Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I honestly don't know what you guys expected to happen to Sage's character in this episode. I get that a lot of people (me included) wanted some cute scenes like the ones in season 2, but this was not the episode for that. One small flashback and a big party, that's all we got for the MGs.

There simply wasn't enough room for character or relationship development. Josy and Maya was the only route that felt like something actually progressed, but that's because they had the "advantage" of having the MC's declaration scene postponed to this episode. If that wasn't the case, I'm sure a lot of people would be complaining about lack of development for them too.

But back to the subject, Sage has always been a girl who likes to party hard, get drunk and all that. So it should come as no surprise that she would behave accordingly. On top of all that, now she's finally in a healthy relationship with a guy who she can finally be herself and explore all her sexual desires that were repressed for the last 2 years. And what better place to let loose than a big ass party? That fits her character perfectly and shouldn't be considered as regression.
Sage is no Jill, so you will never see her talking about family in the middle of a fucking Halloween party.
I mean, this scene says it all:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the comments I've seen here since release, it seems that some people expected Sage to be all cutesy with MC during the party, and that's simply absurd to me. Not only would that feel forced, it would also make no fucking sense for her character. They didn't even go on a date yet, so a sudden change in behaviour just because MC declared his intentions with her in the last episode would just feel like some big steps were skipped. And even still, she still had some cute moments in the party here and there, they just weren't as abundant as it was for Jill for example because, like I said, it's not Sage's style to do that in a party. In her few moments of sobriety (Burkes visit and the flashback) she was still the same old Sage from season 2 - caring and sweet.

I understand the people that felt disappointed with her path in this update because of the overall sexual tone. But to say that her character regressed and/or is ruined because of ONE episode is just overreaction. If this continues in normal episodes however (I don't think it will), then I will be disappointed.
I think some people (including me) was expecting the damn first date that DPC has been postponing for so long. That could have balanced the tone of the character in this update. We could have seen "Romantic Sage" in the date, and "Party Sage" in the party. We have mostly seen "Party Sage" this episode (although there are a couple of cute moments) and it's bit of a disappointment because people was expecting a bit more of relationship development in this chapter. It's more a problem of this chapter being only a party and not having a lot of character's development or plot development.

But Sage behaves in this party like she did in the HOTs' party, it's not a character's recession. In the HOTs party, she fucks MC in the garden! She's even more sluttish there, so it's not a surprise. For some reason, she has been dating with a impotent gay for at least two years. Of course she's oversexed and wants to make up for the time lost with MC and in parties, specially the last Halloween party for her.

But, I suppose that we'll see "Romantic Sage" the next update. If DPC makes that in that date Sage behaves like a nympho slut too, only caring about sex, that indeed would be a character recession and would ruin her for sure.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Josy is definitely a good person.

With Vinny, I'm somehow not sure and don't know what to make of him. He's definitely a criminal and has rough edges. But the fact that Rusty and Nick continue to meet with Vinny implies that Vinny can or will have another side.

The question I have is actually whether Vinny might be an ex of a LI? After all, the MC's ex also appeared in EP9. It doesn't have to be the LI that the MC has chosen for himself. But one should not forget, so that all characters have a back story.
Vinny is Nick boyfriend and Jamie ex. Nonetheless, I think Vinny might be Quinn ex boyfriend

LatinEmperor

May 6, 2020
I guess i did in one of the earlier versions, honestly dont remember. Any clue how to fix it? Maybe with a different mod or editing the save?
It happens when you mod to get both Jill and Bella routes, and the only way to fix it is if you still have EP.8 with the save. You will have to manually switch off having the last sex scene and route for either character. If you want to play both route, you will have to play two different saves.

tg

May 1, 2017
I don't think Quinn has ever had a "boyfriend"; she's had fuck buddies/customers though.
I wouldn't be suprised if Vinny raped her when she didn't know better. Let's say we keep it legal, he probably started grooming her, and then used her, and then left when he had had his fun. That's why he teases her at the party. She's grown up now, and no longer has him in her life. But, he can still tease, because they have that sordid history together.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
So, what ending did you guys choose for your "Others" playthrough? I went to bed with the three girls because I want to see the other DIKs reaction when 3 girls do the walk of shame from the MC's room. :ROFLMAO:
All of them xD While I do have my main route, I play all the routes.

The go to bed option seems like the most "DIK Legend" one, but I personally liked Sarah/Mel one the most, pure fun with them.
At this point in the game I am not that invested in Lily/Nicole, will probably like them more once more content/paths are dedicated to them.

Quinn one is also legit if you enjoy her route, the horns have good use, haha.
But I still would pick Sarah/Mel as favorite from Others route due to the fact that with their "path" I don't have to worry about MC catching a bullet.

But in all honesty, best part about others path for me is the possibility of Zoey in the future again.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I think some people (including me) was expecting the damn first date that DPC has been postponing for so long. That could have balanced the tone of the character in this update. We could have seen "Romantic Sage" in the date, and "Party Sage" in the party. We have mostly seen "Party Sage" this episode (although there are a couple of cute moments) and it's bit of a disappointment because people was expecting a bit more of relationship development in this chapter. It's more a problem of this chapter being only a party and not having a lot of character's development or plot development.

But Sage behaves in this party like she did in the HOTs' party, it's not a character's recession. In the HOTs party, she fucks MC in the garden! She's even more sluttish there, so it's not a surprise. For some reason, she has been dating with a impotent gay for at least two years. Of course she's oversexed and wants to make up for the time lost with MC and in parties, specially the last Halloween party for her.

But, I suppose that we'll see "Romantic Sage" the next update. If DPC makes that in that date Sage behaves like a nympho slut too, only caring about sex, that indeed would be a character recession and would ruin her for sure.
DPC to Sage fans: "You'll get prison sex with Sage and like it. This is my show." :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Photo Collage Maker_2023_01_01_01_20_29.jpg

‘She dried her tears, and they did smile’.
Emily Brontë

She dried her tears, and they did smile
To see her cheeks’ returning glow;
Nor did discern how all the while
That full heart throbbed to overflow.

With that sweet look and lively tone,
And bright eye shining all the day,
They could not guess, at midnight lone
How she would weep the time away.

Zieme1001

Jan 5, 2022
Recall in Ep. 6 during the mansion cleanup, Derek comes up from the basement looking ... odd. MC took him at his word when he said he was going to the bathroom and remarked how there isn't a bathroom in the basement, but in reality I think that's where Derek started taking drugs.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

I don't know if Derek is just trying to be obnoxious here with Cathy, but it seems that he's not against narcotics. Tommy has offered drugs to MC and probably has offered to Derek too and probably he would accept. Maybe the arc of this character is to develop a drug-addiction and to be helped by MC and his sister. It's a possibility.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes