Jul 21, 2021
never said anything about this, so I don't know what to answer you.

those renders refer to the scene where Maya talks about the kiss to MC right? i don't see what's surprising about the different reaction, it seems to me really the bare minimum. as if it's new news for Sage (in the path)...

I don't think it's a coincidence that in the same chapter Sage kisses Josy (clearly she's not that bothered about MC's exes), Maya confesses to finding Sage very sexy and Sage opens up about possible future threesome

90-95% is a DPC joke to stir up expectations
If that's your analytical skills, I'm not going to bother reading your posts again.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
with regards to Jill, she isn't a whore that fucks everyone she meets, she is a very inexperienced virgin. which, when you look at her, is surprising. so anyway, MC gets to be the one to teach her all about sex so that is win-win in my book. and she is eager to learn judging by her thoughts. although, i wonder why she has these thoughts in ep 9 when mc already gave her an introduction to fucking at the end of ep 8. kinda didn't make sense to me. she should have been remember back to her first time with mc during the next time. seems DPC fucked up there.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I think some people (including me) was expecting the damn first date that DPC has been postponing for so long. That could have balanced the tone of the character in this update. We could have seen "Romantic Sage" in the date, and "Party Sage" in the party. We have mostly seen "Party Sage" this episode (although there are a couple of cute moments) and it's bit of a disappointment because people was expecting a bit more of relationship development in this chapter. It's more a problem of this chapter being only a party and not having a lot of character's development or plot development.

But Sage behaves in this party like she did in the HOTs' party, it's not a character's recession. In the HOTs party, she fucks MC in the garden! She's even more sluttish there, so it's not a surprise. For some reason, she has been dating with a impotent gay for at least two years. Of course she's oversexed and wants to make up for the time lost with MC and in parties, specially the last Halloween party for her.

But, I suppose that we'll see "Romantic Sage" the next update. If DPC makes that in that date Sage behaves like a nympho slut too, only caring about sex, that indeed would be a character recession and would ruin her for sure.
I mean, he forced us to choose someone to start dating (or not) on previous chapters, so he should at least add some romantic, one on one date. Instead of only the party or the college/frat stuff. Hopefully next episode he will focus on this part or it makes no sense for MC to be commited to anyone.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
nah Becky is a bitch. lots of way better babes to fuck. i gave Becky the Absinthe drink and made her puke. that is much more suitable thing to do with her. and besides..Jacob told us she was a shitty fuck. just lays there and does nothing. whereas..who needs Becky when you can have a 3some with Mel/Sarah..Sage/Quinn..Riona/Camila..Nicole/Lily...Nicole/Sandy..etc..see where i am going with this. sure Becky looks good..but..looks aren't everything...
Must. Fuck. Them. All!!!!!

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Yeah Josy's affinity is definitely a neutral or maybe even molded by the MC (like Zoey) also as one of the first relationships the MC can establish in the game it's very clear she has strong feelings for him whether in a relationship or not despite affinity and has a strong libido for the MC like Sage (I would even go as far to say she's the Sage for Chick MCs).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not as many examples on the non relationship route but still obvious

And I absolutely agree Keeping the Throuple together or going for a Maya solo path if that's going to happen will def be based on Chick affinity.
Makes me want to see JosyxSagexMC.

Redwit

Dec 25, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Android (Apk+Data) : Mega, G-Drive1, G-Drive2,

If you trouble to installation apk+data, watch video

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

View attachment 1993172
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Android (Apk+Data) : Mega, G-Drive1, G-Drive2,

If you trouble to installation apk+data, watch video

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

View attachment 1993172
Did this as video states and crashes phone everytime, garbage.

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
plz help. In Haunted Mansion i can't get into the cage. I can click the cage door but nothing happens. The same in the shelf with the colors. I could only get the key from the brain. I have read guides and i know where the keys are but i can't get them. WTH, is this a bug. I'm searching about 1 hour now, plz help

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
plz help. In Haunted Mansion i can't get into the cage. I can click the cage door but nothing happens. The same in the shelf with the colors. I could only get the key from the brain. I have read guides and i know where the keys are but i can't get them. WTH, is this a bug. I'm searching about 1 hour now, plz help
you need to click on the note on the door you came in through. they reveal a "clue" about the jars. about the cage as well iirc

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gordon_79
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes