anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
That makes absolutely no sense. Would you use a guy's asshole as a fleshlight with a body attached?
They fuck guys for money, doesn't mean they like guys (and if I was offered thousands of dollars for three years of being a male prostitute I would consider it, I'm straight but if I couldn't afford tuition and received that offer I wouldn't say no straight away), they've found out they like Fuckface's penis, doesn't mean they like Fuckface, there's only so much that can be done with a dildo, just like a fleshlight doesn't work as well as a real pussy a dildo wouldn't give the same pleasure as a human controlled penis (especially if it's as big as Fuckface's) even to a lesbian.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Donjoe81

EunBi

Nov 15, 2018
Women are allowed to use men for dick just as much as we do them for pussy. I find their direct nature refreshing. They seem like girls who want no commitments, just a good dicking, ain't nothing wrong with that.

Also I agree, Sarah's face is dope.
Her whole attitude is dope. I remember doing the shots at the DIK's party and how she said it made her horny.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
They fuck guys for money, doesn't mean they like guys (and if I was offered thousands of dollars for three years of being a male prostitute I would consider it, I'm straight but if I couldn't afford tuition and received that offer I wouldn't say no straight away),
They fucked him for free too.

they've found out they like Fuckface's penis, doesn't mean they like Fuckface, there's only so much that can be done with a dildo, just like a fleshlight doesn't work as well as a real pussy a dildo wouldn't give the same pleasure as a human controlled penis (especially if it's as big as Fuckface's) even to a lesbian.
You can repeat this as much as you want, that's still not how lesbians work.

Hmm, that's not a bad idea. :unsure:
disassociating-homelander.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: JavCh and Gato21

lordranhorny

Feb 3, 2018
Well i finally finished my main paths (Sage,"Others" and Jill path) and while i agree the update falls short in character writing and development, its very astonishing in production values, seriously, the animations and renders were superb, specially Lily and the albino girl (Tara) she went from looking like a crackwhore to looking beautiful. Sage and Jill also got some improvements, a shame for Maya-fans, i've hear she still has the same skin issues from Season 1. Anyways, My mind was blown away when Tommy did the coin flip, seriously, that was the tip of the top for me, when i thought i couldnt be more surprised with the effort put into animations, i was still surprised.

About Sage

Sage had a bit of character regression? Yes.
She acted too much like a slut (mainly with Maya)? Yes.
But i don't take much of an issue with that cause it was me who insisted that she explored more and im the one who pressed for the threesome with Quinn, i get what i deserve.
Her schoolgirl costume was lackluster yes, theres no way around it.
Now, a bit of character regression or weird shifts are to be expected when entering a relationship, be is as an awkward method to adapt to new things or as simple clumsiness, this same goes to Jill, she didn't get character regression but she got that weird thing that some people get into a relationship.
sage.png

About Jill

Jill, lemme explain, got into the "settled in" mentality, she is jealous of other girls, she's already thinking of MC meeting her parents, she already wants MC to enter her social circle (without caring too much about MC's social circle) and on top of that she showed that now she doesn't care about her sex appeal and thinks MC is now all for herself and she doesn't have to be sexy, just cute. This is reinforced seeing the costume Jill chooses if you aren't his boyfriend (boy was i baited)

Jill bee.jpg bananajill2.jpg

Both Jill and Sage are newbies with relationships, so i expected some awkward outcomes, im not worried of DPC writing skills.
Now, if this character writing continues in future updates i will be worried, but not for now.

About Others

Now this is where the game got interesting, there's a lot of awesome moments with Quinn, Riona, Lily and Nicole, even Tara and her whore friends were good in this path (although ending the night with them felt depressing).
Sarah and Melanie got very hot moments too, its always nice to fuck Sarah for free, but you can't expect much care and love from them, and thats fine, not everyone will fall for MC, though i definitely feel more at ease with them now, the way they ate the burgers was cute.
Sarah and mel and MC.png Tara.png

About Riona, i liked how she took the hint and decides she's willing to be a "quality girl" if that's what you want from her, i liked all her moments with MC and that moment of MC slaying "Nothing" is one of the best moments in the series, she also has the best facial expressions in the game tied with Lily.

Riona EP9.png

About Quinn i liked the bit of backstory and the fact that she's worried about MC, also she proposes a date with you, so that's promising (but i sear to God, if she ends up harming Rio...), all of her interactions with MC were heartwarming, i just hope she isn't plotting agains't Tommy, i've gotten to care about my brother and lately i've been liking him more than Jacob and Derek as the main DIK friend. Quinn also got the best sex scene and costume, Sorry Sage, you are my main but, Quinn was strong this update.

Quinn ep9.png

About Lily and Nicole i liked their character writing, Nicole is always heartwarming even if you haven't dated her that much (she's still in love with you if you only fucked her in the club and talked to her on swype, no other dates needed), i get she is desperate for something genuine and she sees MC as that, not only as some fuckable meat.
Lily still has the most fun personality of the game, i like how she really wants to succeed in life and the spark that she has, she's also got the best chemistry with DIK MC tied only with Sage, hell, i think she even surpasses Sage on chemistry with DIK MC.
I wonder what the future will bring with these two, but it looks promising, and Lily looks like the one who will bring real drama, not only college drama (i think she's trying to overthrow Vinny and MC is the dangerous man she needs for the task, i never bought that she was an undercover cop)

Lily and Nicole EP9.png

Overall... GREAT fucking update for the side girls, Okay update for Sage, obnoxious update for Jill.
Haven't tried Bella or Josy/Maya.

Best Costumes (Girls)
1- Quinn (she put the most effort into looking the part and the character fits her)
2- Lily (i've got a weakness for Jeanette Voermann and Harley from Arkham City and the costume fits her)
3- Riona (a simple outfit but the paws really elevated it imo, went from "meh" to cuteness overload.
4- Sarah and Melanie
5- Bee Jill/Zoey (They were hot and mature at the same time)
Special mentions to Karen for being cute (and always eyeeing MC) and Penny for the effort. Also scarecrow girl cause she looked the part.

Worst Costumes (Girls)
-Sage (what the fuck was she thiking, she's supposed to be creative, not lazy)
-The nurses
-Tara (blanket ghost)
-Banana Jill (i understand why, but it still felt like trolling)

Best Costumes (Boys)
1- Derek
2- Tommy
3- Rusty
4- MC
5- Leon (LMAO)

Thats all i had to say, keep on rolling brothers.

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
So Zoey's "DIK" Score or whatever it's called does changes dialogues.

Context on Major choices for BOTH runs: Punched Oscar (Affinity is permanent DIK, Status stays between Massive DIK or Huge DIK mostly) & In Interlude Zoey calmed Emma down (though in Exhibit A, I played the interlude and in Exhibit B skipped it just chose the major choice of calming Emma down).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
About Jill

Jill, lemme explain, got into the "settled in" mentality, she is jealous of other girls, she's already thinking of MC meeting her parents, she already wants MC to enter her social circle (without caring too much about MC's social circle) and on top of that she showed that now she doesn't care about her sex appeal and thinks MC is now all for herself and she doesn't have to be sexy, just cute. This is reinforced seeing the costume Jill chooses if you aren't his boyfriend (boy was i baited)

View attachment 2311444 View attachment 2311446

Both Jill and Sage are newbies with relationships, so i expected some awkward outcomes, im not worried of DPC writing skills.
Now, if this character writing continues in future updates i will be worried, but not for now.
I respect your opinion. I disagree with it entirely, but I respect it.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Honestly, that last update is pretty horrible. Not content wise, but how it plays.
It basically has everything that makes sandbox games so tedious and annoying.
My main problem is, I can't bring myself to play through this whole shit five or six times to get all the paths.
Even with the mod it took ages to play through it once, and even so I wouldn't need to go picture hunting in the later playthroughs, it still is too much to be in any way enjoyable.
I am just glad I don't have to pay anything for this, I would be seriously annoyed then.
This way, I can just shrug it off and maybe just use the mod to change the main Li for the last part of party, once I find enough interest to go through even that again.

Just a horrible design decision, to have both basically all paths set at this point and then go and have a huge, time-consuming free-roaming section,

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Honestly, that last update is pretty horrible. Not content wise, but how it plays.
It basically has everything that makes sandbox games so tedious and annoying.
My main problem is, I can't bring myself to play through this whole shit five or six times to get all the paths.
Even with the mod it took ages to play through it once, and even so I wouldn't need to go picture hunting in the later playthroughs, it still is too much to be in any way enjoyable.
I am just glad I don't have to pay anything for this, I would be seriously annoyed then.
This way, I can just shrug it off and maybe just use the mod to change the main Li for the last part of party, once I find enough interest to go through even that again.

Just a horrible design decision, to have both basically all paths set at this point and then go and have a huge, time-consuming free-roaming section,
BaDIK is probably the only VN where I'm okay with the sandbox. I generally hate the style. It makes sense in the context of a party because such an event would have a lot of things going on at once. So the non-linear style makes sense, even though it's annoying.

Universal Ren'py Mod shines quite a bit in this episode if you want see all the dialogue without needing 20 playthroughs.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
BaDIK is probably the only VN where I'm okay with the sandbox. I generally hate the style. It makes sense in the context of a party because such an event would have a lot of things going on at once. So the non-linear style makes sense, even though it's annoying.

Universal Ren'py Mod shines quite a bit in this episode if you want see all the dialogue without needing 20 playthroughs.
I was fine with it up until now, as long as we could basically stick to one playthrough (or two if you wanted to play both as Dick or Chick), but this party broke me. I tried twice now to play through it on another route, but gave up, because I didn't want to go through all these stupid rooms with hundreds of clicks to get anywhere (and several times at that) ever again.
It made one thing very clear, the map and move system in BaDik is just horrible, so many needless and pointless clicks, because even if you use the "quick travel" to get directly to specific rooms, you still have to go and click through all the related parts, that have no quick travel option of their own.
And the house is so fucking annoying with all these doors connecting here and there and back again.
So, no, I just can't bring myself to agree with you at all. Maybe if you had a top-down map for each floor AND markers where you have content to check, but not like this. This is not just a sandbox, it really is a badly designed sandbox as well.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
The only things that need to be opened are Bianca's legs so she can taste the Sword of Truth
Is this some kind of reverse Deep Throat situation? Where, instead of having her clit in her throat, she's got taste buds in her pussy? Because, I mean, Tremolo's Third Leg is long, but it's not THAT long!!!! And those holes don't connect - unless you're talking anal....but it sure ain't the 15+ feet required to get through the intestines!

Jun 12, 2020
Well i finally finished my main paths (Sage,"Others" and Jill path) and while i agree the update falls short in character writing and development, its very astonishing in production values, seriously, the animations and renders were superb, specially Lily and the albino girl (Tara) she went from looking like a crackwhore to looking beautiful. Sage and Jill also got some improvements, a shame for Maya-fans, i've hear she still has the same skin issues from Season 1. Anyways, My mind was blown away when Tommy did the coin flip, seriously, that was the tip of the top for me, when i thought i couldnt be more surprised with the effort put into animations, i was still surprised.

About Sage

Sage had a bit of character regression? Yes.
She acted too much like a slut (mainly with Maya)? Yes.
But i don't take much of an issue with that cause it was me who insisted that she explored more and im the one who pressed for the threesome with Quinn, i get what i deserve.
Her schoolgirl costume was lackluster yes, theres no way around it.
Now, a bit of character regression or weird shifts are to be expected when entering a relationship, be is as an awkward method to adapt to new things or as simple clumsiness, this same goes to Jill, she didn't get character regression but she got that weird thing that some people get into a relationship.
View attachment 2311463

About Jill

View attachment 2311444 View attachment 2311446

About Others

Now this is where the game got interesting, there's a lot of awesome moments with Quinn, Riona, Lily and Nicole, even Tara and her whore friends were good in this path (although ending the night with them felt depressing).
Sarah and Melanie got very hot moments too, its always nice to fuck Sarah for free, but you can't expect much care and love from them, and thats fine, not everyone will fall for MC, though i definitely feel more at ease with them now, the way they ate the burgers was cute.
View attachment 2311574 View attachment 2311577

About Riona, i liked how she took the hint and decides she's willing to be a "quality girl" if that's what you want from her, i liked all her moments with MC and that moment of MC slaying "Nothing" is one of the best moments in the series, she also has the best facial expressions in the game tied with Lily.

View attachment 2311609

About Quinn i liked the bit of backstory and the fact that she's worried about MC, also she proposes a date with you, so that's promising (but i sear to God, if she ends up harming Rio...), all of her interactions with MC were heartwarming, i just hope she isn't plotting agains't Tommy, i've gotten to care about my brother and lately i've been liking him more than Jacob and Derek as the main DIK friend. Quinn also got the best sex scene and costume, Sorry Sage, you are my main but, Quinn was strong this update.

View attachment 2311624

About Lily and Nicole i liked their character writing, Nicole is always heartwarming even if you haven't dated her that much (she's still in love with you if you only fucked her in the club and talked to her on swype, no other dates needed), i get she is desperate for something genuine and she sees MC as that, not only as some fuckable meat.
Lily still has the most fun personality of the game, i like how she really wants to succeed in life and the spark that she has, she's also got the best chemistry with DIK MC tied only with Sage, hell, i think she even surpasses Sage on chemistry with DIK MC.
I wonder what the future will bring with these two, but it looks promising, and Lily looks like the one who will bring real drama, not only college drama (i think she's trying to overthrow Vinny and MC is the dangerous man she needs for the task, i never bought that she was an undercover cop)

View attachment 2311630

Overall... GREAT fucking update for the side girls, Okay update for Sage, obnoxious update for Jill.
Haven't tried Bella or Josy/Maya.

Best Costumes (Girls)
1- Quinn (she put the most effort into looking the part and the character fits her)
2- Lily (i've got a weakness for Jeanette Voermann and Harley from Arkham City and the costume fits her)
3- Riona (a simple outfit but the paws really elevated it imo, went from "meh" to cuteness overload.
4- Sarah and Melanie
Special mentions to Karen for being cute (and always eyeeing MC) and Penny for the effort. Also scarecrow girl cause she looked the part.

Worst Costumes (Girls)
-Sage (what the fuck was she thiking, she's supposed to be creative, not lazy)
-The nurses
-Tara (blanket ghost)
-Banana Jill (i understand why, but it still felt like trolling)

Best Costumes (Boys)
1- Derek
2- Tommy
3- Rusty
4- MC
5- Leon (LMAO)

Thats all i had to say, keep on rolling brothers.
Nick's was the best costume. The clown looked brilliant.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Best Costumes (Girls)
4- Sarah and Melanie
Come on, how could you not include Sally? That shit was some Greek Fire, even before Quinn improved it!!!!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes