bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019
She doesn't get drunk, but she'll end up in the bathroom anyway. And she'll need your clothes.
Seems a bit convenient for MC... Maybe she has fallen for MC the same way Quinn has and like Sage, Karen has picked up on it and thus is really curious about you throughout the party.
...Or she is directly spying for Sally, either for opportunity or info.

That being said, if you take picture with Quinn’s tits...Well I suspect a lot of characters are going to NOPE out of MC path. Maya is going to have a meltdown at least. :LUL:

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It'd have probably flowed better if there was more before and after the party. If you're doing one thing and in one place in a game it can to feel very limited.

If it'd been more like

• Sage's house with Maya
  • Hangout doing something stupid or crazy with Derek
  • Halloween Party
  • Morning scene and walk of shame with consequences in episode
  • Some convos with the DIKs about the party
  • Derek comes to the MC about the camera end of episode.

Like that but you know better. That wouldn't have taken an excessive amount of work either.

This felt like a setup episode. Show the start of relationships, show J&M become an exclusive throuple, show the MC taking leadership with parties, introduce players to the party minigame, show Vinny, Quinn x Tommy patching things up etc. Thing about segments like that is they don't progress, they're setting things up to progress that's fine in a full game. It'll probably be fine when there's a couple of episodes either side of it but waiting months to feel like things don't move not so much.
Totally agree, the flashback method of telling the story in this episode definitely felt a little lost. The typical chronological telling of this story definitely helps with the sense of progression, hence why people didn't feel it this time around.

For me, the sudden, abrupt, unexpected, too soon ending is what caught me off guard and made me enjoy this episode less than the previous. But it's grown on me now.

But regarding the progression that a lot of people think is missing, there was actually a fair bit:
  • Vinny finally showed up and had his first altercation with the mc. This has been looming for ages.
  • Maya's loan situation has progressed another inch, but hopefully a Royce lawyer will be the final nail on the coffin of that arc.
  • The mc has officially chosen his girl and ended it with the others, and everyone knows (unless it's Quinn, but who are we kidding, they all fucking know).
  • Quinn and the mc are effectively married now.
  • Heather has opened the floodgates. It's been a long time coming (had to resist the pun there).
  • Sally was nice to the mc, as nice as Sally can get. It's the first time she hasn't just tried to stab him in the face. It'd be cool if their banter took another turn now, like still insulting but a hint of actual flirting.
  • We have this new plot arc of the bug(s) in the DIKs mansion.
  • Nicole has indicated she wants more than just sex from the mc.
  • We've dealt with all the ex-LIs handling of being dumping (except Josy).
  • Bianca is almost openly flirting with the mc now, and he's definitely made his intentions known.
  • We've had a grand threesome with the throuple, something people have been complaining about the lack of for a while.
  • Anal with Sage, the first anal scene of the LIs.
  • Jill is bordering on giving the mc blowjobs now.
  • We've had the very much anticipated Halloween party, and it was epic, but lost its appeal when we realised it was the entire episode.
  • We got to discover Carolyn's true name. :cry:
  • We found out it was Arieth who was pregnant.
If anything, the only staples that were missing from this episode were DnG and the Diary. So I can understand why that's got people worked up. :p

But if all the flashback scenes were told first, in the typical order, and then we went on to the party, maybe it would have felt a little more satisfying. :unsure:

And as usual, we have more questions coming out of the episode than going in. :rolleyes:

My mother would have beaten me in the middle of the street if I had gone to school dressed like that. " I have a whore for a daughter," while proceeding to beat me with the wooden spoon.
My parents wouldn't have been too impressed either, but for different reasons. :whistle:

Female chemistry teacher in my school:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's pretty cool, but it might have been a bit hard to understand your lessons. :ROFLMAO:

A360

Jun 29, 2018
DIK Bella? How?!

I made a joke about her being a book in my first interaction with her and she kicked me out of the library.

It is not possible to earn relationships points with Bella on several occasions because of DIK status.
The only things I did differently from my Sage path was didn't beat up Troy, tried to kiss her, stayed with Bella after the Maya and Josy thing, I was mostly nice to her and didn't try to antagonise her, think I painted her fence. Anonnyscouse is probably right to have a guide to know her key points because I have a feeling I was lucky.

Isabella's path must not check for CHICK or DIK like Jill or Quinn seem to. It actually turned out to be really fun route.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
The only things I did differently from my Sage path was didn't beat up Troy, tried to kiss her, stayed with Bella after the Maya and Josy thing, I was mostly nice to her and didn't try to antagonise her, think I painted her fence. Anonnyscouse is probably right to have a guide to know her key points because I have a feeling I was lucky.

Isabella's path must not check for CHICK or DIK like Jill or Quinn seem to. It actually turned out to be really fun route.
One more reason why Sage is the best girl. She's the only one who digs a DIK MC.

Playing this game as a CHICK is awful, the MC acts like a pussy... reminds me a bit of the people on this site who keep asking when NTR content will be added or if Nicole will be promoted to MG.

Reactions: A360

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
So, I am playing the Josy/Maya branch now. And at the Halloween party Maya tells the MC that she is officially joining the HOTs. In a previous episode, if we visit Josy at the sorority, she claims that if Maya rejoins the HOTs at any point, she will surely share room with Quinn. I can't wait to see that.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
  • Maya's loan situation has progressed another inch, but hopefully a Royce lawyer will be the final nail on the coffin of that arc.
oh you can't possibly be that naive thinking the lawyer meeting will be the end of it :KEK:

Female chemistry teacher in my school:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this was a teacher in my kindergarten. she was the meanest person ever. I still have nightmares about her :(

Reactions: Cervixpunch

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I can see why she's not everyone's cup of tea but I disagree on Nicole while she wouldn't be my first choice if she became an MG I'd have a new save to make :) she's hot as fuck, got good scenes and is all the way into fuckface, I can fap to that. She'll never be an MG though if there is another MG it'll be Zoey or Quinn probably.

I agree CHICK playthrough was just not very fun. It's basically the MC tucking his dick between his legs repeatedly. There's a reason most of them saves were DIK. I really didn't get that route. I think the idea is he's a friendlier, calmer more in control guy but that's not how it really felt to me. There's times he's literally been threatened or just attacked where he backs off that's not been nice or mature it's been a doormat.
I was just kidding... I have nothing against those who like Nicole, though. But I have to admit that strippers and/or single moms aren't my thing.

Regarding the CHICK MC... There should be a notice on the main page strongly advising the player to go the DIK route. CHICK MC makes JamJam look like the baddest DIK in town.

• Haha
Reactions: A360

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
I agree CHICK playthrough was just not very fun. It's basically the MC tucking his dick between his legs repeatedly. There's a reason most of them saves were DIK. I really didn't get that route. I think the idea is he's a friendlier, calmer more in control guy but that's not how it really felt to me. There's times he's literally been threatened or just attacked where he backs off that's not been nice or mature it's been a doormat.
Maybe for those more completists that try to do it all the more extreme ways is not, but the real idea is not doing everything one side or the other, you can play a fairly CHICK path fighting some of those battles and not being such nobody. If you play full dik MC is just a fucking pain in the ass, he's rude even to friends all the time, keeps insulting everyone... he's just barely better than Tommy. But also, like the chick one, you can play a fairly DIK path without being a hateful human being.

None of the paths in extreme is actually that nice (I felt embarrased by the way he treats his friends far too many times in full DIK playthrough almost as much as in CHICK path when he didn't even fight back when it seems necessary) and most of the extra sex he gets in DIK path is because he pays for it (or is a freebie given by those he usually pays).

Regarding the CHICK MC... There should be a notice on the main page strongly advising the player to go the DIK route.
¿It should strongly advise going a route where you lose most of the sex scenes with Josy, Maya, Bella and Jill (4 of the 5 girls that appear most frequently in all publicity content? I guess in any case it should advise to not go to extremes if you're not planning to play it only once, but going full DIK is also a shitty path that makes you lose a lot of good content.

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
It should strongly advise going a route where you lose most of the sex scenes with Josy, Maya, Bella and Jill? I guess in any case it should advise to not go to extremes if you're not planning to play it only once, but going full DIK is also a shitty path that makes you lose a lot of good content.
There are some actions that I consider “mandatory” regardless of the alignment I want for my MC.

• Fight against Troy;
• Fight against Dawe;
• Fight against Caleb;
• Fight against Tybalt;
• Fight against Tommy;

Like you said there's no need to be FULL DIK, but I can't help but ignore these actions... otherwise my MC is just another pussy in the crowd. I'd rather go without content with main girls who don't accept DIK affinity than play a pathetic character like CHICK MC.

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
I'd rather go without content with main girls who don't accept DIK affinity than play a pathetic character like CHICK MC.
You said it. you. Strongly advises are for everyone, and I think most people play this game for sex content and cute girls and not for fighting male idiots, so obviously it won't ever strongly advise to do things that keep you away from that content.

And anyway, you can do all those 5 fights and I think you would still not be in DIK path, with other options you would be still probably in a NEUTRAL one (because I far as I remember I did all those in my original playthrough and it was a NEUTRAL path). So there's no reason to strongly advise about doing a DIK route at all.

In the quite words of MC's father, Neil, I would only strongly advise people to play this game following their hearts.

Last edited:
Reactions: nyrek

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
You said it. you. Strongly advises are for everyone, and I think most people play this game for sex content and cute girls that fighting male idiots, so obviously it won't ever strongly advise to do things that keep you away from that content.
Let's be honest... Who will see more content? Players who took the DIK route or those who took the CHICK route? The main girls aren't even that big of a deal. The favorites are all on the “Other's path” like: Quinn, Riona, Sally, KRJ, Nicole, Lily, Elena, the new girl Bianca...

My point is still valid.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Let's be honest... Who will see more content? Players who took the DIK route or those who took the CHICK route? The main girls aren't even that big of a deal. The favorites are all on the “Other's path” like: Quinn, Riona, Sally, KRJ, Nicole, Lily, Elena, the new girl Bianca...

My point is still valid.
Most MGs are still available at DIK affinity. Bella and Sage will love you despite the affinity, and with Maya and Josy it's enough for you to behave until Ep.4, when there is a dialogue with them, remaining Neutral, then go all out.
Usually on their route, I made these choices:
1. Don't beat Troy
2. Agree to Quinn's services.
3. Comfort Steve
4. Beat Dave
5. Reject Jade
6. Party without limits at Pink Rose.
7. Smoke weed.
Four DIK options and three CHICK gives me Neutral affinity to the plot point that starts Maya/Josy path, then I became DIK in the second season.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes