Zieme1001

Jan 5, 2022
"Narcotics" can also mean "pot", though. I doubt Derek will start injecting whatever Tommy's got laying around.
I suppose Tommy started with pot too. Maybe is pot now, and something stronger later, if he feels more frustrated because of Ashley, or whatever.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Recall in Ep. 6 during the mansion cleanup, Derek comes up from the basement looking ... odd. MC took him at his word when he said he was going to the bathroom and remarked how there isn't a bathroom in the basement, but in reality I think that's where Derek started taking drugs.
It's just that Derek can shit everywhere. Even in the most unsuitable places for this (I wouldn't be surprised if he shits in the kitchen).

Reactions: cuterabbit

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Neither Maya nor Josy are in any particular danger. Their brothers, however, seem to be - Tommy has always been a drug addict, and I fear he might have got Derek hooked as well. Derek's behavior is not solely because of Ashley or the end of hell week ... those might have been catalysts, but I think he sought solace in more than alcohol and moved onto narcotics.

Recall in Ep. 6 during the mansion cleanup, Derek comes up from the basement looking ... odd. MC took him at his word when he said he was going to the bathroom and remarked how there isn't a bathroom in the basement, but in reality I think that's where Derek started taking drugs.

The Maya and Josy drama will be about saving their family - both Tommy and Derek - from drug addiction. This may explain why Quinn and MJ paths are so hardwired to be at odds with each other, as the narrative will force them against each other on the issue of drugs.
it would be a good 'serious' and dramatic twist, without the need for unbelievable twists and turns

I would take for granted Tommy's addiction, Derek's has the premises you mentioned

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
I'm wondering what original font does DPC use in the game? I didn't find a perfect match, there is no information in the public domain either.
You're talking about the regular fonts used in the game? If so, they can be extracted from the RPAs, but here they are to save you the trouble.

I've attached all of 'em, but the one used for character names is Redressed and, for the dialogs, is Audrey Bold.

Zieme1001

Jan 5, 2022
No, for you. I'm curious about the answer he gives you, if he does :LOL:
You say that "It's DPC show". No, it's not. It's customers' show. Do you know how business work? Do you think that DPC doesn't care every time he looses a patron because it's not happy and prefers to come here to download the pirated game? Do you really think he laughs about it? Why do you think he hates this site?

An for me, it worked great. I save a few bucks every month.

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You're talking about the regular fonts used in the game? If so, they can be extracted from the RPAs, but here they are to save you the trouble.

I've attached all of 'em, but the one used for character names is Redressed and, for the dialogs, is Audrey Bold.
Cool, thanks! (y) Can I use them in graphic editors like Photoshop and others?

Reactions: The Dick

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
"Narcotics" can also mean "pot", though. I doubt Derek will start injecting whatever Tommy's got laying around.
Speaking of that shit, I've been somewhat confused as to what it is, since the assets available might've made it look funky. The syringe reminds me of something that 47 would use to assassinate a target.

The most obvious thing that comes to mind would be heroin, or some other opioid. However I feel like both Tommy and Quinn would be much more fucked up and unable to function if they were both dope fiends. It could be that Quinn has been able to deal with it a couple of times without becoming fully addicted, but if Tommy is a dope fiend, then there's a massive issue.

Can't trust someone that's got that poison and craving running through their veins.

Reactions: Jumbi and John Ness

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2315337
View attachment 2315338
View attachment 2315339
View attachment 2315340

I don't know if Derek is just trying to be obnoxious here with Cathy, but it seems that he's not against narcotics. Tommy has offered drugs to MC and probably has offered to Derek too and probably he would accept. Maybe the arc of this character is to develop a drug-addiction and to be helped by MC and his sister. It's a possibility.
Derek doesn't need drugs, he acts like he's high without their help. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Zieme1001

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I don't know, man. I'd like to think that DPC is not the kind of writer that makes up things on the go.
Perhaps not the main story, but the roles of the girls, I think so. I'm pretty sure if no-one had showed an interest in KRJ then they would not be anywhere near being side girls. KRJ has gone from being scared of Fuckface in every other episode to clearly eyefucking him in ep 9, with even flirty laughing when DIK Fuckface makes fun of Sally.

Speaking of that shit, I've been somewhat confused as to what it is, since the assets available might've made it look funky. The syringe reminds me of something that 47 would use to assassinate a target.

The most obvious thing that comes to mind would be heroin, or some other opioid. However I feel like both Tommy and Quinn would be much more fucked up and unable to function if they were both dope fiends. It could be that Quinn has been able to deal with it a couple of times without becoming fully addicted, but if Tommy is a dope fiend, then there's a massive issue.

Can't trust someone that's got that poison and craving running through their veins.
I think DPC changed his mind on this. I believe it was meant to be heroin, which would have made the drugs storyline more meaningful than just some weed and prescription meds which don't really matter. Either he decided not to make Quinn such a dark character or he decided against showing Tommy and others with the effects of hard drugs. It's telling that later on it's a surprise that Quinn wants to put cocaine on her order as she doesn't normally deal with anything that hard.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes