Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
What do you mean by Bella mental problems? Are you referring to her emotional pain over who knows what happened at that Christmas dinner?
These are guesses. She has severe psychological problems due to her breakup with James. We don't know exactly what happened yet, but the way she behaves, talking to his ghost "come back to me James", fighting with herself when she starts to have feelings for Tremolo. Or take for example her look, in her eyes - coldness and lack of emotion in the early episodes. There is even a fan theory that Bella is experiencing hallucinations.
Or remember Tremolo's words when he kisses her and tells the story in the past tense:
"I wouldn't kiss her. I would call for help."
This is what I think as well. I think James died and the death impacted Bella so severely that she developed some kind of schizotypal coping mechanism where she would have episodes of hallucinations. The EP8 prologue in the library was Bella having one of those episodes. That's why her boss sent her home and why the guy on the bench was staring at her. She was talking to thin air.

I think that's why she keeps that door locked at the present. Part of her still doesn't accept that he's gone even though she knows he is... so she recognizes the hallucinations as not real but they still come back periodically, and the locked door is how she's keeping it together. In reality, nothing is behind the locked door. But to Bella, James is locked away there. But that's how she's keeping some semblance of a normal life.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
This is what I think as well. I think James died and the death impacted Bella so severely that she developed some kind of schizotypal coping mechanism where she would have episodes of hallucinations. The EP8 prologue in the library was Bella having one of those episodes. That's why her boss sent her home and why the guy on the bench was staring at her. She was talking to thin air.

I think that's why she keeps that door locked at the present. Part of her still doesn't accept that he's gone even though she knows he is... so she recognizes the hallucinations as not real but they still come back periodically, and the locked door is how she's keeping it together. In reality, nothing is behind the locked door. But to Bella, James is locked away there. But that's how she's keeping some semblance of a normal life.
Maybe not everything is so dramatic. We know how the DPC likes to turn up the drama by raising the hype for future episodes, but it's where he defuses the situation. Maybe James is alive and they broke up because of some event. I myself am not exactly sure about the theory of hallucinations (this is DPC, you can’t be sure of anything). Maybe the Episode 9 intro is just one of Bella's haunting nightmares related to her traumatic breakup experience. Maybe at some point he will return and it will add drama to the Bella-MC relationship.
The only thing I'm sure of is that an important hint with Bella will happen in Season 3. This teaser animation was added for a reason.

Reactions: Jericho85

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Most likely, Jill is somehow connected to Bella's past and helped her rise. Bella in Episode 9: "Jill means the world to me." She even says that she is ready to break off relations with MC for the sake of friendship with Jill. It says a lot, but we don't know why yet.
Perhaps they share symbiotic relationship? Despite Bella's cold demeanor she is very kind and caring person so perhaps she held Jill togeter after her sister's death and Jill did same for her after James disappearance/death.

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
At the first freeroam after the HOTs arrive to the party, head to MC's bedroom. There are three perspectives: Study Area (left), Bed (center), Green Screen (Right). Keep clicking back and forth between the three perspectives and Pissing dude will eventually appear randomly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, I'm glad someone brought this up, I'd gotten this once and meant to ask about it, but just sort of forgot.

You know, I think that overall impressions of this episode would be more positive if there was more stuff like this; specifically having lesser or unknown characters just wander the mansion, like you do at a party, and MC may or may not run into them and get a little random encounter. A few of the episode's objectives could easily have worked this way, and I think that exploring the party would have been more entertaining (and replayable) that way.

Reactions: Jericho85

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
sorry but there's an harem path or is impossible to get all the girls?
nope
the closest you have is "others path" where you remain single and you can fool around with some girls

I think that's why she keeps that door locked at the present. Part of her still doesn't accept that he's gone even though she knows he is... so she recognizes the hallucinations as not real, and the locked door is how she's keeping it together. In reality, nothing is behind the locked door. But to Bella, James is locked away there. But that's how she's keeping some semblance of a normal life.
i still continue with the theory that bella and james had a kid and he died
a lot of couples cant handle a tragic event like that and they broke up
other theory could be a simple case of cheating, bella cheated on james and he found out, thats why he left

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
These are guesses. She has severe psychological problems due to her breakup with James. We don't know exactly what happened yet, but the way she behaves, talking to his ghost "come back to me James", fighting with herself when she starts to have feelings for Tremolo. Or take for example her look, in her eyes - coldness and lack of emotion in the early episodes. There is even a fan theory that Bella is experiencing hallucinations.
Or remember Tremolo's words when he kisses her and tells the story in the past tense:
"I wouldn't kiss her. I would call for help."
I feel that saying 'severe issues' is too much. She's clearly still a strong person who can enjoy many things in life - books, wine, yoga, etc.
And the very fact that Jill doesn't yet forgive her when you're on Bella's path indicates that her mental state can't be that bad - she wouldn't do that to a broken Bella, would she? Especially since Bella herself mentions her past when trying to get Jill to forgive her.
As for the quote about calling for help, I attribute that to DPC's signature exaggerated drama. Yes, Bella might benefit from seeing a therapist to help her heal some emotional pain. But I think that's the case with many people in this world.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Question about the solo path for Josy containing spoilers from all 9 episodes, so beware if you haven't played.
Really no way to know for sure. There are several variables that seem like they hint at a solo Josy - such as the two you mentioned - but we still don't know whether that's going to lead to Josy breaking up with Maya for MC, or if it's simply going to lead to MC ruining Josy and Maya's relationship unintentionally (or intentionally) and Josy being pissed about it and telling MC to fuck off.

I made a save for it anyway just in case. An "Alone" playthrough where MC still has feelings for Josy and then hams up the Josy guilt every chance he gets, but still never messed around with the Throuple. We'll see where that goes.

And I don't think there will be a solo Josy OR Maya if the throuple was ever a thing. I think the throuple is about balancing attention between the two. If you can't keep the balance, then they break up and MC gets a cold shower.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I feel that saying 'severe issues' is too much. She's clearly still a strong person who can enjoy many things in life - books, wine, yoga, etc.
And the very fact that Jill doesn't yet forgive her when you're on Bella's path indicates that her mental state can't be that bad - she wouldn't do that to a broken Bella, would she? Especially since Bella herself mentions her past when trying to get Jill to forgive her.
As for the quote about calling for help, I attribute that to DPC's signature exaggerated drama. Yes, Bella might benefit from seeing a therapist to help her heal some emotional pain. But I think that's the case with many people in this world.
This is very difficult to forgive. Especially if you brought Jill's route almost to completion and then chose Bella. Imagine, your friend, who is much older than you, you can say "mentors you", gives life lessons and then acts in this way. And it's all behind your back. Of course, it will explain to us in the dialogues, "Why did Bella do this?" but it's still hard to forgive.
In addition, Bella's current psychological state is clearly better. She no longer looks like the broken woman we saw at the beginning. MC breathed life into her, gave her motivation to live on. And here I am still scratching my head. Why did a 36 year old woman fall in love with a crazy college guy? Let Sage be my number 1, but Bella's storyline is the most interesting and mysterious. Mystery, worth solving.

Yes, this is the harem path
:love:
It's a Derek top-5

• Thinking Face
Reactions: James H Boner

jt5151

Oct 7, 2017
Ive noted everyone's thoughts on how things could go bad for the MC etc etc referring to acting lessons as a go to guide . Have any of you thought perhaps it will be sort of similar but it is going to be choosing who lives maybe between Bella/Jill . Josey/Maya (especially because Tommy(Josey's brother is shoulder deep in the stuff) , Sage/Ex gf , or any other myriad of dual people MC likes alot . In the last episode there was a gun and a hint of trouble so I could see it happening if the MC interferes with things that Quinn/Tommy are doing . Me, I do not mind the suspense if it happens/if it doesn't happen. I enjoy the story so far and simply look forward to the next updates . I like the love interests that everyone speaks of Bella (just hot) , Jill (good and wholesome) , Josey/Maya ( Josey has always been my favorite and I'm hoping in the next updates perhaps if we didn't get her as a choice we will as her and Maya break up or something of that nature because i'd like it to be just her. That all said I''d love a chance to date any of the Hots Heather, Lily, Camilla or even Sally from the nerd squad or Nicole from the strip club. Something about Sally just screams fantasy and that she is wild behind closed doors and we all know she loves to roleplay (Boos/secretary, principle/student. elf/knight and the lkist could go on and on and really open up for some fantastic scenes as well ... The only other love interests Id like to see would be Cathy, Becky , The two that gave the MC oral sex while Stephanie talked in his his ear (Kylie and a blond ??). Hope you all have a great holiday season and can't wait for DPC to release the next updates and show us what direction the story goes .

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Perhaps they share symbiotic relationship? Despite Bella's cold demeanor she is very kind and caring person so perhaps she held Jill togeter after her sister's death and Jill did same for her after James disappearance/death.
Hopefully she held her in the 69 position and will do so again in the future :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes