rannmiumec

Aug 27, 2017
Did you dare Josy to let you post an embarrassing cluck? She's such a sport for accepting and it was quite funny. Tommy's comment on it is the only one with zero likes :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I checked all the possible dares. Just for scientific purposes, obviously :Kappa:

If instead you only fucked Quinn during the cumpetition, he'll say 'My ex and one other' but will refuse to say who (when asked by Josy). Must be because it would upset Maya.
I think the dialogue is the same if you have been with one more girl than the 3 that come by default at that point, like, there's no special dialogue for Quinn.

Yeah and for drinking you only get -2.
But after the threesome i got +3 Josy because she was in the lead...overall i have near max RP for Josy and i think my Maya RP are maxed at -10.
I'm curious if that will have any impact, as so far RP were the most useless stat in the game.
Maya at -10 :WutFace:

Please any fix?
Check the first post of the thread for a fix.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah and for drinking you only get -2.
But after the threesome i got +3 Josy because she was in the lead...overall i have near max RP for Josy and i think my Maya RP are maxed at -10.
I'm curious if that will have any impact, as so far RP were the most useless stat in the game.
Yes, it's better to drink if you are total womanizer.
Actually, they are not useless. They open up some scenes, such as the picnic with Josie and Maya, or the scene with them in the sauna in Ep 8. It is best to read the official DPC guide, it describes these points in great detail, and there are quite a few of them.
I have a separate focus saves for Josy and Maya, not sure if I can keep Trouple stable.
If instead you only fucked Quinn during the cumpetition, he'll say 'My ex and one other' but will refuse to say who (when asked by Josy). Must be because it would upset Maya.
Imagine Maya's face.
"Hey Maya, I fucked a girl who tricked you and used as a psychological toy. She's actually pretty funny, you just have to get to know her better. How about threesome with you and Quinn? We'll bang, ok?" :p

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Dear maggots and DIK's! It's time for one nomination. On the path of our hero, we could break the heart of many girls. We could hurt Maya, Josy, Jill, Bella, Quinn, Nicole, Riona... But none of them win the nomination I'm talking about.
The first place for the most childish reaction to a breakup wins... Jade! It's ironic that Jade is currently the oldest woman (around 40-45) with whom MC had something like a relationship.
Just look at that:
6768654.JPG
I already discussed this topic with someone, her reaction to the chat. I was told that she needs time to cool down because she has the same anger issues as Sage. No, nope. Narcissistic and selfish bitch. Jade, were you seriously counting on something? It was just sex without commitment, you don't think you and Tremolo had any future, do you? If yes, then it is understandable, you are also stuck in childhood, like your worthless son.
6787975.JPG

No problem, Jade. So you are so kind, reasonable and sympathetic when everything goes according to your scenario?
68687744.JPG
Bonus picture. This dialogue if you chose Sage. No Jade, you can't decide who your daughter is dating. She is already an adult and mature person, and despite the fact that she is 20 years younger than you, she behaves much more responsible and much more intelligent. Better go parent Tybalt, his pacifier fell out of his mouth. (WARNING! DANGEROUS SCENARIO! If you fucked Jade and chose Sage, this version of reality can be doomed. Be careful and it is not recommended to make this route the main one.)
556790676.JPG
FUCK YOU, JADE. And if you slap me again, I will choose DIK option, like with Oscar. (two slaps on Sage route)
UPD: Also, Jade, are you saying that the guilt will eat me up inside? What about you? You fucked your student to get revenge at your husband. Aren't you going to be guilt-ridden for this and seducing your daughter's future boyfriend?

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
More thinking Buddy. Maya could belive she is hatefucking Quinns ass when MC tells her so ... atleast until she finds out that Quinn likes it. :WeSmart::ROFLMAO:
The closed-door meeting held behind , in a friendly, favorable atmosphere. During the negotiations, the parties managed to reach a consensus.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
More thinking Buddy. Maya could belive she is hatefucking Quinns ass when MC tells her so ... atleast until she finds out that Quinn likes it. :WeSmart::ROFLMAO:
I'm pretty sure Maya would become Quinn's favorite person if Maya bent her over and hatefucked her in the ass with a strap on.

• Haha
Reactions: Trojaner

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Actually, they are not useless. They open up some scenes, such as the picnic with Josie and Maya, or the scene with them in the sauna in Ep 8. It is best to read the official DPC guide, it describes these points in great detail, and there are quite a few of them.
The only difference at the picknick is a short kiss iirc.
And the sauna depends if you had sex with Maya before not RP, otherwise she will say she aint having any lube...

And yeah, so far i'd call RP useless, as they they don't have any meaningful impact.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The first place for the most childish reaction to a breakup wins... Jade!
To be honest, if you reject her earlier in class, she is fuming for nothing at all and even threatens you she will fail you...
Knowing that, her reactions in ep 9 are fairly mild, especially since all that is happening in a kitchen, with plenty of sharp and blunt instruments available.... We've seen her throwing stuff at Stephen too and there she had a viable reason to do so...

Reactions: Jericho85

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
The first place for the most childish reaction to a breakup wins... Jade! It's ironic that Jade is currently the oldest woman (around 40-45) with whom MC had something like a relationship.
Absolutely. It does make perfect sense with everything the MC has been told, and seen. Jade bottles everything up until she explodes, however she was unable to break apart her family even though everything she's discovered about her husband is tearing her apart. Not only did he cheat with a bunch of really young women close to his daughter's age, he fucked her best friend Cathy. Somehow she sorta forgave Cathy, but is also of course torn up about her leaving her job as we seem from the goodbye card scene.

The MC became her venting, escape, and a way to feel like a desired woman again. It is just too many straws broken on her back, and I hope we do end up seeing her normalize, and get the fuck away from Stephen, who by the way is a top contender for the absolute worst character in the game.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
To be honest, if you reject her earlier in class, she is fuming for nothing at all and even threatens you she will fail you...
Knowing that, her reactions in ep 9 are fairly mild, especially since all that is happening in a kitchen, with plenty of sharp and blunt instruments available.... We've seen her throwing stuff at Stephen too and there she had a viable reason to do so...
I now even regret that I have Jade's route open on DIK Others save. She's a rare bitch and I'll feel bad for Sage if all this shit comes out. She's already in for a lot of drama because her father is Harvey Wahnstein.
Jade should definitely start using Xanax to calm her nervous system. :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely. It does make perfect sense with everything the MC has been told, and seen. Jade bottles everything up until she explodes, however she was unable to break apart her family even though everything she's discovered about her husband is tearing her apart. Not only did he cheat with a bunch of really young women close to his daughter's age, he fucked her best friend Cathy. Somehow she sorta forgave Cathy, but is also of course torn up about her leaving her job as we seem from the goodbye card scene.

The MC became her venting, escape, and a way to feel like a desired woman again. It is just too many straws broken on her back, and I hope we do end up seeing her normalize, and get the fuck away from Stephen, who by the way is a top contender for the absolute worst character in the game.
Yes, I'll say it again a bit, I feel sorry for Sage the most in this situation. Because her family is on the brink of collapse, her father is likely to go to jail, and her best friend is doing dark deeds in sorority behind her back. I hope Quinn can at least get out of this web that Stephen set up and get a path to redemption.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not specifically; the MC will refuse to provide the extra name(s) no matter what.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex13_zen

Bigwood080607

Aug 23, 2022
View attachment 2238703

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2022-12-18
Release Date: 2022-12-18
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.1
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Transferring save files to Season 3

Please keep the conversation pertinent to Being a DIK.
Offtopic discussion of other unrelated games may result in an immediate thread ban without prior notice.
DOWNLOAD
Season 3 Interlude+Episode 9
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN

Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID*

Patch (Interlude to EP 9)
Win/Linux:
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Season 1 - 2

Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Walkthrough Mod might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 1645355 View attachment 1645335 View attachment 992057 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 1645333
View attachment 992052 View attachment 992114 View attachment 1645351 View attachment 1645334 View attachment 992056 View attachment 522511 View attachment 522531 View attachment 522512 View attachment 377598
can someone pls help when i open the gme and the first conversation just before it shows the tricycle my game crashes can anyone help solve the problem?

Reactions: Mihawk_80

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Imagine Maya's face.
"Hey Maya, I fucked a girl who tricked you and used as a psychological toy. She's actually pretty funny, you just have to get to know her better. How about threesome with you and Quinn? We'll bang, ok?" :p
Maya and Josy is my main path and, of course, I fucked Quinn on the roof… I don’t know what will happen if Maya finds out… If she’s down for a threesome hate fuck, I’m down. :ROFLMAO:

mayaph_wutq.png

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes