Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I am your complete opposite. Jill is my least favorite character in the entire game. Followed by Zoey and Bella. Jill even makes my top 5 of least liked AVN characters I've ever seen. And I've played quite a few games. Good Lord the goblin is detestable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I do understand why you hate relationship with Jill since it's too vanilla and repeats MC's parents relationship, but why do you hate Bella?
The infidelity thing. It's a big no no for me. I mean cheating is whatever. Bad but I can get past it. When there is a marriage or kids for that matter it just becomes way too heavy. There are degrees to commitment and that's pretty much as far as you can coommit to someone. I'm aware we do not yet know the exact circumstances of her marriage but if she is indeed still married then going around fucking a college kid is messed up.

Also I find Bella incredibly unattractive from the neck down. It's like an absolute shitshow of unrealistic body proportions. I much prefer slim and athletic body types.

Jan 18, 2022
What's the best path to go Sage, Josy & Maya, Isabella, Jill, or Alone?
My personal order is Jill, Sage, Others, J+M, and then Bella. Jill and Sage are almost tied for me even though their personalities are very different. That's also probably why I enjoyed the theater bonding scene so much. Others has a lot to be explored. J+M your doing a lot of peacekeeping which gets tiresome. Early Bella gave me too many Leah vibes I never really was able to get over lol.

Reactions: SSJGOD

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Reactions: Bubba McSmith

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
those eyes man, those eyes. what s your favourite then by the way? Bella is beautifull but her story, i don t think the MC is gonna make it with her, Zoey is pretty but what she did to the MC, i treat her like garbage everytime, my least favourite is Maya.
Josy all the way. She is far above everyone else. Sage and Maya come second and third. That's regarding main LI's. There are quite a few others I love like Rio, Cammy, Lilly, Nicole...

I can understand people's dislike of Maya though. Still love her but I get those who don't.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
Josy all the way. She is far above everyone else. Sage and Maya come second and third. That's regarding main LI's. There are quite a few others I love like Rio, Cammy, Lilly, Nicole...

I can understand people's dislike of Maya though. Still love her but I get those who don't.
Josy is my second, she s cute, sweet, and a nympho/perv, i love her, but to get to her i have to take with Maya too, and Josy really likes the MC, she says it in his face multiple times, even when rejected.

Reactions: RNasc4444

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022

I really like Josy I feel like she's one of the love interest that is genuine really in love with the MC she's my second favorite girl and the only reason she's my second is because I like monogamous relationships and as of right now she has not solo path so my main girl is Jill which I also adore but once Josy solo path opens up she might ascend my rankings we shall see.

Reactions: RNasc4444

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
Really no way to know for sure. There are several variables that seem like they hint at a solo Josy - such as the two you mentioned - but we still don't know whether that's going to lead to Josy breaking up with Maya for MC, or if it's simply going to lead to MC ruining Josy and Maya's relationship unintentionally (or intentionally) and Josy being pissed about it and telling MC to fuck off.

I made a save for it anyway just in case. An "Alone" playthrough where MC still has feelings for Josy and then hams up the Josy guilt every chance he gets, but still never messed around with the Throuple. We'll see where that goes.

And I don't think there will be a solo Josy OR Maya if the throuple was ever a thing. I think the throuple is about balancing attention between the two. If you can't keep the balance, then they break up and MC gets a cold shower.
I genuine believe that their relationship will fall apart if you're not in their path they fight too much giving you the chance for a Josy solo or something along those lines because there is no way that DPC put all these hints and effort in to teasing a Josy solo path the talk with Derek about having feelings for her,the scene where she cries by the door and says she wanted to say something different when friendzoning them, then there is the scene when she also cries in your room bed and says she still has feelings for you, the others path at the end of ep 8 shows Josy and then finally in ep 9 where she flat out asks you if you think about what they could had been and also seems to be happy if you're in the others path and tell her you're still single.

I think thats too much effort for nothing happening or going nowhere in the future.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
The number of side girls that are confirmed prostitutes: Quinn, Riona, Camila, Sarah, Melanie, Mona, Lily, Nicole, Sandy, Rose, Madame Rose.

From the remaining LI's and side girls, most are cheaters (Josy, Maya, Sage, Jade, Cathy, Tara, Kylie, Heather).

The only girls whom are not (yet) confirmed prostitutes or cheaters are: Jill, Bella*, Zoey, Becky, and Nora. (assuming the latter two don't have confirmed relationships)

On the one hand, it's impressive how many different girls have lewd scenes in this game. On the other, if you draw the line at prostitution and cheating, then it's a very short list of girls to consider! Of course, DPC is a huge DIK, so MC is liable to get an STD only from those latter girls (glances at Becky ...).

Also, it's kind of weird how many girls have lewd scenes in public restrooms (YUCK): Riona, Camila, Sarah, Tara, Kylie, Mona, Nora, Josy, ...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Hawke84

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
DPC should get this beast of a GPU, RTX A6000 ada, A beast of a gpu that will work well for him. Better then w 3090s.
A few industrial class GPUs would be a good choice, though it might be a good idea to wait until the Ada Lovelace cards come out. The A6000 is still an Ampere card, and probably wouldn't be a big change from his 3090s, other than the available memory. The problem is, that would just encourage him to make his renders even MORE complex, because 48GB of vram would give him pretty much unlimited complexity in any shot. And the A6000 isn't MUCH more processing power than a 3090, and I believe run at lower clock speeds. They definitely built for a higher duty cycle, though, which at least in principle would be a good idea for a developer.

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
The number of side girls that are confirmed prostitutes: Quinn, Riona, Camila, Sarah, Melanie, Mona, Lily, Nicole, Sandy, Rose, Madame Rose.

From the remaining LI's and side girls, most are cheaters (Josy, Maya, Sage, Jade, Cathy, Tara, Kylie, Heather).

The only girls whom are not (yet) confirmed prostitutes or cheaters are: Jill, Bella*, Zoey, Becky, and Nora. (assuming the latter two don't have confirmed relationships)

On the one hand, it's impressive how many different girls have lewd scenes in this game. On the other, if you draw the line at prostitution and cheating, then it's a very short list of girls to consider! Of course, DPC is a huge DIK, so MC is liable to get an STD only from those latter girls (glances at Becky ...).

Also, it's kind of weird how many girls have lewd scenes in public restrooms (YUCK): Riona, Camila, Sarah, Tara, Kylie, Mona, Nora, Josy, ...
quinn? prostitute?
what are you talkin about?
She's just been raised in a slum.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes