The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I've only given her the "Don't drink" bottle and I don't remember that scene. Is there more to it?
Nope, this was edited for the lulz. If you gave her the drink, you'll have an objective "Check the Hallway" or something like that. It doesn't go any further. But it opened a can of horny DIKs tho, since everyone is taking it as confirmation that she'll be an option in the solo/cheat route.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I never understood why Bella gave Maya the death stare in the library.

View attachment 2264133
The disdain in her eyes was off the charts xD
I never got death stare from that lol. I thought it was more curiosity looking at Maya. There's more annoyance when she looks at Sage there. If we're going with disdain though, it could be because Sage was wasting Bella's time by talking to Maya.
Bella is very judgemental. The way I took that scene is that in that moment she see’s Sage comforting Maya, and realises that Sage isn’t the person she thought she was. I think the look at Maya is wondering what’s going on with Bella’s usual intense lack of emotion.

Any rough update on next release?
July to early October presuming a production timeline somewhere around episode 8 or 9. If DPC updates to 4090 cards (and other new components) it might be he could get that down to June. If he could meet the production averages for episode 8 with the content from 9 then June/ July is possible, but TBH I think he is putting his energy into things that prolong production, add a certain quality, but not anything anyone really cares about.

One of the things he talked about was taking two or three weeks to render a minute long animation but I don’t think anyway is even sure what animation this is. Which is a shame, because he even created the perfect opportunity to use it with Jill’s hidden orgasm, instead of a 9 second loop of thrusting cock and hands on arse in close up, he could of created a really cool long animation where you see Jill subtly getting closer and closer.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I never understood why Bella gave Maya the death stare in the library.

View attachment 2264133
The disdain in her eyes was off the charts xD
I think that's not disdain but curiosity, DPC just fucked up a little with impression :KEK:
Isabella heard their conversation and was simply surprised Sage not just a spoiled brat, right after this scene Isabella literally saying it to Jill.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
That's not disdain, she's just looking with a bit of curiosity to see what Maya is doing.
Of course, this is just a curious look. She looks and thinks - This head will perfectly complement my collection of antiques.
Poor MC, he doesn't know who he's messing with yet. The "Infernal Librarian" goes hunting.

Last edited:
Reactions: H2G990

macaquinh0

Oct 7, 2020
Hi, getting the below error when opening 2D art and Mixed from Rewards. Any help ?

While loading <'MatrixColor' <'Image' u'ep9_sm'> (0.2126, 0.7152, 0.0722, 0, 0, 0.2126, 0.7152, 0.0722, 0, 0, 0.2126, 0.7152, 0.0722, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1)>:
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 23, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 35, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 36, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 42, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 42, in <module>
TypeError: 'bool' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 23, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 35, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 36, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 42, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 42, in <module>
TypeError: 'bool' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
After I imported my season 2 save file (maya/josy route) to season 3, I get error code when opening the rewards 2d art gallery both in the game opening or the phone. Help please.

This is the error code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Got the exact same error, no idea how to fix it. Have you guys found a fix by any chance?

Don't recall ever using a mod or any cheat of any kind, so that's probably not the cause of it.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
The posing and facial expressions are part of what I think sets some of the best AVNs apart. It's so much better when the characters actually have body language rather than just being immobile mannequins posing in the center of the frame while lines appear on screen.

BaDIK and Chasing Sunsets are above and beyond any other VN I've seen in this respect, though as much as I love BaDIK I think Chasing Sunsets actually does it better. Every single character pose feels so natural in CS and each frame has cinematic appeal. But Kentyrr and Stoya are fucking wizards at digital art so it's almost not a fair comparison.
Right, it's amazing these most subtle changes effect us subconsciously.
I wonder how they learned to pose that well.
I still find some expression that DPC makes to be bad, mainly big smiles, but a lot are very good.

Yeah, it's the attention to detail of the subtle nuances in the facial expressions and body language that adds so much more to the story. What's the saying, eyes are windows to the soul...For digitally rendered eyes to have "soul" is pretty impressive. And DPC certainly says a lot with the characters' eyes.
He got really good at, especially in the recent episodes.
I think that i didn't get much feeling of envy when Rio/Quinn catch MC and Sage fucking outside, but i did get that vibe when she asked "you've been fucking her since you got here?"

This is the biggest question right now! We really need a break from the drama with the girls. Especially from a certain fuckbuddy and her mom...

So, Brawler... is it possible the developer of that app was actually adopted and some DIK fucked her and her mother?
Oh don't worry lol, were getting a break alright... An 8 month break, at least!

You think the pick a girl stuff is gonna stick? You can only grab her ass if you picked Jill. It's gonna be an option.
What do you mean? Do you think he did this whole choice thing at the end of S2 only to undo it in 1-2 episodes?

H2G990

Oct 17, 2021
View attachment 2238703

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2022-12-18
Release Date: 2022-12-18
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.1
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Transferring save files to Season 3

Please keep the conversation pertinent to Being a DIK.
Offtopic discussion of other unrelated games may result in an immediate thread ban without prior notice.
DOWNLOAD
Season 3 Interlude+Episode 9
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN

Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID*

Patch (Interlude to EP 9)
Win/Linux:
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Season 1 - 2

Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Walkthrough Mod might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 1645355 View attachment 1645335 View attachment 992057 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 1645333
View attachment 992052 View attachment 992114 View attachment 1645351 View attachment 1645334 View attachment 992056 View attachment 522511 View attachment 522531 View attachment 522512 View attachment 377598
Game goes in a loop after isabella meet girls at sofas, goes back to meeting Jill outside.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
I once heard a song from this game in a commercial on TV. It was awhile ago so I don't remember which song, only that it was from Season 1. These songs definitely stick with you and get branded to this game don't they. That's probably why the Friday Night Profits (or whatever they are called) wanted their songs removed. This game is more famous than they were.
I wholeheartedly agree.
I think it's actually the biggest factor that makes some scenes (and therefore, the game) reach much deeper than any other game, for many people.

July to early October presuming a production timeline somewhere around episode 8 or 9. If DPC updates to 4090 cards (and other new components) it might be he could get that down to June. If he could meet the production averages for episode 8 with the content from 9 then June/ July is possible, but TBH I think he is putting his energy into things that prolong production, add a certain quality, but not anything anyone really cares about.

One of the things he talked about was taking two or three weeks to render a minute long animation but I don’t think anyway is even sure what animation this is. Which is a shame, because he even created the perfect opportunity to use it with Jill’s hidden orgasm, instead of a 9 second loop of thrusting cock and hands on arse in close up, he could of created a really cool long animation where you see Jill subtly getting closer and closer.
If it's public, can i get a link where he talks about that 2-3 week rendering time?

i think you're 100% correct about his attitude regarding animations, it's not going to change. When he made the post a few months ago about Dev time he didn't even mention it as a factor.
He only said he is constantly trying to work smarter so the result comes faster.

If we give him a ton of benefit of the doubt, it's possibly that the 2-3 week unpopular animation didn't set him back that long.
If he has multiple rigs (i.e separate machines) he can have one do these long animations and one doing other things.

HOWEVER im going to assume that posing/creating the set for the animations also took a few days, so yeah, all together it is possible that this single animation took ~2 weeks of his development time, which adds up quickly.

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
Dev also seems to have forgotten about Heather.
So, she should be included into the list of possible winners that trophy, specially since she's wearing a lifeguard

Reactions: hawk784563
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes