saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I understand if you're not on her route.
He still at least saw her as a friend she was somewhat the only good thing in college next to Derek.
I like to think that an MC who isn't on Maya & Josy's route just helps Maya because she's Derek's brother. In fact, we know that the MC helps Maya only because the plot requires it (DPC). :/

Like I explained a few days ago.

He stressed out about them dating because another annoying situation he's dragged into. This guy have to deal:
Being Bullied on his first day
Shitty roommate
guitar stolen
Had to steal panties hoping to have a place to sleep until he didn't
Being bed naked outside with Bella hitting the shit outta him and giving him a lecture
then with Maya he got tasered, was forced to do stupid/illegal shit to have a place to stay with Mentor who is unhelpful but also the same asshole who wouldn't you in the house.

Then to find out the girl you liked for a while and a girl you're friends with are dating is one another putting you in another problem in your life is too much.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: What a shitty life the MC had until he joined DIK. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alphaeboy

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Oh shie, we still talking about Maya.

*fucks off into the distance till a normal subject arrives*
JK, all my Mayaposting aside, glad to see a decent conversation on the topic.
Well, I'm be honest I just want to play more of Sage route with the Jade drama with Mr.Burke knowing about it. I mean The DIKs know I have feeling JD might slip and tell Elena about it.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Well, I'm be honest I just want to play more of Sage route with the Jade drama with Mr.Burke knowing about it. I mean The DIKs know I have feeling JD might slip and tell Elena about it.
What I'm most excited about on the Sage route is Troy and Chad. Jade & Stephen doesn't excite me too much in the end DPC will reveal that Stephen found a way to spice up his marriage to Jade, he discovered he had a fetish of seeing Jade with another man (MC). The end. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Alphaeboy

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
What I'm most excited about on the Sage route is Troy and Chad. Jade & Stephen doesn't excite me too much in the end DPC will reveal that Stephen found a way to spice up his marriage to Jade, he discovered he had a fetish of seeing Jade with another man (MC). The end. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I have feeling someone is going to expose Chad being gay like how they expose Cathy picture.

Reactions: saynotoNTR

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Tbh:
I don't hate Maya but damn do I understand why some people are annoyed about her story drama. I only see this story ending when Josy can not take Maya shit anymore. I can see Josy being the one to leave to the relationship; around ep. 1-3 Maya even admitted that were close to breaking up. Also, didn't help when Josy choose to stay with the HOTs, Josy can't sacrifice everything for her. The fact she have these feeling for MC no matter tells me, it's a matter of time before she ends it.

Even in the threesome relationship, yes you can choose one over the other a.k.a semi solo path. Playing those routes make it clear to me that there will be a break up depending on MC it can three ways:

1.Maya & Josy stay together with him if we choose to spend time with them equaling and never pit them against each other.

2.They force the him to choose between them by us pitting them against each other.

3. The game chooses for you based on who you agreed with and spend the most time with.

Either way, I'm not ready for the backlash that will come from in the future; I can see some people here & on reddit acting like whining bitches about it.
Josy and Maya are the best two girls I put Josy as number one but Maya is right under that. I want a solo Josy path but also want throuple ending as well. I think if your balance you can keep the 3some going through out the rest of the game but by the end DPC is going to make you pick. Instead of having picking who to save its going to be who to live with

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
In fact, we know that the MC helps Maya only because the plot requires it (DPC). :/
Well, I can't agree on that. It is up to the player if he chooses to help Maya or not. In fact, when you play the game for the first time, without knowing anything about the events that are to come, it is quite easy to get a liking on Maya, who appears as a quite mellow and sweet girl.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Yeah I have feeling someone is going to expose Chad being gay like how they expose Cathy picture.
Obviously. The same guy that sent him a letter of blackmail. But who cares about Chad and Troy? Another pair of characters that are just filling material in a game like this one. Fuck them. I just hope DPC won't make Sage and MC get involved in their fucking drama.

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
In fact, when you play the game for the first time, without knowing anything about the events that are to come, it is quite easy to get a liking on Maya, being she quite a mellow and sweet girl.
The first time I played I was already pissed off with the taser gun thing, dude. :ROFLMAO:

Well, I can't agree on that. It is up to the player if he chooses to help Maya or not.
Really? When I play next time I'll pay more attention. I thought saving Maya's ass when Patrick visits her in the dorm and going with Maya to the Burke's house was mandatory. :unsure:

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Josy and Maya are the best two girls I put Josy as number one but Maya is right under that.
Yeah, she is such a nice character...

She is selfish and devoid of logic, constantly either querulous or mad. She has problems with her dad so no one is allowed to have fun now. She is mad that Josy wants to be in HOT (what was her dream for years to be in sorority), she prefers sitting in dorm alone and then complaining she is alone. Instead of supporting Josy when her father arrived to her, she turned on heel and went without word. She claims to be some sort of feminist but yet she agreed to do all the stuff to join HOTs, hypocrisy, without moral spine. She gives nothing yet expect everything. EP9 and again, cannot have little fun while buying costumes, arguing with Josy at the party...

This is one side friendship with her which makes it toxic, did she do anything for anyone in whole EP1 to EP9 story? Except allowing MC to live in her dorm for 4 days? She is such a malcontent, I wish there to be Josy only path...

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Yeah, I have the feeling that DPC is going to make Sage at some point care a lot about the guy that fooled her for at least two years an treated her like shit, because he's a gay character and it's 2023, so gay characters can't be negative ones, even if they behave as assholes during all the story. And the same goes for MC. When he says Sage that Chad is gay, he seems more worried about poor Chad (the guy that assaulted him) and Troy (the guy that treated him like shit when they were roommates) that about Sage's feelings... :FacePalm:That scene makes me mad every time I play it. I suppose that at some point, he's going to start caring a lot about Troy and Chad, the same way he cares a lot about the two lesbians that made a fool of him the first chapters... :FacePalm:

Well, Sage wanted to get a free tuition for Maya, mostly because Maya is gay and appressed by "heteropatriarchy", and Sage wanted to play the woke savior or something :FacePalm:. The same girl that the previous month wasn't worried at all about getting MC into huge troubles with dangerous guys as Chad and the alphas, for her personal interests, even using blackmail for that, suddenly is a saint and wants to help Maya at any cost... And apparently, the though of leaving someone else without that tuition, someone that really needs it because comes from a poor family, and not just because isn't able to confront his/her parents (free tuitions are not infinite, if you give one to Maya, you are leaving another person without it) is fair in DPC's value scale since Sage is OK with that and thinks that she's doing something fair... Why not doing something similar for Chad later in the game? :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Seriously, I love Sage's character, but I have to make a blind eyes with too many things about her. The most I play this game, the most I like Quinn. At least, there is no BS with her. She comes from the shittiest of the shittiest families, and she is going to do whatever it takes to succeed in life. I can respect that.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes