tg

May 1, 2017
Same. The only mini-games I hate are the painting/cleaning one (fill in black bars to orange) and the drinking one, because I often fail even if I'm not even near the borders. I think it's timed or give you an instant fail if the courser stops moving.
Funny, I absolutely love those drinking and fence-painting minigames. The ones I hate are the math ones where I don't understand the solution, and the English ones, where I have a timelimit, and have to think up words. I often just look at the walkthrough for the English ones, but I do try to put in an effort for the math ones. It's a pity, he said the math was being redone.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
So how do you guys feel about the new theme song? Personally, I miss the old one. The new song sounds so generic, like you've heard it in pretty much every college movie/series or game ever made.
I prefer it to the old song actually. And I think you just explained why it makes a good intro song. If it instantly elicits a "college story" cliche for you, then it's doing its job.

Yaboiii699

Nov 1, 2017
rip.png Happens at the beginning of the party(free roam) whenever I tried to text back the girl that I picked but doesn't crash when I text other people. Tried picking a different girl and still doesn't work. Also tried it with mod and without mod, still the same. Any1 able to help?

Have used mods for ep 1-8.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
View attachment 2309973 Happens at the beginning of the party(free roam) whenever I tried to text back the girl that I picked but doesn't crash when I text other people. Tried picking a different girl and still doesn't work. Also tried it with mod and without mod, still the same. Any1 able to help?

Have used mods for ep 1-8.
have you updated the mods to ep9?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It turns out that no spare girls and MC was completely celibate in college.. Okay, that's fine. This is a challenging save and I wonder how the MC will get out of the situation. If you can, please upload.

Okay, I'll wait. Thank you
Sorry for the delay, worked out what the problem was, I had last saved that run in ep 7. This should work though, imported into season 3 but no decision made for Zoey, as mentioned earlier, massive CHICK, Jill focused and no other girl fucked (except possibly Josy in ep 2, can't remember) but helped Sage so rejected at restaurant. Other variables: told Derek still interested in Josy, minigames disabled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Funny, I absolutely love those drinking and fence-painting minigames. The ones I hate are the math ones where I don't understand the solution, and the English ones, where I have a timelimit, and have to think up words. I often just look at the walkthrough for the English ones, but I do try to put in an effort for the math ones. It's a pity, he said the math was being redone.
I actually love the math ones but then again, I love logic math problems. But I agree with the English ones, especially since English isn't my first language and I hate things with a time limit. I try to do as many as I can and then use the guide for the rest.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
And that's where I felt it went wrong. This could have indeed been a girl that hit it off with all the DIKs because she is essentially a bro but a girl. That's the direction I felt it should have gone and move with Jacob from there on. But she is pretty much glued to Jacob. Why? Because he let her into the party?
I feel there should have been way more interaction between her and the DIKs in general, not just Jacob. She's just following him around like a puppy it feels like.
Because he is also an artist? :WaitWhat: This is a weird issue to have with EP9
Alphaeboy
But in Ashley's case, few can betray Derek.
Hi, I would like to introduce you to my close friend, felicemastronzo. :Kappa:

Last edited:

Popoch19

Jan 19, 2021
The official walkthrough is not mentioning the new cheating variable.
DPC gonna unleash the break up scenes at the end of season 3 because of all those actions you took and watch the world burn. :KEK:

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
So how do you guys feel about the new theme song? Personally, I miss the old one. The new song sounds so generic, like you've heard it in pretty much every college movie/series or game ever made.
I somewhat agree, it's not terrible, but it is a bit lifeless to me. Changing it to "My Heart" by Summertime is a much better option in my opinion.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The official walkthrough is not mentioning the new cheating variable.
DPC gonna unleash the break up scenes at the end of season 3 because of all those actions you took and watch the world burn. :KEK:
To be fair landmines are never highlighted in the official walkthrough. The season 2 walkthrough still doesn't warn players that if they get a blowjob off Cathy in ep 5 then you will be kicked off the Bella route.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
A serious Question for ya'll ...
Mini games vs No mini games and Making in game Money.
When you get the choice of playing with or without the mini games you are told you will earn money even without.
But i have no clue how to make up for the loss of money if i play without.
Every free roam awards a chans of 2-3 extra money. Solving puzzles and doing the Brawl fight. Later the 3 in a row thingy.
And to get all the action in the Clubs and paying for general extras you MUST play with mini games turned On.
Of course you pick up the cash you find on the way but this has nothing to do with the games turned on or off.
So .. Am i doing something wrong here or is the Mini games mandatory? (For getting all the game offers)

I can add that i play with Zero cheats and simply just want to get all i can from a serious play through in any of the paths.
(Any tip welcome. Like hidden cash chest :p )

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
When you get the choice of playing with or without the mini games you are told you will earn money even without.
Every free roam awards a chans of 2-3 extra money. Solving puzzles and doing the Brawl fight. Later the 3 in a row thingy.
And to get all the action in the Clubs and paying for general extras you MUST play with mini games turned On.
So .. Am i doing something wrong here or is the Mini games mandatory? (For getting all the game offers)

I can add that i play with Zero cheats and simply just want to get all i can from a serious play through in any of the paths.
I've never had a problem with money without minigames. With regards to the stripclub during hell week spend all your money then talk to Rusty and he'll replenish your money for you to spend at the club. Don't worry about finishing ep 8 with no money (upgrading wallet and buying 2D art). Ep 9 has numerous hidden money location with no place to spend money.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Of course you pick up the cash you find on the way but this has nothing to do with the games turned on or off.

I'm using the cheat in scrappys mod for money ... Not a Fan of looking around for this shit in free roam events or this minicrap games. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Roundell

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Disregard them. Some ppl here are mentally deranged purists who start foaming at the mouth at the mere mention of mod usage. I have a single save. One. Singular. And I play every single route I'm interested. Whenever I come to a point I can't advance the way I want to, I just go and change variables and values temporarily. URM is such a powerful tool to any casual who plays AVN's in Ren'Py.

I said it a year ago on this thread I find this game utterly unplayable without a mod. For all the popularity BaDIK has and for all of the amazing renders and features the game posesses, the base DIK/CHICK system is the most egregiously awful i've ever seen. It limits your options to a degree where not only do you miss a ton of content but you also can't really make the MC express himself the way you want to because your score in whichever direction isn't high enough.
Exactly this. This game limits you if u play without a mod and it sucks. I get that DPC did so to get players to play the game multiple times and such which is cool if you're down for that but I'm not. Anyone who has a problem with me using mods needs to get a life honestly. I mean it's my game I can play it however I want.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Exactly this. This game limits you if u play without a mod and it sucks. I get that DPC did so to get players to play the game multiple times and such which is cool if you're down for that but I'm not. Anyone who has a problem with me using mods needs to get a life honestly. I mean it's my game I can play it however I want.
I think mods gives you freedom to play the game the way you like. As simple as that. For example, the money mechanic is awful in this game. In order of getting it, you have to waste time playing a lot of awful minigames and go around stealing it from rooms. I like money mechanics in games, if are well implemented. For example, earning money for the repairs of the mansion is always fun for me. But I prefer to get rid of the other money mechanics of this game with a mod.

Or limitations with the scenes that I find absurd. For example, I find stupid to be forced to choose between taking care of Sage when she's with flu and going to a picnic with Jill. IRL, MC would do both, for sure. Or the one of the party at the HOTs'. If MC has a sex scene with Lily, he will cum too early with Sage and will disappoint her, and if he doesn't have that sex scene, Lily just looses her interest in MC. Well, it would be realistic that if a guy, even a 19 years old one, has crazy sex with a girl, can't has crazy sex with another one just a few minutes later, but... if MC has sex with Sage, he can have sex with Rio and Camila (at the same time!) a few minutes later, and even get a blowjob from Becky. I don't know if even with Josy if in her path... Where is the realism there? So I get rid of that limitation with Scrappy's mod and I enjoy more my gameplay.

But I know that I'm playing a modded game, so I know that if I'm not careful when I change a variable, there will be inconsistencies in the plot, and I won't blame DPC for that.

Reactions: AngelsAfterDark

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I think mods gives you freedom to play the game the way you like. As simple as that. For example, the money mechanic is awful in this game. In order of getting it, you have to waste time playing a lot of awful minigames and go around stealing it from rooms. I like money mechanics in games, if are well implemented. For example, earning money for the repairs of the mansion is always fun for me. But I prefer to get rid of the other money mechanics of this game with a mod.

Or limitations with the scenes that I find absurd. For example, I find stupid to be forced to choose between taking care of Sage when she's with flu and going to a picnic with Jill. IRL, MC would do both, for sure. Or the one of the party at the HOTs'. If MC has a sex scene with Lily, he will cum too early with Sage and will disappoint her, and if he doesn't have that sex scene, Lily just looses her interest in MC. Well, it would be realistic that if a guy, even a 19 years old one, has crazy sex with a girl, can't has crazy sex with another one just a few minutes later, but... if MC has sex with Sage, he can have sex with Rio and Camila (at the same time!) a few minutes later, and even get a blowjob from Becky. I don't know if even with Josy if in her path... Where is the realism there? So I get rid of that limitation with Scrappy's mod and I enjoy more my gameplay.

But I know that I'm playing a modded game, so I know that if I'm not careful when I change a variable, there will be inconsistencies in the plot, and I won't blame DPC for that.
I second this. I personally hate the minigames in any VN. Even the fight minigames.I play them in Unbroken because it's a huge part of the game,it being an MMA based game and it has an impact on the story and the MC's MMA career. But here it's just grinding for nothing. Same with the money stuff u mentioned. I play this game for the story and the characters, not to grind for nothing when I could just get that shit through a mod with no hassle.

The Chik/Dik system is cool and I don't mind it but that's only because I'm playing with a mod. Without it the system would suck ass. Like in the beginning of episode 1 if you're more of a chik u can't push Chad, u can only call for security like a little bitch and If you're more on the dik side u can't hug Maya. simple shit like that is effected by this system so I'd rather not play this game again without a mod.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes