robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i think Isabella is the perfect mother figure for our mc. once she finds out his mother died giving birth to him and seeing he needed someone to fit that role in his life, that is where she begins to like him a bit. then when he tells her about himself, the flashback to when he was a kid, she likes him more. and he..just wants to fuck her cause she is so hot..as would we all right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I'll come back to play when the game is complete.

Playing without knowing the consequences of your choices sucks. With the full game it's easier to make choices and sympathize with the characters.

In 8 episodes, neither Jill nor Quinn convinced me, I don't know what people saw in Quinn, to be honest...

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
The question I have is actually whether Vinny might be an ex of a LI? After all, the MC's ex also appeared in EP9. It doesn't have to be the LI that the MC has chosen for himself. But one should not forget, so that all characters have a back story.
Vinny tells Quinn this during their encounter at the DIKs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sephiroth_85

Mar 31, 2022
I hope Quinn path will evolve in next updates... She did a lot of shady shit but I'm sure she can be saved.
Sage has fallen behind my preference... In ep9 she seems just a slutty nympho, honestly i had high expectations for her path.
Between main girls my fav at the moment are Jill and Bella

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Yes, I knew that already. But Quinn is not an LI. But still, Vinny could be jealous if he found out that Quinn fucked the MC at the cum petition. That could explain Vinny's behavior in the MC's room.:rolleyes::unsure:
Jealousy ? This is ridiculous. Vinnie doesn't care about Quinn. Doesn't care about any girl. For him, only prestige is important. He's littering the MC room to show - I'm still the first one here.

tg

May 1, 2017
He's littering the MC room to show - I'm still the first one here.
Nah, I think the point of that was to show /he was searching for that black box/. Making a mess of things, yes. But the main point was to show him searching.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Jealousy ? This is ridiculous. Vinnie doesn't care about Quinn. Doesn't care about any girl. For him, only prestige is important. He's littering the MC room to show - I'm still the first one here.
Then call it prestige instead of jealousy. Vinny looks at the pictures on the wall and has to realize that he is not the biggest Cock in DIK Land.

But the joke is that Vinny loses prestige and that makes him jealous.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KАRАMBA and Jumbi

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I hope Quinn path will evolve in next updates... She did a lot of shady shit but I'm sure she can be saved.
Sage has fallen behind my preference... In ep9 she seems just a slutty nympho, honestly i had high expectations for her path.
Between main girls my fav at the moment are Jill and Bella
My favorite is also Bella. I see some comments about how Bella is a mother figure for the MC, but I'm not convinced.

I could be wrong, but the MC and Bella always kiss after the first date gone wrong, right? I don't remember it being a choice.

The relationship between the MC and Bella was meant to be romantic, so I believe that there is only friendship between the two is forced.

But my expectations for Bella in the next few episodes are low, the mystery surrounding her husband is not exciting. If you think they killed off Sage's character in episode 9 wait to see Bella's character get ruined.

Reactions: Sephiroth_85

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I just hope Quinn isn't plotting agains't Tommy, i've gotten to care about my brother and lately i've been liking him more than Jacob and Derek as the main DIK friend.
I feel the same, man. Lots of people dislike (or outright hate) Tommy, but I like him a lot, probably the most of all the DIKs. He really grew on me during all these episodes since the beginning when he was introduced as an asshole. Sure, he is still very impulsive and Quinn was 100% right when she called him "a moody cunt". But he is also very authentic and you can see how much he cares about the DIKs. If you play the DIK path, you can see that the MC is actually very similar to Tommy.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I feel the same, man. Lots of people dislike (or outright hate) Tommy, but I like him a lot, probably the most of all the DIKs. He really grew on me during all these episodes since the beginning when he was introduced as an asshole. Sure, he is still very impulsive and Quinn was 100% right when she called him "a moody cunt". But he is also very authentic and you can see how much he cares about the DIKs. If you play the DIK path, you can see that the MC is actually very similar to Tommy.
Tommy is another character that deserves more screenplay with the MC.

He seems like a nice guy if a bit of an asshole. He is a character with potential and his friendship with the MC could be further developed.

I'm afraid Tommy only has an antagonistic role at the end of the drama... too bad...

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I don't think that a proud girl like Sage, that knows that could attract any guy in B&R could be OK with a freshman rejecting her several times and/or dumping her after proposing to her to start dating, and she accepting. I don't think that Sage would hate MC, but I don't think that she would insist in doing things with him like planning the party, hanging out together, or being so friendly and flirty with him in the party. I think it makes little sense. It's just that DPC needs that MC and Sage remain friends because he needs it for the sake of the plot, and she's friendly and flirty with him because DPC uses a good number of the same recycled scenes for Sage's boyfriend path and for Sage's acquaintance path, only changing some details.

Actually, I don't think that MC would be friend of a girl that for at least two episodes is a bitch with him. She blackmails him threatening not to return a guitar that is obviously his, and doesn't care if MC is going to have a lot of problems with Chad and the tri-alphas because of her. The logical reaction to MC once he gets his guitar back is to think "That Sage is just a selfish bitch" and forget about his promise to her. It was made under blackmail, anyway.

I think that the first two episodes of Sage are terrible writing, and all the story of Sage as just a friend of MC has mostly cero sense. I don't see why they could become friends without having the "fuck buddies" relationship. But it happens the same with other characters. Bella, for example. I don't see how a guy like MC that spend the two or three firsts episodes being an immature asshole in front of Bella could become her boyfriend at some point. It's the problem of a story so complex and with all those branches. Some of them work, some of then, don't.
In real life, girls do start dating guys that acted like immature assholes in front of them. Also, guys have ended up dating girls that were bitches to them. It just the nature of humans to do things that don't seem logical.

Reactions: Jumbi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Does anyone have a picture of Jill and MC on the bench with Jill crying and saying "I wanted to be with you"? This is the point at which MC breaks up with Jill. It is important that MC's is also visible.

• Haha
Reactions: YeOldeWanker

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Tommy is another character that deserves more screenplay with the MC.
Hope not, I think he's the only character I hate a bit more each time he appears, I guess it will change and he will have some redeeming act at some point, but until now I don't think he has done anything good if he wasn't force to do it or he had some interest on it.

Sure he has a purpose storywise, but I can't stand people like him. Just a spoilt brat.

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Well, it's in the next room, maybe he didn't get that far? But, what other use does that box have? Anyway, we can't be sure, until the plot is furthered.
Well. Its not so far really. If someone comes into the house to steal, he checks all the rooms.

Reactions: Jumbi

tg

May 1, 2017
Well. Its not so far really. If someone comes into the house to steal, he checks all the rooms.
Yeah, OK. Let's just remember this for later, and see who's right about it when it's all revealed. Don't be surprised when it turns out it all revolves around that strange black box with the buttons all around...

Reactions: John Ness

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Yeah, OK. Let's just remember this for later, and see who's right about it when it's all revealed. Don't be surprised when it turns out it all revolves around that strange black box with the buttons all around...
OK. But don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing. I'm just trying to think logically.
But the story of the mysterious black box looks too sophisticated. Like a James Bond movie script. It's too much for college.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes