Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I think the same, I've always let them enter the party because they seem to be totally against Tybault and all that, so I think it probably will be good long term, but that's just what I think, and when the other user asked I assumed he expected to know something already known, and as far as I know, right now it has no significant effect and I could very easily be wrong (I have not the best experience with choices in this kind of games actually :rolleyes:).
Seeing how many minor/little choices makes appearance later on & I can see this happening.

Hell, like taking a Dick on Tybalt phone who would thought it would been on his presentation with everyone Baring Witness to it. Then saving Sage & Josy reactions were great if you slept with them.

Also, The Catfish appearing at the Halloween Party & calling you out.

Hell, even small details like Sleeping with Sarah in ep.6 will be brought back up if you choose to sleep Riona. With Sarah talking about how MC liked foreplay & pretty much telling the other HOTs, even Lily & Elena says she heard stories wanna find out for herself if you whore around with the HOTs.

It's funny how Dawe Girlfriend fucks half the DIKs, & then having MC fucking most of HOTs.

Noxusa

Mar 12, 2019
Anyone else experiencing different paths intertwining? I am on the Bella route and I get a scene where Jill and I say we're a couple...

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I wanna see Tommy's reaction when he finds out that not only is Tremolo banging his sister but he also got a blowjob from his girlfriend at the H party. Dude's gonna be apoplectic lol but I feel like that could get Tremolo kicked out of the Diks or something. Realistically that's what should happen but it probably won't.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

I've been sick for the better part of the week - stupid flu - but I'm almost back to normal now.
I've been writing and working on mini-games during the week, and the PCs are rendering animations as usual.
I have already prepared the backend code for all special renders, 2D art, and gallery. I usually leave this bit until late development, but I wanted to have it done early, making it easy to add collectibles and lewd scenes as I develop the episode.

Mini-games
I wanted to talk briefly about mini-games today and likely at another time during this development cycle.
With Season 3, I wanted new ones and also to see over the existing ones.
The English mini-game has been fun and challenging, and when I thought about whether I should replace it or not, I decided to keep it. But I have updated the design and functionality for Season 3.

You can now type the words, as I know many of you always have wanted. You also type "cheat" or "quit" for their functionalities, and a simple press of the spacebar will shuffle the letters.
You can type any 6-letter word freely and even use backspace; it feels fast and responsive.
I streamlined the backend code while I was at it to make it easy to add new tests without having to rewrite stuff in the future.
And don't worry; I didn't spoil the actual letters for the episode 10 mini-game with this preview. ;)
On the other hand, the Math class is getting replaced by a new mini-game. I have completed the development of it, and I love what I created.
I don't want to show you the entire thing or spoil the gameplay, but I will tease a subset of it with this image.

On top of these, I have two other completed mini-games, one almost complete mini-game, and two planned ones that I'm working on.

Walkthrough
The walkthrough was updated this week, in case you missed it. You can find it .

Q&A
I also posted a Q&A post where you can submit your questions .
I have been reading your questions and writing answers to them this week. Given the many questions in the post, I have enough to write the Q&A session. So, if you have more questions, now's the time to enter them. I will remove the post next week and later post my answers for all patrons.

Polls
The first poll for Episode 10 will be live this weekend. I figured we start with a bang and do the popular special render poll for the main girls.
Like Josy and Jill got a special render series in Episode 9, this time, it's either Isabella, Maya, or Sage who will receive one in episode 10.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
Many thanks for posting! As usal iam not a sub at patreon anymore, i only pay when the update is released... though, i will not pay the full amount again, cause i was disapointed in the last update especially considered the development time, so i will only go for the "update" version next time.... but its another topic.

Well, minigames is again a big department in the development... dont surprise me though, DPC loves to make them.

I like the changes for the english test and hope he can change it in the previous versions too. The math-test looks strange... or it isnt the math test at all and will be something else? Dont we get class with Nora now too? Ah whatever... dont care that much.

Good news though, cause it shows... back to college daily basis. Missed that. Not for the minigame, but i think DPC can improve in delivering "classes"

Last time he was already doing a lot of animations, of course they need to render now... it will take a month for those he already had in the queue i guess.

Walkthrough is done too and already posted here, thanks for that too. Will use it soon to see if i missed anything important. But dont think so... i even found every render now.

Overall it does seem that DPC didnt get that much done this week, but if he had the flu and the PC slaves are rendering... i doesnt matter that much.

Hopefully he doesnt get to distracted by creating minigames. I like them mostly, but i really dont need 2 or 3 new ones every episode... i would just prefer to improve them. But its a passion of DPC so...

Lets hope he will finish the overall writing soon and can kickstart rendering more... so we can get some new numbers and a little foreshadowing how long it will take to get ep 10 done.

To be honest, it should be released in july or even sooner to make up a little for the long development time for the last episode. I hope for a render count about 4000 renders and less aimations than ep9, especially less pointless ones. They just dragged the development. If it will take longer than 7 months with less numbers than ep 9 it would be dissapointing. Sadly DPC didnt posted any news about upgrading his hardware, i was pretty sure he would do that, but as it seems... he didnt. Well lets not jump to conclusions now... the work is flowing for nearly 2 weeks now more or less, so lets be optimistic. Overall this and the last dev report looked good to me and looked like a very good and improved start for the new development circle.

LilJur

Feb 27, 2018
Yeah, I think all that was just to show how she hit it off with all the DIKs. They all think she's awesome, like a dude in a hot chick's body... No, that doesn't come across right... I mean like a total bro but a girl... yeah, that's JB, that's better. (y)
And that's where I felt it went wrong. This could have indeed been a girl that hit it off with all the DIKs because she is essentially a bro but a girl. That's the direction I felt it should have gone and move with Jacob from there on. But she is pretty much glued to Jacob. Why? Because he let her into the party?
I feel there should have been way more interaction between her and the DIKs in general, not just Jacob. She's just following him around like a puppy it feels like.

Reactions: shazba

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I wanna see Tommy's reaction when he finds out that not only is Tremolo banging his sister but he also got a blowjob from his girlfriend at the H party. Dude's gonna be apoplectic lol but I feel like that could get Tremolo kicked out of the Diks or something. Realistically that's what should happen but it probably won't.
You can't bang his sister and get Heather at the same time :unsure: unless you count the one time from way back in season 1.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
And that's where I felt it went wrong. This could have indeed been a girl that hit it off with all the DIKs because she is essentially a bro but a girl. That's the direction I felt it should have gone and move with Jacob from there on. But she is pretty much glued to Jacob. Why? Because he let her into the party?
I feel there should have been way more interaction between her and the DIKs in general, not just Jacob. She's just following him around like a puppy it feels like.
Tbf it makes a lot of sense. She's pretty outgoing, and shoots the shit when she meets the DIKs, and yeah she glues herself a little to the people she hits it off best with, including the MC. That's not strange at all if you've ever been to a party where you only know a few people, then it's natural to stick to them.

For a first time meeting new people, Zoey did great. Had i been her, knowing fuck all besides the MC, and having just come back from afar, I would be much more uncomfortable than Zoey. Of course I'm also just a regular dude, and not a female smoke show, but you get the idea.

Reactions: John Ness
Jan 18, 2022
You are absolutely right! Arieth fuck every DIK but MC and MC fuck every HOT except Arieth. Elena will be fucked soon. Mona would have been fucked a long time ago if she hadn't dropped out. So MC is like Arieth... :ROFLMAO:
Uh...you could fuck Mona while she's a pledge when giving Mona and Cammy underwear...close enough to being a HOT at that point. MC only gets a taste of Ashley as a peldge but that's likely to never go any further.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
You are absolutely right! Arieth fuck every DIK but MC and MC fuck every HOT except Arieth. Elena will be fucked soon. Mona would have been fucked a long time ago if she hadn't dropped out. So MC is like Arieth... :ROFLMAO:
Actually, we can fuck Cam & Mona in the bathroom, when they ask for MC underwear. You need a lot of DIK points. Heather we're probably going to bang her in ep.10 or 11. I feel she'll feel guilty about blowing MC & cut it off.
But yeah MC is the DIK's Arieth but it was Tommy until MC came along.

Also here Mona riding MC only sex scene we get with her screenshot0029.png screenshot0030.png screenshot0031.png screenshot0032.png screenshot0033.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: p22 and John Ness

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Uh...you could fuck Mona while she's a pledge when giving Mona and Cammy underwear...close enough to being a HOT at that point. MC only gets a taste of Ashley as a peldge but that's likely to never go any further.
Ashley has the least sex appeal as well so even if she was an option it's a hard pass for me. Sally is a better option even and she's petite af.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes