Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
It is ok when they were fuck buddies but if u start a relationship I would not propose a threesome as first thing...
Honestly i expected more by Sage
Tbh: Elena & Johnboy did it & hell Johnboy likes it when MC checks her out, and Elena says she likes when people do it to him. In EP.9 she's friends with MC & is okay with having a threesome.

I played game named Deliverance: Two married couples shared & etc. They loved each other.

MC & Sage agreeing with that is okay, he still loves her & would cheat. Threesome is just for fun nothing serious.

Plus, even after Sage gave MC a tit job, she's ask him is like her when it comes to trying out new sexual things. He said yes.

So them being this freaky is nothing new.

Reactions: Mmoney7187

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I like to think that Sage, in episode 9, was just a little more excited than usual because it was her last Halloween. Maybe she activated a super slut mode to say goodbye to the last year of her school life?

In fact, Sage seems to have regressed in episode 9 acting like a cheap whore...but I'm still holding out hope that she'll ditch that nymphomaniac vibe for the next few episodes.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I have not tried Sage's path yet. But she having those sexual urges should not come as a surprise. The first impression she makes on the MC is that she means trouble. Well, she is exactly the kind of wild girl that you imagine as the main head of a sorority of party girls like the HOTs.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Update (non-critical)
The "Money For Nothing and Chicks For Free" update
You spoke, I listened (mostly)

Links in mod's OP and it's associated FAQ are updated accordingly.
The best little mod from Texas just got even better.

Changlelog:
  • New feature - Added a new event cheat for "Ep4ToldDerekAboutJade". See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Added more hidden magazine notifications. See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Added automated code allowing Episode Summaries to reflect any alt-character name changes. See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Even more improved VarCheats within SanchoCheats that are Branch specific. See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Enhanced the MiniStat to automatically get out of the way during FreeRoam if there's a right-navigation arrow, hidden object, etc. See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - After listening to all the bitching and moaning I've coded a proper Money cheat that uses the dev's code so you can't bork it out. See mod FAQ for details.
  • So many minor tweaks I can't even begin to log them all.
Go get you some. Enjoy and regards as always.
Due to demand I decided yesterday morning to invest the long hours of updating S1/S2 of SanchoMod to the latest Core and feature set found in the latest S3 mod. It's an enormous task but I'm quite close to completion. Expect a high percentile of the the quality of life additions of the latest Core code (and yes, I'm including the damn money cheat for all the Benjamin whiners, professionally coded that hijacks the dev's code so you can't break it). I'll drop a post soon when it's done. Until then thank you DIKs for your input over the last few years as SanchoMod has added the features most requested.

I'm working hard to give a final facelift to the coveted S1/S2 VN (which includes provisions for the OG music replacement feature as well). If you decided to play from scratch, this will be your ultimate customization tool... use only the features you want, turn off the rest.

Regards until then. Time for another Crown & Coke refill. Best to you and yours as always.

1673838833337.png

Last edited:

Skillerny

Aug 26, 2022
I have not tried Sage's path yet. But she having those sexual urges should not come as a surprise. The first impression she makes on the MC is that she means trouble. Well, she is exactly the kind of wild girl that you imagine as the main head of a sorority of party girls like the HOTs.
Some people seem to think that a character can only have one trait. Somehow, Sage showing a sweeter side made them forget that she is someone that enjoys sex and feeling sexy. And now, Sage going wild for ONE night with the boy she likes and saying she wants to try some kinky things with him, makes her a whore.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
But that's the question, right - why is Madame Rose in the game? It's either a really weird choice by DPC (which is possible), or she has a bigger role to play in the story (like she's Burke's Priscilla, or has some connection to Quinn's restaurant, or is who Lily is working for if she's undercover but not a cop).
Maybe the Patreons requested her? He's added a lot of requested girls for them. The reason there's an "others" is pretty much that he keeps adding girls to satisfy his Patreons' desires, something the players that are mostly interested in the main girls have complained about because it takes away from spending more time with them.
He might make her important later but I think this is something he shoehorned in because several Patreons requested it.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
It's obvious that DPC had a different idea for her at first. I think his plans for her were to be what Quinn has become, the lovable bitch. Quinn was most likely supposed to be the game's antagonist until she proved too popular.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zieme1001 and Jumbi

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah I don't see Sage acting like a slut/whore at all in episode 9, she's just partying and having a good time and if you're on her chosen LI path she spends most of the party having fun with the MC. It's not like she was actively trying to fuck everything at the party lol idk where some of these commenters got that idea from it's borderline incel mentality.

If I had to guess maybe people were expecting her to be cuffed to the MC the whole party in a cheesy romantic Jill way even though it's been known since episode 1 she's a wild girl with a high libido. It's also the first episode of the season and she JUST decided to begin exploring a relationship with the MC whom again she very clearly cares for the MC and is gradually becoming more serious about the two of them.

Regardless I can't deny she did have the worst costume compared to all the other girls as a Sage fan that was the most disappointing part of the episode for me, even though I liked the the skimpy schoolgirl outfit it felt rushed and lazy compared to other girls (Quinn, Zoey, Lily and even Jill's dumb banana costume :KEK: )

I liked episode 9 alot despite the criticism (most of whom got stuck in a loop cause of mod usage or couldn't find the beer tap/keg :KEK: ). This was the party episode meant for pure fun and shenanigans and the calm before the storm for the rest of the season a good way to kick it off. That being said the ending felt a bit lacking of a proper epilogue or intro into the next episode (alot of earlier episodes do this)

Zorad

Nov 2, 2017
I honestly don't know what you guys expected to happen to Sage's character in this episode. I get that a lot of people (me included) wanted some cute scenes like the ones in season 2, but this was not the episode for that. One small flashback and a big party, that's all we got for the MGs.

There simply wasn't enough room for character or relationship development. Josy and Maya was the only route that felt like something actually progressed, but that's because they had the "advantage" of having the MC's declaration scene postponed to this episode. If that wasn't the case, I'm sure a lot of people would be complaining about lack of development for them too.

But back to the subject, Sage has always been a girl who likes to party hard, get drunk and all that. So it should come as no surprise that she would behave accordingly. On top of all that, now she's finally in a healthy relationship with a guy who she can finally be herself and explore all her sexual desires that were repressed for the last 2 years. And what better place to let loose than a big ass party? That fits her character perfectly and shouldn't be considered as regression.
Sage is no Jill, so you will never see her talking about family in the middle of a fucking Halloween party.
I mean, this scene says it all:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the comments I've seen here since release, it seems that some people expected Sage to be all cutesy with MC during the party, and that's simply absurd to me. Not only would that feel forced, it would also make no fucking sense for her character. They didn't even go on a date yet, so a sudden change in behaviour just because MC declared his intentions with her in the last episode would just feel like some big steps were skipped. And even still, she still had some cute moments in the party here and there, they just weren't as abundant as it was for Jill for example because, like I said, it's not Sage's style to do that in a party. In her few moments of sobriety (Burkes visit and the flashback) she was still the same old Sage from season 2 - caring and sweet.

I understand the people that felt disappointed with her path in this update because of the overall sexual tone. But to say that her character regressed and/or is ruined because of ONE episode is just overreaction. If this continues in normal episodes however (I don't think it will), then I will be disappointed.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
I honestly don't know what you guys expected to happen to Sage's character in this episode. I get that a lot of people (me included) wanted some cute scenes like the ones in season 2, but this was not the episode for that. One small flashback and a big party, that's all we got for the MGs.

There simply wasn't enough room for character or relationship development. Josy and Maya was the only route that felt like something actually progressed, but that's because they had the "advantage" of having the MC's declaration scene postponed to this episode. If that wasn't the case, I'm sure a lot of people would be complaining about lack of development for them too.

But back to the subject, Sage has always been a girl who likes to party hard, get drunk and all that. So it should come as no surprise that she would behave accordingly. On top of all that, now she's finally in a healthy relationship with a guy who she can finally be herself and explore all her sexual desires that were repressed for the last 2 years. And what better place to let loose than a big ass party? That fits her character perfectly and shouldn't be considered as regression.
Sage is no Jill, so you will never see her talking about family in the middle of a fucking Halloween party.
I mean, this scene says it all:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the comments I've seen here since release, it seems that some people expected Sage to be all cutesy with MC during the party, and that's simply absurd to me. Not only would that feel forced, it would also make no fucking sense for her character. They didn't even go on a date yet, so a sudden change in behaviour just because MC declared his intentions with her in the last episode would just feel like some big steps were skipped. And even still, she still had some cute moments in the party here and there, they just weren't as abundant as it was for Jill for example because, like I said, it's not Sage's style to do that in a party. In her few moments of sobriety (Burkes visit and the flashback) she was still the same old Sage from season 2 - caring and sweet.

I understand the people that felt disappointed with her path in this update because of the overall sexual tone. But to say that her character regressed and/or is ruined because of ONE episode is just overreaction. If this continues in normal episodes however (I don't think it will), then I will be disappointed.
Thank you for saying what I've been thinking. Very eloquently, as well.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I know this isn't a popular opinion but I'm having a blast with Episode 9! It's a really fun episode! I like how he solved the one-month time-jump by having some flashbacks. I get that some are disappointed that there wasn't much story progression but sometimes it fun with something like this. I wouldn't want every episode to be like this but the fact that most aren't makes this party episode so much more fun! I really hope he makes a Christmas party like this too but also hope for some cosy celebration with your LI too.

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
I ended up with some weird glitch that infinity loops where Isabella ends up coming to the party and putting a demon mask on then talking to Sage and others as a mummy (which she has been for the rest of the party). Any help fixing this?

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I ended up with some weird glitch that infinity loops where Isabella ends up coming to the party and putting a demon mask on then talking to Sage and others as a mummy (which she has been for the rest of the party). Any help fixing this?
I heard a mod causes problems like that in this episode. Do you use mods?

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
In real life, girls do start dating guys that acted like immature assholes in front of them. Also, guys have ended up dating girls that were bitches to them. It just the nature of humans to do things that don't seem logical.
This is not real life. In real life, there is a lot of chaos. But this is a story, and must be coherent. There are rules in story telling. Bella is not cougar like Jade or Cathy, just looking for a young stud for a fuck. MC should be more attractive for la woman like her (more mature) to win her heart. Running naked, being drunk and kissing her in a wimp is not the things that could do that a woman like Bella falls for MC.

And MC is not a doormat either. He was bullied when child, and doesn't allow it any more. And what Sage does to him the first episodes, is bullying him to get from him what she wants: that he spies Chad for her. Another stupid thing. Sage following Chad with binoculars is a stupid situation, talking about real life. And pressuring a guy that barely knows to find out who is Chad's bitch is another one. How is supposed that MC should find out that? Should he follow Chad with a wig and a fake moustache, or what?

Also, it makes little sense that for the first chapters Sage is just a superficial and selfish bitch that doesn't care at all about MC, except for manipulating and using him, and suddenly she becomes in a decent person that wants to help Maya (a girl that she barely knows) and other people. Also, it's absurd that a girl like her, "with an attitude", is the girlfriend of an impotent gay man for two years, even if the guy is the popular one of the campus, and allows him to treat her like a doormat for all that time. That is not explained in the story, at all. The presentation of this character is really bad, even if she's my favorite one in the game. Quinn's presentation, or Jill's, are way better. Even Maya's and Josy's. Their characters make more sense those first episodes.

There are a lot of scenes and situations, over all the first episodes, that doesn't make any sense. Sometimes, DPC is really lazy as a writer.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes