Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Did she cry? when does that happen?

He first mentioned it August 12th (27 animations making one long ‘cut scene’) he then talked about it several times until September 9th when he confirmed it had completed. Essentially I think rendering from some time between the 26th August and 9th September. Ultimately it’s unclear if his episode total of 303 counted this as 1 animation or several.

Either way his average animations were way down on episode 8 where he reported a total of 358 with an average of 12.8 a week. (Between 7.5 and 8.2 a week for episode 9 depending on how he counted the long one.
OOF size - Large.
There's really no telling what will happen with the dude, if a single animation can take 1 month of labor.
I guess we'll be a LITTLE wiser when the Jan dev update comes out.

Their reaction on more than 10 girls not as funny as it might seem because you get -3 Maya and -3 Josy RP.
Any idea what you say and what is their reaction is if you only slept with Zoey? (that would take so long to test)
And how do you even end the night playing truth or date with them if you didn't have sex with them up until that point?!

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Maya and Josy is my main path and, of course, I fucked Quinn on the roof… I don’t know what will happen if Maya finds out… If she’s down for a threesome hate fuck, I’m down. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2264883
Haha, good pic. But hold on, i have something better:
11.jpg 20220825004253_1.jpg

Any idea what you say and what is their reaction is if you only slept with Zoey? (that would take so long to test)
And how do you even end the night playing truth or date with them if you didn't have sex with them up until that point?!
That's full database on Maya/Josy drinking game event from unofficial guide
1.JPG

Last edited:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Haha, good pic. But hold on, i have something better:
View attachment 2264897 View attachment 2264899
Maya's face is priceless, and Josy is just sad. She is the most attached to the mc out of the bounce.

Jade is salty that she won't get the Vitamin Dik she craves, and that Sage who is better then her in every aspect is getting it and taking it like a champ.

Milf can be salty, but Bella is the opposite of it, she is a chill women and is truly mature compared to other milfs( Besides Nora).

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Since Quinn is already falling for MC, I hope when she finally admit her feellings for him we can dump her for Riona or Lily and tell her to her face. And then when she, disappointed, shocked and sad asks why we play with her like this, MC will smile and say:
"Remember when you took my clothes and made run around the campus naked and not even feel sory? This is payback bitch"

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Maya's face is priceless, and Josy is just sad. She is the most attached to the mc out of the bounce.

Jade is salty that she won't get the Vitamin Dik she craves, and that Sage who is better then her in every aspect is getting it and taking it like a champ.

Milf can be salty, but Bella is the opposite of it, she is a chill women and is truly mature compared to other milfs( Besides Nora).
Josy is always in love with Tremolo, despite what happened in Ep.4. That moment when Josy asks after the photoshoot, "Do you sometimes wonder how things could have turned out differently?" and if you answer that "We did not have a single chance," she will be hurt. It's a very powerful moment and it looks like I'm seeing a hint of a possible hint with Josy in the future if it doesn't work the first time and you're on the Others route.
Sage is beyond competition. Perfect gf/wife material.
That's the reason why I have so much respect for Bella. Although she scares me because of mental problems, but her behavior is very adult. Bella and Sage have the most adequate reaction to the breakup in Ep.8. Although we see that Bella is in pain and it is a heartbreaking picture when she sits alone after a phone call, but she reacted with dignity.
Since Quinn is already falling for MC, I hope when she finally admit her feellings for him we can dump her for Riona or Lily and tell her to her face. And then when she, disappointed, shocked and sad asks why we play with her like this, MC will smile and say:
"Remember when you took my clothes and made run around the campus naked and not even feel sory? This is payback bitch"
You are coming to hell for that :mad:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Please any fix?
For fuck's sake, you illiterate monkey: THE VERY FIRST POST IN THE THREAD HAS THE FIX, AND IT HAS BEEN THERE SINCE THE DAY THIS UPDATE WAS RELEASED.

You have made 3 posts in this new account of yours, every one of them about the problem you're having, because you are playing with a modded save. If you would simply READ THE POST you wouldn't be having problems.

And no, I don't care if English is not somebody's first language, this is an English forum.

gatts69

Jan 15, 2021
I need some help in understanding please stop reading if you don't want spoilers :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is probably a ton more but still it seems strange unless they are a Harem :).

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I need some help in understanding please stop reading if you don't want spoilers :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is probably a ton more but still it seems strange unless they are a Harem :).
Jill only want's to be official if you are on the Jill path and the MC is her bf.
You can have only sex with Bella if you are on the Bella path.
Don't use mods

Reactions: Jericho85

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Well, trouble is certainly brewing on the horizon. A surprise? Not at all.

The time will come to pick your poison.

Will you stick with the girl with no backbone? Do you have the patience still? Alright, I'll give it to ya: she's opening up more and more every time...or are you sticking with the one that can make anybody go wild? Damn petite hotness!

screenshot0980.png screenshot0274.png

While you guys fight it out, I shall enjoy the true goddess, while the side dish (fucking great dish, I say!) plans our next encounter:

screenshot0272.png screenshot0256.png

Toodles!

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Well, trouble is certainly brewing on the horizon. A surprise? Not at all.

The time will come to pick your poison.

Will you stick with the girl with no backbone? Do you have the patience still? Alright, I'll give it to ya: she's opening up more and more every time...or are you sticking with the one that can make anybody go wild? Damn petite hotness!

View attachment 2264980 View attachment 2264982

While you guys fight it out, I shall enjoy the true goddess, while the side dish (fucking great dish, I say!) plans our next encounter:

View attachment 2264989 View attachment 2264990

Toodles!
I choose: Banana Jill!

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes