znar25

Apr 25, 2021
View attachment 2315329

‘She dried her tears, and they did smile’.
Emily Brontë

She dried her tears, and they did smile
To see her cheeks’ returning glow;
Nor did discern how all the while
That full heart throbbed to overflow.

With that sweet look and lively tone,
And bright eye shining all the day,
They could not guess, at midnight lone
How she would weep the time away.

Was never a Zoey fan and hated the whole Interlude thing for taking up project time. However, I was never going to be mean to her and would treat her right.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You say that "It's DPC show". No, it's not. It's customers' show. Do you know how business work? Do you think that DPC doesn't care every time he looses a patron because it's not happy and prefers to come here to download the pirated game? Do you really think he laughs about it? Why do you think he hates this site?

An for me, it worked great. I save a few bucks every month.
No, i really don't think he particular cares if he loses a few patreons or a hundred, seeing he ban's them for minor things, not as long as he has a enough supporters, which he has.
And this is his show. Those who like it pay, those who complain are send packing, that is pretty much his modus operandi.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
No, i really don't think he particular cares if he loses a few patreons or a hundred, seeing he ban's them for minor things, not as long as he has a enough supporters, which he has.
And this is his show. Those who like it pay, those who complain are send packing, that is pretty much his modus operandi.
Yupp, pretty much DPC at this point with the amount of subs and boot lickers:
star-wars-anakin-skywalker.gif

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
I think DPC changed his mind on this. I believe it was meant to be heroin, which would have made the drugs storyline more meaningful than just some weed and prescription meds which don't really matter. Either he decided not to make Quinn such a dark character or he decided against showing Tommy and others with the effects of hard drugs. It's telling that later on it's a surprise that Quinn wants to put cocaine on her order as she doesn't normally deal with anything that hard.
Makes sense. I guess Ketamine, would be a pretty good bet then, since the effects we've seen onscreen would somewhat fit it. Granted most people don't shoot it, but it can be done IIRC.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
It wouldn't be a bad thing if he is. Some writers have things set in stone while others are willing to let the story change, grow and deviate. Architects and gardeners I've seen it described as. It's not really any indication of a writers skill which one they are as both work.
I mean, minor changes here and there, sure. But when it comes to core traits, backgrounds and ideas on the development of important characters, my opinion is that those should be well planned and set ahead.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I am not a fan of the guy either. (y)
The problem is not only Tommy but the DIK's in general. Apart from Rusty and Jacob the other members are pretty much “meh”, is anyone really a fan of the other members?

Derek doesn't count, as he doesn't start out as a DIK member.

Reactions: hawk784563

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Then you're a textbook architect :) (Wolfe, Rowling etc). The other way works just as well though (King and GRRM etc).

It's a preference thing. Laying it all out vs letting the story grow naturally if you're a good writer either can work, if you're a shit writer the story can fall flat. Neither is a good or bad way to write or better than the other it's simply whatever way works for a specific author.

Edit: Whichever DPC is Sage clearly worked.
I trust the doc's writing skills. Whatever works best for him is OK with me. (y)

The problem is not only Tommy but the DIK's in general. Apart from Rusty and Jacob the other members are pretty much “meh”, is anyone really a fan of the other members?

Derek doesn't count, as he doesn't start out as a DIK member.
Yeah, Rusty looks like a quite cool guy, which makes his close friendship with Tommy something of an enigma to me. And Jacob is not bad either. John Boy and Elena are pretty cool in my book as well. And Derek needs to grow, but he is fun and I like him.

And man, I have laughed my ass off with Arieth's posts on Rooster and the dating app. She is as dumb as they get, but it is super funny every time she appears on screen.

By the way, I cannot react to your posts anymore. WTF!

Oops! We ran into some problems.
You've reached your reaction limit for today

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I trust the doc's writing skills. Whatever works best for him is OK with me. (y)

Yeah, Rusty looks like a quite cool guy, which makes his close friendship with Tommy something of an enigma to me. And Jacob is not bad either. John Boy and Elena are pretty cool in my book as well. And Derek needs to grow, but he is fun and I like him.

And man, I have laughed my ass off with Arieth's posts on Rooster and the dating app. She is as dumb as they get, but it is super funny every time she appears on screen.

By the way, I cannot react to your posts anymore. WTF!
Yeah, Elena is one of the coolest girls in the game by far.
I didn't mention her because she's a HOT member and not a DIK member.

As for Arieth, in my humble opinion, she is the funniest character in the game. She should have a closer friendship with the MC just for meme content. I'm still not over the scene where Tommy is fucking Arieth in the bathroom and the toilet seat falls on her head. The sound effect is 10/10, seriously.

Arieth's post on Rooster needs no comment, it's a true masterpiece.

Zieme1001

Jan 5, 2022
The guy doesn't care about customers opinions because "I create these games for myself, but I love to share my creations with you" and "I'll release the update when it's ready"? It's his show, according with you? Great. Fuck DPC then. I am a little richer and he is a little poorer since I'm not a patron, and I get the game anyway. He shares his creations with me for free, so I win.

Jul 21, 2021
in my opinion that kiss only serves to start the speculations about other possible threesome (the same happens later in Maya and Josy's confessions) whether it's a real omen or a simple joke, we'll see as we play
So... You see this image and this text, and you interpret it as "Sage is here horny, thinking of proposing a threesome", instead of "Sage has just realized she doesn't actually know the story between Maya and her future boyfriend and is asking herself if she should be jealous"... :rolleyes:
Sage.jpg

This is the exact same scene, but MC is in Jill's path and doesn't even been Sage's "fuck buddy". Do you see any difference in her facial expression and the text? Don't you see the first one is worried, and the second one is smiling?

Sage2.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes