robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
after finishing all the playthroughs i have only 1 thing to say. can't wait for the next update..though i know the wait will be a long one. also, really hope next update features alot more of Tiffani. after the body shots scene i was a little disappointed that mc didn't have more fun with her during the party. especially on the others path. she is really slutty and i want mc to get to fuck her alot in the future. and Christie too. and Tara too. love the dorm sluts..not Becky though.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
DPC had 22 unique endings for his first game "Acting Lessons" don't worry, He knows what he's doing. And the thing about forcing interactions, we can't control Fuckface entirely he has his own personality despite of the Affinity system. We just get to control certain points of it and besides the game is Fuckface narrating his past. So it makes sense we can't control everything.
I wouldn't call it 22 "unique" endings. A few of them are just variations of the same ending.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
nah Becky is a bitch. lots of way better babes to fuck. i gave Becky the Absinthe drink and made her puke. that is much more suitable thing to do with her. and besides..Jacob told us she was a shitty fuck. just lays there and does nothing. whereas..who needs Becky when you can have a 3some with Mel/Sarah..Sage/Quinn..Riona/Camila..Nicole/Lily...Nicole/Sandy..etc..see where i am going with this. sure Becky looks good..but..looks aren't everything...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So... You see this image and this text, and you interpret it as "Sage is here horny, thinking of proposing a threesome", instead of "Sage has just realized she doesn't actually know the story between Maya and her future boyfriend and is asking herself if she should be jealous"... :rolleyes:
View attachment 2315769

This is the exact same scene, but MC is in Jill's path and doesn't even been Sage's "fuck buddy". Do you see any difference in her facial expression and the text? Don't you see the first one is worried, and the second one is smiling?

View attachment 2315771
never said anything about this, so I don't know what to answer you.

those renders refer to the scene where Maya talks about the kiss to MC right? i don't see what's surprising about the different reaction, it seems to me really the bare minimum. as if it's new news for Sage (in the path)...

I don't think it's a coincidence that in the same chapter Sage kisses Josy (clearly she's not that bothered about MC's exes), Maya confesses to finding Sage very sexy and Sage opens up about possible future threesome

90-95% is a DPC joke to stir up expectations

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
nah Becky is a bitch. lots of way better babes to fuck. i gave Becky the Absinthe drink and made her puke. that is much more suitable thing to do with her. and besides..Jacob told us she was a shitty fuck. just lays there and does nothing. whereas..who needs Becky when you can have a 3some with Mel/Sarah..Sage/Quinn..Riona/Camila..Nicole/Lily...Nicole/Sandy..etc..see where i am going with this. sure Becky looks good..but..looks aren't everything...
Doesn't Jill also just lay there and does nothing? Unless you count making that joke about getting a condom as something.
I think she even asks for directions at one point :)
Becky is definitely a bitch, but at least she had the guts to tell you to fuck her throat at the HOTs party. I respect her for that.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes