Zareem

May 20, 2017
I liked the part when Nicole gives Lily the middle finger while sucking mc's dick. It was funny. Also, I think the DPC wrote her dialogue in a way that it implied Nicole never went to college or she wasn't like those type of people.
Actually if you pick the right replies during the Swyper conversation, you will learn she wanted to go but couldnt cos she got pregnant at 18 with the son she now has & later went through a "brutal" divorce.

Reactions: cuterabbit

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
How do I progress with Jill It gave me choice of sage or others.
Theres on older walktrough with some graphics for the paths of some girls. The path desciption is behind the spoiler. I hope it can help you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry for the bad resolution, if you cannot read it properly, you can PM me, i will find a workaround for better resolution.

Reactions: ddf

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Well this was because he was switching to a new game. It takes longer time. Usually, he releases twice per year.
And more people working on it will also mean a risk that the quality falls. If you ask people who play College Kings many will say the more that worked on it the more the quality dropped. So it's a question of quantity or quality. Personally, I would rather have the quality stay the same but wait a few months than have faster release but the quality dropping.
I disagree here.
If he let the boring and tedious rendering and basic stuff to others, He will in fact have more time over to work the details. So in my opinion.. Getting help enhance quality. Not the other way around. Similar to a film director that leaves like 90% of the total work to others.. Still gets all the cred for the finished Movie :)

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
A silly question: How can I change variables of this game without mod installed (wanna change some variable of Ep8 for Ep9)? I've heard that DPC is pretty stubborn about "protecting" HIS game so I wonder if I'd fuck up my save while trying to do so.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The official walkthrough is not mentioning the new cheating variable.
DPC gonna unleash the break up scenes at the end of season 3 because of all those actions you took and watch the world burn. :KEK:
That issue has been there since forever. The official guide never tells the impact of some decisions that it totally should.

Guys, is it possible to win Shots competition with Becky? If so how to do it?
You have to be on 9.1. There was a bug in the initial release. From there just pick the choices that focus on the minigame.

Yeah easy, Transfer shot, pour fast and Focus.
But the real question is why would you pick Becky ? If you pick Tiffani, you get the best parts of the shots battle. :ROFLMAO:
My face when you can't choose Gina...

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Theres on older walktrough with some graphics for the paths of some girls. The path desciption is behind the spoiler. I hope it can help you.
sorry for the bad resolution, if you cannot read it properly, you can PM me, i will find a workaround for better resolution.
If you got "Others" then you got knocked off Jill path at some point. Mr. Bubu has a good guide for it.

For the Jill branch in a nutshell, Basically stay on the CHICK or Neutral path, Jill must think you're a nice guy by EP4, Make out with her whenever there's an option, choose to "Fight for Jill", and save her at the recital.

The EP6 date with Jill isn't necessary for Jill to appear as an option during the DIK breakfast but it is important for Jill choosing MC at a later point.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
A silly question: How can I change variables of this game without mod installed (wanna change some variable of Ep8 for Ep9)? I've heard that DPC is pretty stubborn about "protecting" HIS game so I wonder if I'd fuck up my save while trying to do so.
Doesn't matter if you use a mod or not if DPC's protection checks contradicting choices made.... It's not detecting mods... It's detecting impossible variables in a playthrough... You can't be a huge Dik and in a relation with Jill, Burke can't have the Jade vid when you are in a relation with Maya/Josy.... Messing with saves that followed a certain path will give conflicting variables.

• Sad
Reactions: p22 and NeoEros

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
I disagree here.
If he let the boring and tedious rendering and basic stuff to others, He will in fact have more time over to work the details. So in my opinion.. Getting help enhance quality. Not the other way around. Similar to a film director that leaves like 90% of the total work to others.. Still gets all the cred for the finished Movie :)
My gut feelings for that are split up. I think you both could be right with your opinion. Like it could happen that the quality drops, because if you delegate important stuff you did by yourself to that point, it might not be the standard of the quality you used to achieve as a developer by yourslef. On the the other hand, its an opotunity to focus and take more time on other things. So its a situation where it depends on the people you get into the boat. If they do a great job, i do not see any problem. If they cannot offer the same quality, it could cause grudge on the fans. So one way or the other, its DPCs decision to set up expantions for his company and be good about it. The best thing we can do is to just trust him to want the best for his own game and i do.

hastur9

Nov 30, 2018
And that's where I felt it went wrong. This could have indeed been a girl that hit it off with all the DIKs because she is essentially a bro but a girl. That's the direction I felt it should have gone and move with Jacob from there on. But she is pretty much glued to Jacob. Why? Because he let her into the party?
I feel there should have been way more interaction between her and the DIKs in general, not just Jacob. She's just following him around like a puppy it feels like.
It's the mutual art/drawing thing

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes