Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy and Vinny are one thing.

In Interlude, Zoey can tell Emma to take over the business. That's probably aimed at the tattoo and piercing studio. Oddly enough, Josy says to the MC while buying a costume, holding the Vinny beard mask in front of her face, if the MC will help her sell that. I just hope so Josy meant the beard mask and not start doing stupid things. Who knows what Josy and Maya will do in EP10 if the MC rejects them in EP9?
That was Josy being cute and funny ,they are as far apart as the east from the west

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I like attitude in women, and Rio lacks it for now. She's cute and great when she's her natural self, not the one Quinn forces her to be.
Saint Quinn doesn't force anyone to be someone else. She educates, instructs. Teaches sociability, openness to something new (glory hole). Helps Rio find herself. :cautious:

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Jokes aside, DPC needs to develop Rio more for me to put her higher. I like attitude in women, and Rio lacks it for now. She's cute and great when she's her natural self, not the one Quinn forces her to be.
Speaking of Rio, I think she's a strange character. She has such a charming, innocent look. I've seen a lot of whores. A lot of junkie. A lot of junkie whores. They don't look like that. Their eyes aren't like that. Although who knows, maybe she just has little experience, and everything is still ahead.

lordranhorny

Feb 3, 2018
That rimjob scene was so hot... Sarah and Melanie are mad underrated.
They are one of the top ones based on appearance alone (love Sarah's face)
But i can't shake the feeling that they don't like MC that much, idk why, i never feel at ease when around them, even when fucking them they seem to be plotting against MC, as if they don't like him, only his dick.
IDK why.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
But i can't shake the feeling that they don't like MC that much, idk why, i never feel at ease when around them, even when fucking them they seem to be plotting against MC, as if they don't like him, only his dick.
IDK why.
I personally think they're probably lesbians, they see Fuckface as a dildo with a body attached. Could explain how they know Chad's secret as well, they recognised the signs of a gay person trying to play it straight and they won't out him becuase they wouldn't want to be outed themselves.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I personally think they're probably lesbians, they see Fuckface as a dildo with a body attached. Could explain how they know Chad's secret as well, they recognised the signs of a gay person trying to play it straight and they won't out him becuase they wouldn't want to be outed themselves.
They like him if you go DIK route. Nah, they definitely like the D. Mel is neck tattoo guy's relative of some sort, but don't know if he knows about C+ T.

Reactions: A360

A360

Jun 29, 2018
IDK why.
They have no real investment or interest in the MC outside of fucking or money.

I don't think they dislike him I doubt they'd be sticking their tongues up his bunghole if they did.

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Yes, they definitely have a secret. But this is something more important. Why would they hide that they are lesbians ? This makes them even hotter. There's something else. They're probably connected to Vinnie. And they may know about Chad's secret from Vinnie. I wouldn't be surprised if hacking a laptop is their doing.

Reactions: A360

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Yes, they definitely have a secret. But this is something more important. Why would they hide that they are lesbians ? This makes them even hotter. There's something else. They're probably connected to Vinnie. And they may know about Chad's secret from Vinnie. I wouldn't be surprised if hacking a laptop is their doing.
Why doesn't anyone take occam's razor seriously on this thread, DilliX has warped your minds.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Why is Josy hiding the fact she's bisexual? Why is Maya hiding her sexuality? We don't know the family situation of Sarah and Mel, they may be in a similar situation to Josy and Maya. Probably not as serious as Maya, but Josy has a loving father and is still unwilling to reveal that she's sexually attracted to girls to him. Just because the guys around college would think it's hot doesn't mean that it's a good thing for them to be out.

We know from ep 9 that Vinnie didn't need help with the laptop, he knew the combination of the safe himself before Rusty changed it, and going by what Rusty said the password hadn't been changed since Vinnie was a DIK. All he needed was to get in unnoticed which he could have done while everyone was distracted in the party room.

However given that Burke had access to the laptop too (probably remote) as he was able to get Jade's sextape from it, he's still my prime suspect.

• Haha
Reactions: Donjoe81

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
IDK why.
Women are allowed to use men for dick just as much as we do them for pussy. I find their direct nature refreshing. They seem like girls who want no commitments, just a good dicking, ain't nothing wrong with that.

Also I agree, Sarah's face is dope.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes