lordranhorny

Feb 3, 2018
- I have 6 saves with MJ. I like all the other girls, but I don't want them as girlfriends for my MC. For me, Josy and Maya are the perfect choice. As I wrote a long time ago, I play goal-oriented.

- I didn't really mean the confrontation with Tommy about Josy. While that's definitely going to happen, I don't think it's going to be that bad. No, the big confrontation with Tommy will be about his position if Tommy doesn't change his personality because Tommy and the MC keep clashing.

- I play BaDIK the way I would decide in real life and don't force myself to decide against my personality just to unlock all of the game's content. No, just because of a few pictures, I'm not unfaithful to myself.

- I actually think two costumes are great. Riona's and Elena's. I always have to think twice when making a decision. Lily's costume is great too. But Maya's see-through skirt is also awesome. No idea.

- Quinn is definitely impressed by Lily in EP9 and I think Lily tells Quinn that HOT's sisters should be there for each other. But like I wrote before, I think Quinn is screwing Tommy on the roof. She found out from the MC that Tommy wouldn't be able to hold out and would give up when things got a little harder. He's not someone you can rely on.

- Vinny is still a mystery to me because of that sentence. "Easy there, boy. You're gonna hurt my feelings." Derek said something similar to the MC in EP4 on his branch. Also in EP9, Vinny walks behind Derek into Rusty's room while Derek is talking about his Fanny Bullets. As Vinny says this, he even puts on a relatively friendly face. To be honest I think that's why Vinny went to the Mansion specifically for the MC and just happened to see the Pink Rose Girls on the way. My feeling tells me that Vinny wants to check out the MC if he has what it takes to stand up to Tommy. Tommy and Vinny hate each other, that's what it says in my bios. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
So you think Vinny and Derek are related? I don't know if i can take seriously another family twist, but i can see it happening, hence why the camera in Derek's room (it was Vinny who put it there, or the blue eyed girl from the others route, or the preps)
I definitely like Tommy though, so i wouldn't help Vinny to take him down, Tommy also doesnt strike me as a villain, Vinny is the one doing fucked up shit, unless i found out Tommy is planning to start a new drug cartel with Quinn, he is harmless to me and i won't stop liking him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Is there a way to stay fuck buddy with Sage if choosing not to date her? Can you avoid telling her you want more?
with Sage you have three paths:
- you accept to be her fuckbuddy and then you have to go through the "rebound guy" crisis
- you refuse to be her fuckbuddy and only accept her proposal after she breaks up with Chad (so no rebound guy whining)
- reject her both as fuckbuddy and after her breakup with Chad and wait for the next opportunity, which judging by her words will be there

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
with Sage you have three paths:
- you accept to be her fuckbuddy and then you have to go through the "rebound guy" crisis
- you refuse to be her fuckbuddy and only accept her proposal after she breaks up with Chad (so no rebound guy whining)
- reject her both as fuckbuddy and after her breakup with Chad and wait for the next opportunity, which judging by her words will be there
OK, then I haven't missed anything. Thanks!

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I can understand that if your goal is just to unlock all scenes as quickly as possible then those limits would be frustrating, but if you want to actually play the game in a way that makes the MC a reasonably consistent character whose choices have consequences for the world around him as well as himself, those limits are surely a necessary part of the process.

The DIK/CHICK system is meant to be an approximation of mood and personality. It is far from perfect, of course, and can't ever hope to convey the complexities of a real person's attitude. But there is a logic to the idea that a character who makes certain choices would lean in a certain direction, personality-wise, and respond to situations accordingly, that such a character would be more or less attractive to other characters as a result, and that the choices he makes would open some doors and close others.

If you're reading the situations and the dialogue and thinking about the choices, then some of the limits mentioned above shouldn't be coming as a surprise, in my view, because they mostly make sense within the framework of the game and the personality you've shaped for the MC with choices. A CHICK MC is less likely to want to respond to a situation aggressively, a DIK MC is less likely to want to hug a friend. Of course, we know real people are more complicated than that, but as a rough sketch it's not so unrealistic. I also don't think the choice about whether to go with Jill or take care of Sage is such a far-fetched dilemma the way it's presented, and the consequences of that choice seem about right to me, knowing what we know about Jill's personality in particular.

Each to their own, and mods can certainly have value sometimes, but I get a lot of satisfaction out of knowing the game takes note of my choices and unfolds differently because of them.
That's my point: there is no consistency in the character right now. You can change from DIK to CHIK every episode, and there are 9 so far. This kind of game mechanic is not even implemented in AAA games like Mass Effect, for example. I think DPC has made it too complex. I would get rid of it.

Let's say the classic "compliment a girl" "don't risk it" option. Right now, if you are DIK, MC is going to say something rude that most girls won't like, and if you are CHIK something nice. Well, I would prefer if the options where "Say to her that she's hot" and "Say to her that she's nice" and then, see if what you said likes the girl and you get relation points with her or not. And the same with the other options. Then, if your choices with that girl are correct, you are in the good path, if not, you'll never get her. And of course, some mayor choices would have mayor consequences, something already implemented. If you fuck a girl, another one will know and won't be happy. If you fight Caleb, maybe you'll have a problem with him later, maybe Tommy will be jealous and will see you as a threat... Things like that.
Now, I have to think every decision: "What my DIK/CHIK MC is going to say or do if I choose this option and not that one"? And its exhausting for me. And I find there is way more consistency in a character that I create more freely with a modded game, more that following the rails of the paths that DPC decided with arbitrary decisions like the one of "Take care of Sage's flu" or "Go to a picnic with Jill" It's not about getting all the scenes in a gameplay for me, but get rid of DPC creative decisions that doesn't make any sense, IMHO.

Reactions: p22 and John Ness

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Sorry for the delay, worked out what the problem was, I had last saved that run in ep 7. This should work though, imported into season 3 but no decision made for Zoey, as mentioned earlier, massive CHICK, Jill focused and no other girl fucked (except possibly Josy in ep 2, can't remember) but helped Sage so rejected at restaurant. Other variables: told Derek still interested in Josy, minigames disabled.
Thanks.I'll try as soon as I get home.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Guys, is it possible to win Shots competition with Becky? If so how to do it?
Yeah easy, Transfer shot, pour fast and Focus.
But the real question is why would you pick Becky ? If you pick Tiffani, you get the best parts of the shots battle. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So you think Vinny and Derek are related? I don't know if i can take seriously another family twist, but i can see it happening, hence why the camera in Derek's room (it was Vinny who put it there, or the blue eyed girl from the others route, or the preps)
I definitely like Tommy though, so i wouldn't help Vinny to take him down, Tommy also doesnt strike me as a villain, Vinny is the one doing fucked up shit, unless i found out Tommy is planning to start a new drug cartel with Quinn, he is harmless to me and i won't stop liking him.
Vinny is strange. On the one hand he behaves like an asshole and on the other hand somehow like a big brother who wants to teach his little brother something. The whole thing with the dog, that he should know his place, sounds like Vinny is reprimanding his little brother. I'm looking forward to EP10 and how things will go with Vinny.

The cameras will have always been in the DIK Mansion because I assume so the DIK Mansion was the campus clubhouse before. Rusty's father will have only intervened to make the clubhouse the DIK Mansion.

Tommy is actually a loser and through the MC Tommy becomes more and more aware of that.

Reactions: The Glorious LIME

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
There are so many options, I feel like I'd go crazy without a walkthrough.
It was exhausting, and the puzzles drove me crazy, but the game is so great.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes