Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
You are absolutely right! Arieth fuck every DIK but MC and MC fuck every HOT except Arieth. Elena will be fucked soon. Mona would have been fucked a long time ago if she hadn't dropped out. So MC is like Arieth... :ROFLMAO:
Well, you do fuck Mona if you pick the threesome scene in the bathroom with Camilla..

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Alphaeboy
This game it such a fuckfest, that I completely forgot about that sex scene with Mona. It was a few years ago, no wonder it has been forgotten... Long development time sucks!
If you'd replay the entire game on DIK path right before every new release, you would remember that scene with Mona and Camila very well ;)

Really recommend doing that.

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Maybe it's nothing but I think it can be casual, about what I said here about how "others" would split also and would include endings for Quinn, Riona and Nicole (I would also add considering this, Lily and after some though, Zoey even when she's not here).

Summary of chapter includes pictures related to your chapter ending, obviously we have one for each of the LI at the moment, but also:
- Quinn
- Nicole
- Lily (not shown below because for my reasons, I prefered to save a bit earlier to have both girls in one save for Dik)
- Riona (even when you can't end the night with her, yet considering the convo they had, she decided not ending the night with him for a reason that could lead to romantic)

You can end the night with Sarah and Mel and they don't deserve a picture on their summary, with them it's also Riona, and she also appears if you end the night "In a different way", that can be both with Tiffani, Tara and Gina (no sex, in case someone wonders) or alone in your coach.

1673650740906.png

Reactions: travelman

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Alphaeboy
This game it such a fuckfest, that I completely forgot about that sex scene with Mona. It was a few years ago, no wonder it has been forgotten... Long development time sucks!

I kinda like Ashley, with Elena and Arieth it will be like an achievement "all Hot's fucked" ))
But in Ashley's case, few can betray Derek.

it totally slipped my memory.
Yeah, should've continued reading, saw that someone else mentioned it already :giggle: sry!

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Alphaeboy

I kinda like Ashley, with Elena and Arieth it will be like an achievement "all Hot's fucked" ))
But in Ashley's case, few can betray Derek.

it totally slipped my memory.
Yeah naah I wouldn't betray Derek either. Tho I think the biggest achievement would be Quinn doing the walk of shame.

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
I hope MCs get a chance to fuck Arieth :ROFLMAO:
I agree, this game needs a game over option, where is the risk if you can't die? This games nowadays are too easy, good old times when games were hard...

Also, considering the last pages, I guess many would like to fuck Arieth on Jill path to give her crabs. They say they don't like her but they only think about fucking her in any possible way :ROFLMAO:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Yeah im not fucked in the head to play without a mod. Like who has the time in their day to play through all the paths.
6 paths meaning 6 PT's, actually more than that if u want all that the game has to offer.
Disregard them. Some ppl here are mentally deranged purists who start foaming at the mouth at the mere mention of mod usage. I have a single save. One. Singular. And I play every single route I'm interested. Whenever I come to a point I can't advance the way I want to, I just go and change variables and values temporarily. URM is such a powerful tool to any casual who plays AVN's in Ren'Py.

I said it a year ago on this thread I find this game utterly unplayable without a mod. For all the popularity BaDIK has and for all of the amazing renders and features the game posesses, the base DIK/CHICK system is the most egregiously awful i've ever seen. It limits your options to a degree where not only do you miss a ton of content but you also can't really make the MC express himself the way you want to because your score in whichever direction isn't high enough.

anonbaggins

Mar 20, 2019
Anyone have any full save links for each of the DIK/CHICK routes through ep 9?

Trying to use the search function for that is proving quite difficult.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I like the mini-games - it's part of the fun of the game. If you don't, feel free to skip them.
Same. The only mini-games I hate are the painting/cleaning one (fill in black bars to orange) and the drinking one, because I often fail even if I'm not even near the borders. I think it's timed or give you an instant fail if the courser stops moving.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
So how do you guys feel about the new theme song? Personally, I miss the old one. The new song sounds so generic, like you've heard it in pretty much every college movie/series or game ever made.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes