alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
This is very difficult to forgive. Especially if you brought Jill's route almost to completion and then chose Bella. Imagine, your friend, who is much older than you, you can say "mentors you", gives life lessons and then acts in this way. And it's all behind your back. Of course, it will explain to us in the dialogues, "Why did Bella do this?" but it's still hard to forgive.
In addition, Bella's current psychological state is clearly better. She no longer looks like the broken woman we saw at the beginning. MC breathed life into her, gave her motivation to live on. And here I am still scratching my head. Why did a 36 year old woman fall in love with a crazy college guy? Let Sage be my number 1, but Bella's storyline is the most interesting and mysterious. Mystery, worth solving.
I ignored Jill as much as possible, so she definitely doesn't feel anything towards MC in my playthrough. She even tells Bella in an earlier episode 'he just didn't seem interested in me'.
As for why Bella fell in love with MC, there are multiple reasons: he's probably one of the few non-creeps who has the courage to hit on her, since her beauty and apparent coldness are intimidating; he awakes sexual feelings in her, and unconsciously wants to continue feeling that; and she tells him herself: he's a breath of fresh air who made her feel 18 again.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Question about the solo path for Josy containing spoilers from all 9 episodes, so beware if you haven't played.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not a lie, it's rather that you misunderstood.

At the end of ep8, (if you chose the right answers throughout the game to show Josy that you were only interested in her) when the MC chooses between the girls he is dating, he thinks of Josy, tells himself that he has feelings for her, but notices that she is already in a relationship with Maya, so he can't choose her. (I haven't tested if it was the same for Maya, but I think so)

If the Josy-Maya couple breaks up, and you chose the right answers throughout the game, we assume that this may allow a solo route with one of the two. But nothing is certain.

I think hoping for a solo route with one of the two by deliberately failing the trouple is a very bad idea. Already, I don't think it would take a max score, or a perfect balance for the trouple to succeed (or it would mean playing with the WT and taking notes at each episode). On the other hand, deliberately sabotaging the trouple is the best way to end up alone.

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
What's the best path to go Sage, Josy & Maya, Isabella, Jill, or Alone?
it depends what you want/prefer
if you want to fool around and have more content i think the "others path" is the best, if you want to commit with a single girl you choose one of them
but the best answer is to make saves for all of them

Reactions: SSJGOD

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
DPC should get this beast of a GPU, RTX A6000 ada, A beast of a gpu that will work well for him. Better then w 3090s.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I ignored Jill as much as possible, so she definitely doesn't feel anything towards MC in my playthrough. She even tells Bella in an earlier episode 'he just didn't seem interested in me'.
As for why Bella fell in love with MC, there are multiple reasons: he's probably one of the few non-creeps who has the courage to hit on her, since her beauty and apparent coldness are intimidating; he awakes sexual feelings in her, and unconsciously wants to continue feeling that; and she tells him herself: he's a breath of fresh air who made her feel 18 again.
I really hope it's like you say and she really loves MC and he's not just replacing James for Bella, who looks a lot like his younger version. Flashbacks on the dance floor led me to such thoughts, when she looked at the MC and saw James. I hope this is really nostalgia for youth and my suspicions are wrong.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's not a lie, it's rather that you misunderstood.

At the end of ep8, (if you chose the right answers throughout the game to show Josy that you were only interested in her) when the MC chooses between the girls he is dating, he thinks of Josy, tells himself that he has feelings for her, but notices that she is already in a relationship with Maya, so he can't choose her. (I haven't tested if it was the same for Maya, but I think so)

If the Josy-Maya couple breaks up, and you chose the right answers throughout the game, we assume that this may allow a solo route with one of the two. But nothing is certain.

I think hoping for a solo route with one of the two by deliberately failing the trouple is a very bad idea. Already, I don't think it would take a max score, or a perfect balance for the trouple to succeed (or it would mean playing with the WT and taking notes at each episode). On the other hand, deliberately sabotaging the trouple is the best way to end up alone.
If there is going to a solo path and it seems like there could be, your going to need to be on the Josy Maya path the girl you spend more time with wins or if it balance it gives the trouple the best chance, could there be a other way maybe my guess is it be much much harder if not impossible to get solo Josy with if you didn't chose JosyMaya in ep 8

Zorad

Nov 2, 2017
What's the best path to go Sage, Josy & Maya, Isabella, Jill, or Alone?
Each route out of context:

In the end it comes down to personal preference, but the best one for me is Sage's.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Depends on your tastes, my favourite is Jill, very limited choices to get to her, but she s totally worth it.
I am your complete opposite. Jill is my least favorite character in the entire game. Followed by Zoey and Bella. Jill even makes my top 5 of least liked AVN characters I've ever seen. And I've played quite a few games. Good Lord the goblin is detestable.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Really no way to know for sure. There are several variables that seem like they hint at a solo Josy - such as the two you mentioned - but we still don't know whether that's going to lead to Josy breaking up with Maya for MC, or if it's simply going to lead to MC ruining Josy and Maya's relationship unintentionally (or intentionally) and Josy being pissed about it and telling MC to fuck off.

I made a save for it anyway just in case. An "Alone" playthrough where MC still has feelings for Josy and then hams up the Josy guilt every chance he gets, but still never messed around with the Throuple. We'll see where that goes.

And I don't think there will be a solo Josy OR Maya if the throuple was ever a thing. I think the throuple is about balancing attention between the two. If you can't keep the balance, then they break up and MC gets a cold shower.
If you are on the Others path, i see no reason why Josy could be angry with the MC if her relationship with Maya fails.
You don't have any choices to ruin or interfer with their relationship, at least so far.
Quite the opposite, it is Josy which inquiries if the MC wonders about how it could have been if Maya wasn't there.

Honestly, if their relationship fails Josy can blame only herself and/or Maya but the MC has clean hands on that path.

Now if you intentionally fuck up the throuple, there could be resentment and a lot of drama, but mostly from the girl you neglect imo.
I mean, it takes two to tango and Josy can hardly blame the MC for 'ruining' the throuple just because he spends more time with her, or fucks her more often...the MC even tries his best to play peacemaker between them, like that forced nice evening he organizes for them.
So even here it is hard to blame him for ruining the throuple.

pitoukat

Nov 14, 2019
I don't know if it's the right place to ask, I'm looking for a fan video that was on youtube of Quinn with the song Attention by Charlie Puth (deleted maybe?) Somebody did saved it or know where i can find it ?

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I am your complete opposite. Jill is my least favorite character in the entire game. Followed by Zoey and Bella. Jill even makes my top 5 of least liked AVN characters I've ever seen. And I've played quite a few games. Good Lord the goblin is detestable.
I do understand why you hate relationship with Jill since it's too vanilla and repeats MC's parents relationship, but why do you hate Bella?

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
those eyes man, those eyes. what s your favourite then by the way? Bella is beautifull but her story, i don t think the MC is gonna make it with her, Zoey is pretty but what she did to the MC, i treat her like garbage everytime, my least favourite is Maya.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes