Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
plz help. In Haunted Mansion i can't get into the cage. I can click the cage door but nothing happens. The same in the shelf with the colors. I could only get the key from the brain. I have read guides and i know where the keys are but i can't get them. WTH, is this a bug. I'm searching about 1 hour now, plz help

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
plz help. In Haunted Mansion i can't get into the cage. I can click the cage door but nothing happens. The same in the shelf with the colors. I could only get the key from the brain. I have read guides and i know where the keys are but i can't get them. WTH, is this a bug. I'm searching about 1 hour now, plz help
you need to click on the note on the door you came in through. they reveal a "clue" about the jars. about the cage as well iirc

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gordon_79

ReeseQian

Sep 16, 2019
When You go to Cage... search for black Arrow thats show (UP) click that and ( Move your mouse slowly ) search in middle.. it will look like this

Jun 12, 2020
Why the fuck would you dress up as a banana... I mean what the actual fuck. Of all the things you have there you choose a banana. I thought I hated her, but now I realize I didn't hate, I just feel sorry for her.

• Angry
Reactions: Night Hacker

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
don't blame Jill for that. that was DPC decision. i mean only Bella had different costumes other than Jill if she was the LI and Bella's costume as LI was way better than the non LI one. Jill was opposite. non LI costume was much better than the LI. but the other LI's all wore the same outfit whether they were LI or not. DPC fucked up there..but whatever. it is what it is.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Why the fuck would you dress up as a banana... I mean what the actual fuck. Of all the things you have there you choose a banana. I thought I hated her, but now I realize I didn't hate, I just feel sorry for her.
You're missing the point. It's Jill's type of humor and with the MC she finally has the self-confidence to be herself instead of letting others decide for her. If you don't date her, her friends pick a sexy costume for her she's not comfortable in because she doesn't dare to pick one for herself.
Banana-Jill is Jill finally being Jill!

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes