the lead...overall i have near max RP for Josy and i think my Maya RP are maxed at -10.
I'm curious if that will have any impact, as so far RP were the most useless stat in the game.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes