lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Well, trouble is certainly brewing on the horizon. A surprise? Not at all.

The time will come to pick your poison.

Will you stick with the girl with no backbone? Do you have the patience still? Alright, I'll give it to ya: she's opening up more and more every time...or are you sticking with the one that can make anybody go wild? Damn petite hotness!

View attachment 2264980 View attachment 2264982

While you guys fight it out, I shall enjoy the true goddess, while the side dish (fucking great dish, I say!) plans our next encounter:

View attachment 2264989 View attachment 2264990

Toodles!
I will stick my dick with both and make them my wifes and mothers of my chidren.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Is everything we see now in the past, retold by the MC? That's what I understand from the phrasing in the library scene from ep 3. He says he never would have kissed Bella had he known the real reason for her tears. Sounds like he knows it now, right?
screenshot0005.png

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Is everything we see now in the past, retold by the MC? That's what I understand from the phrasing in the library scene from ep 3. He says he never would have kissed Bella had he known the real reason for her tears. Sounds like he knows it now, right?
View attachment 2265025
Yupp, a few times he narrates. Just like in the fuck fuck fuck fuck at the end of episode 8. MC is retelling the event of his life that probably lead to the end game.

lol I didn't get this line in my previous playthroughs. Then I remembered chatting with Tyballs on Tybalt's post. Seems that even Rooster comment sections alter the dialogues.

View attachment 2265024
Indeed, DPC is known for attention to detail and rewards people who deep dive his game.

Reactions: xummu

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Since Quinn is already falling for MC, I hope when she finally admit her feellings for him we can dump her for Riona or Lily and tell her to her face. And then when she, disappointed, shocked and sad asks why we play with her like this, MC will smile and say:
"Remember when you took my clothes and made run around the campus naked and not even feel sory? This is payback bitch"
I think that you should seduce and then dump all DIKs since as far as I remember they told her to do it.
Of course I might be wrong since I played that part long ago.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
View attachment 2265025
Well, of course the MC is telling his story and its kinda a "flashback". Read the introduction of the game again... "let me tell you what happened" thats the sentence you see before the game really starts.

Overall, i think he is telling us about his first year on college and after the first year is done, the game will end with a view on the present and a little ahead in the future maybe, based on the choices of course.

I had a different approach in mind too... like the movie american beauty. Maybe, and its a BIG maybe... the MC will die at the end and is just telling his sotry of his last year alive... but i have no "proof" for that, just a gut feeling... many many books, movies, stories starting like this where the protagonist tells a already happened story, the protagonist gonna die, is already dead, or facing death.

Those phrases where he talks like everything already happened and he is just telling his story are at several points of the game.

Well it is certain though that the MC is just the storyteller about his time at college and everything we see already lies in the "past"

Doesnt really matter much for the time being. But its already a heads up to how the game ending can be made.

And because its a story of the past, it does explain more that we can see so many scenes without the MC in it... cause in the end, he knows those things after everything happened the way it does.

This way to tell a story which already happened is a easy way for an author to go over plotholes especially about things the protagonist cant know about if he wasnt there... but if it all lies in the past, of course somebody could have told him after all, or something.

Overall DPC isnt really following those approach though... sometimes he jump to a phrasing where you can assume that everything already happened, but most of the time telling the story like nobody knows shit. If you tell a story like that, sometimes a "narrator" is needed. But this is missing here. Mqaybe cause DPC doesnt care about it, or he want to set up the illusion everything is happening just now, but if he wanted to create this illusion, he shouldnt let the MC talk the way he did in your screenshot for example, and thats not the only time he does that. But we always should keep in mind... DPC is not really a great author. Not even close.

Last edited:

herugrim123

Dec 25, 2020
I thought it was interesting that depending on certain variables, I didn't figure out exactly what I did (or didn't) do but on the Isabella route, Jill does in fact not tear the picture she has of MC with the "Are you my destiny" written on it. Whereas she rips it in another path/route I did, which I guess was not Isabella. So she still believes in the possibility when MC is with Isabella/ or other variables that aren't clear to me.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
lol I didn't get this line in my previous playthroughs. Then I remembered chatting with Tyballs on Tybalt's post. Seems that even Rooster comment sections alter the dialogues.

View attachment 2265024
Damn I don't know how I missed this. Probably one of the options in Rooster led to "reply Tyballs". If only I could remember which post.
With your girlfriend humiliate her loser brother in Rooster, what could be better?

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018

View attachment 2265024
Yupp, a few times he narrates. Just like in the fuck fuck fuck fuck at the end of episode 8. MC is retelling the event of his life that probably lead to the end game.
Indeed, DPC is known for attention to detail and rewards people who deep dive his game.
I am so curious about how he does that and keeps track so well and so consistently, he must have hundreds (if not more) of these occurrences.

Didn't you get like a SINGLE chance to respond to her balls account?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I thought it was interesting that depending on certain variables, I didn't figure out exactly what I did (or didn't) do but on the Isabella route, Jill does in fact not tear the picture she has of MC with the "Are you my destiny" written on it. Whereas she rips it in another path/route I did, which I guess was not Isabella. So she still believes in the possibility when MC is with Isabella/ or other variables that aren't clear to me.
Yep, that's triggered under specific conditions.

I think most of us interpret it as Jill isn't quite done with MC and may try to take him back from Bella.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Damn I don't know how I missed this. Probably one of the options in Rooster led to "reply Tyballs". If only I could remember which post.
With your girlfriend humiliate her loser brother in Rooster, what could be better?
Yeah I think it's one of Tybalt's clucks where you either have a choice to respond to Tybalt or respond to "Tyballs". If you respond to tyballs it turns into a hilarious back and forth between MC and Tyballs, all of which gets flagged for harassment by Tybalt.

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness and ffive

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah I think it's one of Tybalt's clucks where you either have a choice to respond to Tybalt or respond to "Tyballs". If you respond to tyballs it turns into a hilarious back and forth between MC and Tyballs, all of which gets flagged for harassment by Tyballs.
I just realized that I need this route.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes