The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Quinn is more of an pimp, I think she dunks on the MC more so because she wants to.
Quinn on her route does start to develop some basic human feels, so asking for money in a way is just one of her many ways to avoid reality and feelings, in other words, Broccoli xD

Jan 18, 2022
The number of side girls that are confirmed prostitutes: Quinn, Riona, Camila, Sarah, Melanie, Mona, Lily, Nicole, Sandy, Rose, Madame Rose.

From the remaining LI's and side girls, most are cheaters (Josy, Maya, Sage, Jade, Cathy, Tara, Kylie, Heather).

The only girls whom are not (yet) confirmed prostitutes or cheaters are: Jill, Bella*, Zoey, Becky, and Nora. (assuming the latter two don't have confirmed relationships)

On the one hand, it's impressive how many different girls have lewd scenes in this game. On the other, if you draw the line at prostitution and cheating, then it's a very short list of girls to consider! Of course, DPC is a huge DIK, so MC is liable to get an STD only from those latter girls (glances at Becky ...).

Also, it's kind of weird how many girls have lewd scenes in public restrooms (YUCK): Riona, Camila, Sarah, Tara, Kylie, Mona, Nora, Josy, ...
I thought Cathy was single. Also, you can push Sage away when she first kisses the MC. So she could be more of a would-be cheater instead of a cheater and you can still end up on her route without her actually cheating.

Reactions: hawk784563

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
The number of characters on the screen is brutal... I think it's the first time I've seen in this game that DPC doesn't use flat characters in the background to simulate that there are more people
View attachment 2265553
EP 2
View attachment 2265560
EP 4 View attachment 2265563
Yeah, I noticed that - no billboards! And so many more people!!!! I gotta wonder if 24gb vram was enough to hold all of that one!

Of course, that means no more blue haired girl in the purple jacket....

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I thought Cathy was single. Also, you can push Sage away when she first kisses the MC. So she could be more of a would-be cheater instead of a cheater and you can still end up on her route without her actually cheating.
Cathy apparently fucked Stephen a couple times. And Jade knows about it.

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
Quinn is not a LI is she? A shame, i didn t like her at all but i recently did a Dik playtrough and she s quite a challenge.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Quinn is not a LI is she? A shame, i didn t like her at all but i recently did a Dik playtrough and she s quite a challenge.
She is not a main girl so far, but as of ep9, you have a clearer route for her.
She might not be as developed as some(due to screen time), but she is shaping up to be a valid route.

Reactions: kih1952

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
does anybody know where I can find the new songs in ep 9? I searched for them on youtube but I couldn't find them
You can take a quick listen, skipping through songs in the main menu via the music tab. I've personally then used a little thing called rpaextract on the music folders in order to extract my favorite parts of the soundtrack for keeps.

Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I think it's safe to say she's an LI at this point. Out of all the side girls, she's the only one that wants faithfulness from the MC, just like the main LIs.

The way EP9 was coded, the TC points only tallied up if on a main girl branch. But in Quinn's case, DPC gave her the whole "keep your dick in your pants" thing in order to spend the night with her. So it's almost like she's already being treated like a main girl. The only difference is the Main LIs trust the MC not to cheat, but Quinn expects him to cheat and is disappointed when he does... even though it's technically not cheating yet.

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
You can take a quick listen, skipping through songs in the main menu via the music tab. I've personally then used a little thing called rpaextract on the music folders in order to extract my favorite parts of the soundtrack for keeps.
thanks for the info I dint know there was a tool for that I will try to extract them

Reactions: YeOldeWanker

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
She is not a main girl so far, but as of ep9, you have a clearer route for her.
She might not be as developed as some(due to screen time), but she is shaping up to be a valid route.
Damn, because of that i chose Sage and i might have missed some more scenes with Quinn on ep9, i think sooner or later she will be a main LI, if there s still time for that.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Mostly Jill in a J/B route and of Midget Josy xD

Damn, because of that i chose Sage and i might have missed some more scenes with Quinn on ep9, i think sooner or later she will be a main LI, if there s still time for that.
There is, specially for Quinn due to her route/mission that unlocks if you play Episode 9 in Others/Quinn route. We shall see, but we are hopeful.

Reactions: kih1952

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
Mostly Jill in a J/B route and of Midget Josy xD

There is, specially for Quinn due to her route/mission that unlocks if you play Episode 9 in Others/Quinn route. We shall see, but we are hopeful.
Yeah she came and talk to me at the beginning of the episode but i had to tell her i was with Sage, she left quite pissed, i always played chick/neutral but i enjoyed this dik playtrough, especially because of Quinn and Lilly.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
In addition, the changes:
- Improved lighting system
- Soft shadows
- Volumetric smoke
- Ambient occlusion
- Higher quality textures
It's like difference between PS3 and PS5
The difference in the girl's skin is night and day.
Yet somehow people still find ways to moan more than Camilla or Sarrah when they first took it up the butt when it comes to his huge release windows. The dude is making the game by himself, upping the quality with every update and setting new standards. But noooooooooo, i have to wait, booo hoo xD

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Some insights about Vinny, Josy, Maya, Tybalt, etc....

The camera at the end of EP9 did not put Vinny there. Derek had slept in the closet before and it would have been noticed in the before. No. The camera was installed during the party. By whom? Look at the screenshot. Looks like a police action to me. Someone from forensics? The Moose Lounge is listed on Rooster as a bar, not Derek's room. Someone from the police can even show up there on Halloween in their uniform.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What was Vinny doing in the Mansion? He was probably looking for Lynette's diary. Why? The MC mentioned to put the diary in the safe. The MC can ask Tybalt if he read some books lately and Vinny searched the bookshelf in the MC's room. Tybalt and Vinny are working together. Why? I think so that someone stole the identity from the MC to get the student fees, which are actually to the MC because they were provided by his relatives maternal side. The only question is who has seized the identity from the MC. But the worst will be so that will probably be Branch dependent.

I believe for Josy and Maya to really check out the MC at the Halloween party because Derek revealed his conversations with the MC to them. Josy and Maya skillfully squeeze the MC. So don't drink too much at the drinking games because that's a sign so the MC is trying to hide something.

Reactions: YeOldeWanker
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes