Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I don't know, man. I'd like to think that DPC is not the kind of writer that makes up things on the go.
I don't think so either, but he can change his mind about things, change characters from what his original plan was. The Sage we know now is very different from the one we met in Episode 1. Remember how she scoffed at you if you mentioned studying, saying only the nerds study? That she was only there to party? And that she only liked DIK responses? That's really far from how she is now.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I've been thinking... DPC likes to force certain interactions in the game.

The plot around Bella and her missing husband, I believe, will have the same ending for both routes (love interest or not). It's very likely that at the end of the game Bella leaves her husband with the MC interfering in some way.

The question is: How can the MC interfere in Bella's relationship even if he's just a friend? I will be surprised if Bella is still married to her husband at the end of the game if the MC doesn't pursue a relationship with her.

Would DPC make two endings possible just for Bella? Hard to believe...

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019

The plot around Bella and her missing husband, I believe, will have the same ending for both routes (love interest or not). It's very likely that at the end of the game Bella leaves her husband with the MC interfering in some way.

The question is: How can the MC interfere in Bella's relationship even if he's just a friend? I will be surprised if Bella is still married to her husband at the end of the game if the MC doesn't pursue a relationship with her.

I'm more thinking Bella killed her husband and hid his body. In that case, the ending doesn't have to be that different.
But even if it is as you say, he can still interfere as a friend and make her decide to leave her husband if she's not happy.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
guys I have a question I played the game again yesterday I think maybe Dr pinkcake made a mistake regarding Quinn after she use the taser on the mc , the mc was pissed for like half a second then it was dropped completely you would think he would want revenge against Quinn , don't get me wrong I like Quinn she seems to like the mc being a dik with her so doing revenge or a prank on her fits the story it just feels like a wasted opportunity or did I miss something ??? :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: alex13_zen

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021

DPC had 22 unique endings for his first game "Acting Lessons" don't worry, He knows what he's doing. And the thing about forcing interactions, we can't control Fuckface entirely he has his own personality despite of the Affinity system. We just get to control certain points of it and besides the game is Fuckface narrating his past. So it makes sense we can't control everything.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I'm more thinking Bella killed her husband and hid his body. In that case, the ending doesn't have to be that different.
But even if it is as you say, he can still interfere as a friend and make her decide to leave her husband if she's not happy.
DPC will have a tough job dealing with Bella's storyline. If she had a troubled relationship and was hostage to her husband's aggression (physical or psychological), everything would be easier. But she seems hopelessly in love with James.

DPC will have to make Bella leave James regardless of whether she has a romantic relationship with the MC or not.Creating an ending where Bella ends up with the MC and another where she remains married to James is very complicated.

The path to these two endings are very different, they would be two totally different arcs... There's no way he's going to create something this ambitious.

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Looks like there is a small bug, when Truth or Dare is played with Josy & Maya; when Maya is asking the main character how many sexual partners he has had, the code does not provide for any dialogue for exactly five partners (the minimum being three).
Code:
if tmpInt >= 10:
[…]
elif tmpInt > 5:
[…]
elif tmpInt == 4:
[…]
elif tmpInt == 3:
Line 2799 should be:
Code:
elif tmpInt >= 4:
And because we want the dialogues to remain coherent, line 2803 should be:
Code:
mc "Maybe one or two more, but that's about it."
This way, the script won't conflict with the official walkthrough which states: If you have been with at least 4 girls, you get + RP Josy and + RP Maya. I post the report here, because last time I did, the code was promptly corrected.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
So, what ending did you guys choose for your "Others" playthrough? I went to bed with the three girls because I want to see the other DIKs reaction when 3 girls do the walk of shame from the MC's room. :ROFLMAO:
That's the only walk of shame we don't see. I wonder why. I hope there's a route for those girl and the decision matters, too.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
guys I have a question I played the game again yesterday I think maybe Dr pinkcake made a mistake regarding Quinn after she use the taser on the mc , the mc was pissed for like half a second then it was dropped completely you would think he would want revenge against Quinn , don't get me wrong I like Quinn she seems to like the mc being a dik with her so doing revenge or a prank on her fits the story it just feels like a wasted opportunity or did I miss something ??? :unsure::unsure:
I had the same feeling. My guess is that she was originally supposed to be a main antagonist but her popularity and fans wanting the MC to bang her made DPC change his mind about that.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
DPC had 22 unique endings for his first game "Acting Lessons" don't worry, He knows what he's doing. And the thing about forcing interactions, we can't control Fuckface entirely he has his own personality despite of the Affinity system. We just get to control certain points of it and besides the game is Fuckface narrating his past. So it makes sense we can't control everything.
22 endings? Now you got me excited.
I don't know DPC's work very well... I've heard he's some kind of arsonist, but that's all I know about him.

I just wanted to feel like my choices matter...
I'm still pissed off that having a date with Jill wasn't a choice. And kissing Bella while the MC was drunk didn't sit well with me.

Reactions: Zareem
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes