Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I see some people talking about MC & Sage relationship & the Rebound guy scene & ep.9.

Welp, I was thinking about talking about this earlier so here's my thoughts after playing the game for 9 months.

Tbh: The MC is the Rebound Guy no matter what is.

Sage, was clearly unhappy with Chad; she used the MC in a way to make Chad jealous. It shows when she choose him to find out what Chad is up to. Even when she wanted to sleep with her during the party. After, he gave her evident she didn't wanna let Chad go but I'm pretty sure a part of Ego is hurt that a sexy girl like her is getting neglected & a part of her did care about him. MC was her rebound who comforted her.

However, I would say she started to like him when they boxed together, then the session started. First session she was somewhat hesitant until she realized he fooling around as well why couldn't she? Second was after she was hurt & they used each other. Now, letting him stay over a bit was her being nice to him because he there for her, like you can tell she liked him enough to even break a lot of rules that Sarah & Mel are curious even thou they know because if you stayed in the showers & not say anything they will tease the MC about being Sage fuck buddy.

I feel that whole of ep.4. you can see Sage sweeter side by her helping him out; but still keeping him at arms length if after the sex scene she pushed him on the ground.

Then EP.4 when you called say you miss her, you tell she was happy to hear that. Then Ep.5 there the last session in front of the HOT House where you can clearly see they like each other, even Sarah & Mel realize that Sage likes to the point it makes telling Chad to end less painful.

In Ep.6, I feel like that moment when he took care of her & talked about something very personal without pushing him, like I love how she doesn't force him to talk about his feelings unlike when Jill assisted he talks about it. I feel that moment was when a part of realized she falling for the MC even more.

Then now we talk about the Rebound scene:

The MC have always been the rebound the guy, and I think he panicked because their relationship was similar to Zoey's & his. He regret not telling her how he felt, with Sage it clear a part of him didn't want history to repeat itself. Sage realized he wanted relationship with her & was scared to compilate things, plus she got a lot of relationship felt like MC was safe haven from that so she just left.

Ep.7 when he didn't talk to her wasn't a problem because he thought he made her mad & she clearly saw the same thing. That's why they talked at the party and the fact she says she's okay with them dating.

I feel like everything say in her confession was pretty accurate if you take everything I said & replay the game.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
No idea if they are that far away? We do know that Josy attended college during her high school years. Not as often as Maya, but she did attend. We learn that in EP4. In EP4 we also learn so that Josy goes back tou her father Pete who lives near B&R. This is exactly one year before she is accepted to college. In EP2 we learn from Josy that she also knows about the DIKs because she told the MC that he is way too cute for the DIKs.

Here it comes. Exactly one year ago, Vinny left college because he didn't get along with Vinny. In EP9, the MC is asked by Tommy and by Pete to watch Josy. In EP2 Josy thinks with itself so that she had no human contact for a long time and many assume so that Josy had sex with at least one guy before the MC.

What wen not only the EX of the MC is at the Halloween party, but also an ex of Josy came to the party. Vinny.

Yes, that's unlikely, but not entirely out of the question.
I didn't mean "far apart" literally but that they are veery different people. I meant that Josy is a good person Vinny is a awful person

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I see some people talking about MC & Sage relationship & the Rebound guy scene & ep.9.

Welp, I was thinking about talking about this earlier so here's my thoughts after playing the game for 9 months.

Sage, was clearly unhappy with Chad; she used the MC in a way to make Chad jealous. It shows when she choose him to find out what Chad is up to. Even when she wanted to sleep with her during the party. After, he gave her evident she didn't wanna let Chad go but I'm pretty sure a part of Ego is hurt that a sexy girl like her is getting neglected & a part of her did care about him. MC was her rebound who comforted her.

However, I would say she started to like him when they boxed together, then the session started. First session she was somewhat hesitant until she realized he fooling around as well why couldn't she? Second was after she was hurt & they used each other. Now, letting him stay over a bit was her being nice to him because he there for her, like you can tell she liked him enough to even break a lot of rules that Sarah & Mel are curious even thou they know because if you stayed in the showers & not say anything they will tease the MC about being Sage fuck buddy.

I feel that whole of ep.4. you can see Sage sweeter side by her helping him out; but still keeping him at arms length if after the sex scene she pushed him on the ground.

Then EP.4 when you called say you miss her, you tell she was happy to hear that. Then Ep.5 there the last session in front of the HOT House where you can clearly see they like each other, even Sarah & Mel realize that Sage likes to the point it makes telling Chad to end less painful.

In Ep.6, I feel like that moment when he took care of her & talked about something very personal without pushing him, like I love how she doesn't force him to talk about his feelings unlike when Jill assisted he talks about it. I feel that moment was when a part of realized she falling for the MC even more.

The MC have always been the rebound the guy, and I think he panicked because their relationship was similar to Zoey's & his. He regret not telling her how he felt, with Sage it clear a part of him didn't want history to repeat itself. Sage realized he wanted relationship with her & was scared to compilate things, plus she got a lot of relationship felt like MC was safe haven from that so she just left.

Ep.7 when he didn't talk to her wasn't a problem because he thought he made her mad & she clearly saw the same thing. That's why they talked at the party and the fact she says she's okay with them dating.

I feel like everything say in her confession was pretty accurate if you take everything I said & replay the game.
I finished Sage path today for the first time and I believe her love relationship with the MC will be canon.

She is the only girl who gives the MC several opportunities to date her and even if you dump her in episode 8 she implies that she will wait (not forever) for the MC if the feelings he has for someone else don't come to fruition.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy doesn't seem to have an affinity preference, she likes DIK Fuckface as much as CHICK, as you say though Maya is CHICK affinity so if you're focused on keeping throuple together, or want a solo Maya path in the future CHICK would be your best affinity.
But Josy doesn't show a tit to a chick MC when they talk in the hallway

Reactions: hawk784563

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

That's what I always mean. Sage doesn't need a boyfriend after Chad, she needs a real friend. Even flirting with Sage in the EP7 rafter session has a purpose. Sage's self esteem in terms of her attractiveness is down and as a good friend, the MC boosts Sage's self esteem.

I see Sage as a good friend to my MC, as do Jill and Isabella.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
That's what I always mean. Sage doesn't need a boyfriend after Chad, she needs a real friend. Even flirting with Sage in the EP7 rafter session has a purpose. Sage's self esteem in terms of her attractiveness is down and as a good friend, the MC boosts Sage's self esteem.

I see Sage as a good friend to my MC, as do Jill and Isabella.
Is it possible to be friends with Isabella even if she doesn't like you? Having a friendship with her feels forced unlike the beautiful friendship with Sage. I don't want to play from the beginning just to find out about it.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I didn't mean "far apart" literally but that they are veery different people. I meant that Josy is a good person Vinny is a awful person
Josy is definitely a good person.

With Vinny, I'm somehow not sure and don't know what to make of him. He's definitely a criminal and has rough edges. But the fact that Rusty and Nick continue to meet with Vinny implies that Vinny can or will have another side.

The question I have is actually whether Vinny might be an ex of a LI? After all, the MC's ex also appeared in EP9. It doesn't have to be the LI that the MC has chosen for himself. But one should not forget, so that all characters have a back story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkwen

bratan88

Oct 22, 2021
Can anyone else not zoom in on Jill's date picture above MC's desk? Like when I click on all the other memorabilias the camera zooms in and it triggers a description. For Jill's picture only the description appears

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Is it possible to be friends with Isabella even if she doesn't like you? Having a friendship with her feels forced unlike the beautiful friendship with Sage. I don't want to play from the beginning just to find out about it.
Personally, I don't feel the friendship with Isabella is forced. Having relationship points with a LI is also not synonymous with the MC having to be romantic with this character. Friendships are relationships too and need to be nurtured as well.

And a warm-hearted Isabella is a great friend for the MC and the people she likes. We'll see that in EP9.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes