A360

Jun 29, 2018
I hope Quinn path will evolve in next updates... She did a lot of shady shit but I'm sure she can be saved.
Sage has fallen behind my preference... In ep9 she seems just a slutty nympho, honestly i had high expectations for her path.
Between main girls my fav at the moment are Jill and Bella

Sage has always been a nympho though. She's president of the HOTs and her early interactions are her cheating and she makes it clear to the MC she's just horny and wants to be fwb. She gets pissed with both Chad and the MC for not wanting to fuck. She isn't shy telling him the sex was disappointing if you fuck Lily. She's also bad with feelings and touchy feely shit. Even if the MC rejects her in Ep8 she makes it clear shes dtf at a later date. Out of the five main girls Sage loves fucking more than any of them.

At a big party with a new bf it's not surprising that side of her is front and center.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Hope not, I think he's the only character I hate a bit more each time he appears, I guess it will change and he will have some redeeming act at some point, but until now I don't think he has done anything good if he wasn't force to do it or he had some interest on it.

Sure he has a purpose storywise, but I can't stand people like him. Just a spoilt brat.
You thought you might start liking him when he appeared to show concern about Josy at the party only for him to dash that hope in his reply to the MC when the MC thought he really cared about Josy.

Desiderius

Jul 9, 2020
I've tried to give Madame Rose a chance but there's just something about her that makes my skin crawl. I find those sex scenes more disturbing than hot.:sick: I almost prefer when Derrek banged the old teacher over it. :LOL:
I know what you mean I outright avoid them scenes; hers are the only ones in the game I do. I'd take a Derek lap dance over her at least it'd be funny. I don't get how we got her when Nicole, Lily, Brandi, Rose or even Tania could've been the VIP girl for the MC.
But that's the question, right - why is Madame Rose in the game? It's either a really weird choice by DPC (which is possible), or she has a bigger role to play in the story (like she's Burke's Priscilla, or has some connection to Quinn's restaurant, or is who Lily is working for if she's undercover but not a cop).

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
But that's the question, right - why is Madame Rose in the game? It's either a really weird choice by DPC (which is possible), or she has a bigger role to play in the story (like she's Burke's Priscilla, or has some connection to Quinn's restaurant, or is who Lily is working for if she's undercover but not a cop).
I don't think she would be so important and still so easy to avoid until now. In my first playthrough I didn't even saw her in the background. Usually DPC does that for less important characters (like girls from the date app). It would be one thing that it was easy to skip her sex scenes if you don't choose the proper options, but if she was so important I guess she would appear more easily at least in the story, whatever route you play.

Reactions: John Ness and Jumbi

kyanfury

Mar 18, 2017
One thing that always bothered me about this game are some lines from back in chapter 03. It goes like this: "But if had known the real reasons for her tears and her persona... I wouldn't have kissed her that night... I would have called for help". Can any1 clarify that for me? Is it a flashfoward to another tragedy like in acting leasons?

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Josy doesn't seem to have an affinity preference, she likes DIK Fuckface as much as CHICK, as you say though Maya is CHICK affinity so if you're focused on keeping throuple together, or want a solo Maya path in the future CHICK would be your best affinity.
Yeah Josy's affinity is definitely a neutral or maybe even molded by the MC (like Zoey) also as one of the first relationships the MC can establish in the game it's very clear she has strong feelings for him whether in a relationship or not despite affinity and has a strong libido for the MC like Sage (I would even go as far to say she's the Sage for Chick MCs).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not as many examples on the non relationship route but still obvious

And I absolutely agree Keeping the Throuple together or going for a Maya solo path if that's going to happen will def be based on Chick affinity.

tg

May 1, 2017
One thing that always bothered me about this game are some lines from back in chapter 03. It goes like this: "But if had known the real reasons for her tears and her persona... I wouldn't have kissed her that night... I would have called for help". Can any1 clarify that for me? Is it a flashfoward to another tragedy like in acting leasons?
It was to make the player think they're /opening a can of worms/ with her. And, it hasn't happened yet, but it will. If DPC put that kind of line in, then it means trouble, just that we haven't seen it yet.

Reactions: Jumbi

Sephiroth_85

Mar 31, 2022
Sage has always been a nympho though. She's president of the HOTs and her early interactions are her cheating and she makes it clear to the MC she's just horny and wants to be fwb. She gets pissed with both Chad and the MC for not wanting to fuck. She isn't shy telling him the sex was disappointing if you fuck Lily. She's also bad with feelings and touchy feely shit. Even if the MC rejects her in Ep8 she makes it clear shes dtf at a later date. Out of the five main girls Sage loves fucking more than any of them.

At a big party with a new bf it's not surprising that side of her is front and center.
It is ok when they were fuck buddies but if u start a relationship I would not propose a threesome as first thing...
Honestly i expected more by Sage

Cherry Popper

Jun 18, 2020
It's interesting how well written the characters are in this game. A good example is Jill and Sage.

On my first play through I liked Jill, and started out not liking Sage. But by the time I had played through the
, I started liking Sage.

Flip that around, and now I'm playing Sage's path, and Jill's character flaws end up really rubbing me the wrong way. I know Sage has her own character flaws, but she's a way better person than Jill who is just a fake ass bitch.

My new hope for an ending is Sage and Josy.

Sephiroth_85

Mar 31, 2022
My favorite is also Bella. I see some comments about how Bella is a mother figure for the MC, but I'm not convinced.

I could be wrong, but the MC and Bella always kiss after the first date gone wrong, right? I don't remember it being a choice.

The relationship between the MC and Bella was meant to be romantic, so I believe that there is only friendship between the two is forced.

But my expectations for Bella in the next few episodes are low, the mystery surrounding her husband is not exciting. If you think they killed off Sage's character in episode 9 wait to see Bella's character get ruined.
[/CITAZIONE]
I agree, sage was already not the favourite choice of the community, in EP9 DPC has definitely killed her. I agree with Bella too.
I think the only path still has something to give is Jill exploring relationship and sexuality and development of the throuple.
i hope Zoey and Quinn (the fall of her shady business) paths will become more juicy

Reactions: saynotoNTR
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes