Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
A silly question: How can I change variables of this game without mod installed (wanna change some variable of Ep8 for Ep9)? I've heard that DPC is pretty stubborn about "protecting" HIS game so I wonder if I'd fuck up my save while trying to do so.
In addition to:
You can change things with console or but if you change things so they contradict ... the save will break.
You need to enable the console to use it. Another option is URM, despite being a mod it isn't detected by BaDIK & is more full featured.

When using any of these methods you need to be familiar with the script to know what variables to alter & avoid the issues anonnyscouse mentioned.

A more user friendly option is to use Sancho's mod, which also isn't detected by BaDIK.

The mod detection in BaDIK isn't really a problem with scrappy's mod either, scrappy removes the mod detection after every update. You just have to be patient enough to wait for him to do so. Same with Sancho's mod, don't play an update straight away, wait for him to update the mod.
Doesn't matter if you use a mod or not if DPC's protection checks contradicting choices made.... It's not detecting mods... It's detecting impossible variables in a playthrough... You can't be a huge Dik and in a relation with Jill, Burke can't have the Jade vid when you are in a relation with Maya/Josy.... Messing with saves that followed a certain path will give conflicting variables.
As RNasc4444 suggested, your statement is somewhat misleading. BaDIK definitely does detect scrappy's mod, and among other things closes the game (all those people complaining about the game 'crashing'). That's how the mod fix in the OP works, it turns off the scrappy walkthrough enabled variable that the BaDIK cheat detection is looking for.

The looping issue isn't part of BaDIK's mod detection, it's simply a symptom of how the game logic works. Though as you say messing with variables can break things if you don't know what you're doing. Simply enabling multiple branches will certainly result in unexpected behaviour like the looping issues.

Which is where the walkthrough mod comes in, they re-write the game logic to avoid issues like the looping, as long as the mod has been updated for the latest game version.

NB: I don't actually use either multi-mod. I have changed branches (including bio history) via the console or custom code, but never run multiple branches at the same time where not possible in the vanilla game.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
The only reason why it felt short was because it took place in one night and offered little story progression. Other episodes are quite smaller in comparison.
A lot of shit is happening in that one night, pretty significant shit. Also, judging by hard numbers (renders and animations) you are mislead in your assumptions.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Finally I finished the chapters that I didn't play, and I'n happy that Sage is a girl that MC could try something serious with her. She is my favorite one. Can't wait to see what she has in mind to try on bed with MC.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Finally I finished the chapters that I didn't play, and I'n happy that Sage is a girl that MC could try something serious with her. She is my favorite one. Can't wait to see what she has in mind to try on bed with MC.
Threesomes :love: Not even speculation at this juncture. *technically yes, but you get my point.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Threesomes :love: Not even speculation at this juncture. *technically yes, but you get my point.
Yes, I thought about that too, but maybe she has another ideas, hahaha. Just can't wait to see who are the girls she will choose. I like Quinn and Rio, they are my second favorite ones. Another girl that I like, but I guess MC won't have anything is Elena, she is great. The scene where MC sees her in the bathroom, haha, it was funny.

Reactions: Gato21

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Yes, I thought about that too, but maybe she has another ideas, hahaha. Just can't wait to see who are the girls she will choose. I like Quinn and Rio, they are my second favorite ones. Another girl that I like, but I guess MC won't have anything is Elena, she is great. The scene where MC sees her in the bathroom, haha, it was funny.
I don't know man, my spidey threesome sense was going off during that scene, so who knows what the future holds.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: underoath27

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
I know ppl are just ragging on people struggling, but man this game has become so tedious whether its a mix n match mini game for parties or the 3 or 4 free roams in a row all with annoying things to find, Keg, Help Tommy, go to the Porch?? This game has great animations buit feel like its getting hard to even play lmao.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawk784563

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
A lot of shit is happening in that one night, pretty significant shit. Also, judging by hard numbers (renders and animations) you are mislead in your assumptions.
Yes, I agree a lot of things happened in one night and offered some story progression, but in the grand scheme of things, we didn't get as much as previous episodes which is why some people feel a little let down or feel it to be a tad short. Personally, I enjoyed the episode and didn't really find it short at all, especially seeing how much work and different routes went into it.

Reactions: Love you all

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
The cultured answer is Sage and mini-Sage (i.e., KRJ).
Interesting, I am going out on a limb and guessing you like redheads. How come no Mona + Sage or Sage + Cathy? They could come back into the picture. If I completely missed the mark, how about Sally if you want a nerdy girl, too assertive? Like the contrast in personalities? Please inform this threesome aficionado.

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Yes, I agree a lot of things happened in one night and offered some story progression, but in the grand scheme of things, we didn't get as much as previous episodes which is why some people feel a little let down or feel it to be a tad short. Personally, I enjoyed the episode and didn't really find it short at all, especially seeing how much work and different routes went into it.
Man, come on. The showdown with Vinny. The revelation of the LI to your frat bros. That's pretty significant, right? I thought it was fun and look foward to new parties, but that's me. Of course, we need episodes for the fallout and story progression outside of a party atmosphere. Looking foward to science with Nora and hopefully lab partner Sally, but I think she might be more advanced in her classes.

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
Man, come on. The showdown with Vinny. The revelation of the LI to your frat bros. That's pretty significant, right? I thought it was fun and look foward to new parties, but that's me. Of course, we need episodes for the fallout and story progression outside of a party atmosphere. Looking foward to science with Nora and hopefully lab partner Sally, but I think she might be more advanced in her classes.
Which I completely agree with, I thought the episode was great. I'm speaking for others rather than myself, a lot of people thought that it was going to be over the course of a couple days or so, not a singular night. I too cannot wait for some Nora content!

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Which I completely agree with, I thought the episode was great. I'm speaking for others rather than myself, a lot of people thought that it was going to be over the course of a couple days or so, not a singular night. I too cannot wait for some Nora content!
Got yah, my bad.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes